Author Topic: 'We're Children of God': One American's 'House of Hope' Rescues Young Women from Sex Trade  (Read 178 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'We're Children of God': One American's 'House of Hope' Rescues Young Women from Sex Trade
CHUCK HOLTON
08-01-2023

SOUTHEAST ASIA - While Jim Caviezel's new movie Sound of Freedom is bringing the issue of child sex trafficking to the forefront in America, CBN News Contributing Correspondent Chuck Holton traveled to Southeast Asia where one American woman is making a difference by rescuing girls from the sex trade.

Because of the sensitive nature of the work being done here, CBN News can't disclose the exact location of what you are about to see. 

Across Southeast Asia, a multi-billion dollar worldwide industry thrives in the shadows, preying upon the vulnerable and innocent. Underage prostitution is commonplace. And in the middle of this darkness, an unexpected source of light.

https://www2.cbn.com/news/world/were-children-god-one-americans-house-hope-rescues-young-women-sex-trade
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson