Author Topic: Psaki says Trump pointing out Biden family scandals is just like Putin  (Read 356 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Psaki says Trump pointing out Biden family scandals is just like Putin
August 4, 2023 | Chris Donaldson

Former White House press secretary Jen Psaki claimed that former President Donald J. Trump’s pointing out the stench of corruption pouring off of the Biden family is a tactic that would normally be used by Russian leader Vladimir Putin.

On Thursday, during the coverage of the 2024 GOP frontrunner’s trip to Washington, D.C. where he was indicted on four new charges brought by Biden’s ruthless legal henchman Jack Smith, Psaki joined in efforts by the Democratic Party and its minions to sweep the very serious allegations of bribery and other potentially criminal misdeeds of her former boss and his rehabbed crackhead son Hunter Biden under the rug, which the media has done using the conveniently timed indictments as cover.

MSNBC co-host Jose Diaz-Balart bemoaned Trump and Republicans zeroing in on both of the Bidens in a massive web of corruption that is slowly being unwound, with the professional spinmeister jumping in.

“Of course they are. And there is no evidence of that, but they’re going to keep trying because that is the argument that they want to fuzzy the waters out there, muddy the waters, not fuzzy them, muddy the waters out there,” said Psaki. a master practitioner when it comes to muddying the waters.

“That, by the way, is a tactic that Vladimir Putin and other authoritarian dictators use, but that’s their strategic objective, to make it all seem the same,” she added, suggesting that Trump was inspired by the sinister Russian.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/08/04/psaki-says-trump-pointing-out-biden-family-scandals-is-just-like-putin-1383531/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Re: Psaki says Trump pointing out Biden family scandals is just like Putin
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2023, 02:11:15 pm »
:facepalm2:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2023, 02:50:06 pm »
Trump isn't like Hitler? C'mon, Psaki, get with the narrative!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2023, 02:51:41 pm »
Peppermint Patty never fails to disappoint.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2023, 02:53:38 pm »
Peppermint Patty never fails to disappoint.

Why does she think she's even relevant anymore??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2023, 02:53:53 pm »
The soft treatment of Hillary Clinton and the Bidens is why many Americans think the DOJ is political.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2023, 03:52:15 pm »
Just for poops and giggles, I googled "Trump Family Corruption 2016", and got these results:

https://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=mcafee&type=E210US714G0&p=Trump+family+is+corrupt+2016

So just on the first page, that's the New York Times, Vox, Mother Jones, and The American Prospect all going after alleged corruption in Trump's family and linking it to Trump himself, and it continued during his Adminstration.

Don't see a peep from Psaki or anyone else complaining about Putin-like behavior on the part of the left, though....

Online Kamaji

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2023, 03:53:03 pm »
Just for poops and giggles, I googled "Trump Family Corruption 2016", and got these results:

https://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=mcafee&type=E210US714G0&p=Trump+family+is+corrupt+2016

So just on the first page, that's the New York Times, Vox, Mother Jones, and The American Prospect all going after alleged corruption in Trump's family and linking it to Trump himself, and it continued during his Adminstration.

Don't see a peep from Psaki or anyone else complaining about Putin-like behavior on the part of the left, though....

:thumbsup:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2023, 03:29:09 pm »
Why are people upset to live in the utopia government they fought so damn hard to foist upon us?
 :smokin: :tongue2: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions