Author Topic: Abbott City being built for 200,000 aliens north of Houston in Liberty County, Texas.  (Read 847 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Michael Yon Jungle
@Michael_Yon
Abbott City being built for 200,000 aliens north of Houston in Liberty County, Texas.  #abbottcity

https://twitter.com/Michael_Yon/status/1686069389555101696?s=20
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Tell me again, GOPbriefers in Texas:
How long is your state gonna remain "red"...?

Online libertybele

Exactly -- that's what I've been stating for awhile.  I'm afraid that TX may turn blue this election.  I wouldn't be surprised. I absolutely hope not.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Like I told you before, 2032 should be the tipping point, if even then. 

You don't realize that many many of the multi-generational Mexican population here whose families has been here since the 1700's despise Biden as much as we do.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
One other thng.  Read this guy's twit feed.

Sounds like a nut job if you ask me.   One of his post claims the TX National Guard is aiding in the invasion.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline berdie

I'm not saying it's not true, but I haven't been able to confirm from any other source. :shrug:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

@Fishrrman Texas currently has large republican majorities in the House and Senate and every state wide office holder in this state was elected as a republican. Does that make Texas a red state? Absolutely not! Witness current events here.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Last Edit: August 02, 2023, 09:50:17 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I'm not saying it's not true, but I haven't been able to confirm from any other source. :shrug:

This so called new encampment isn't that awfully far away from me.  Seems there would be some kind of news or local outrage about it.
I am getting addtionally skeptical that author just mght be FOS.  And to call it Abbott City?  No agenda there huh?

Online libertybele

This so called new encampment isn't that awfully far away from me.  Seems there would be some kind of news or local outrage about it.
I am getting addtionally skeptical that author just mght be FOS.  And to call it Abbott City?  No agenda there huh?

Abbott City -- I thought about that as well.  This is just a tweet, so I'm hoping that this is bogus information.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Last Edit: August 02, 2023, 09:57:20 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
The actual name of the subdivision is Colony Ridge (located in Liberty County, Texas) not Abbott City as the author says but William Harris (the developer) has given more than 1.4 million dollars to the Abbott campaign. You be the judge.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline berdie

The actual name of the subdivision is Colony Ridge (located in Liberty County, Texas) not Abbott City as the author says but William Harris (the developer) has given more than 1.4 million dollars to the Abbott campaign. You be the judge.

You are far more sensitive to the area than I am...but is this subdivision dedicated to illegals? @Bigun

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

You are far more sensitive to the area than I am...but is this subdivision dedicated to illegals? @Bigun

I doubt that the developer cares who buys there @berdie but most of the current occupants are illegals.

As an aside, I am much closer to it than I would care to be. I'm acquainted with the developers and several of their current employees. The patriarch of the Harris family got very wealthy in the real estate business in Arkansas when William Jefferson Clinton was governor of that state.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline berdie

I doubt that the developer cares who buys there @berdie but most of the current occupants are illegals.

As an aside, I am much closer to it than I would care to be. I'm acquainted with the developers and several of their current employees. The patriarch of the Harris family got very wealthy in the real estate business in Arkansas when William Jefferson Clinton was governor of that state.

Thanks for the info, @Bigun  :laugh:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Thanks for the info, @Bigun  :laugh:

My pleasure @berdie although the entire thing makes me sick to my stomach.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7iJhwzJ0Zw

In reality, I am afraid that much of our country will eventually look like this. Sad. Sickening. Heartbreaking.

America; what is the rest of the world going to do once she falls???

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
In reality, I am afraid that much of our country will eventually look like this. Sad. Sickening. Heartbreaking.

America; what is the rest of the world going to do once she falls???

When people will do ANYTHING for money the results are predictable @libertybele

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

When people will do ANYTHING for money the results are predictable @libertybele

Unfortunately true.  No one seems to have a shred of integrity or compassion and decency anymore.

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I don't know, beat bums living in tents on drugs in the cities... I don't know, seems almost very American to me. From rich land owners making land developments (usually they do a down and dirty place and then a very upscale section), just part of the game.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2023, 11:20:35 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Texas Massacre Happened in America’s Largest Illegal Immigrant “Colonia” — and Major U.S. Media Won’

Texas Massacre Happened in America’s Largest Illegal Immigrant “Colonia” — and Major U.S. Media Won’t Say So
How at least 50,000 illegal immigrants have changed once-rural East Texas hinterlands for the worse

By Todd Bensman on May 1, 2023
The land development company Terrenos Houston has successfully marketed owner-financed lots to tens of thousands of presumed illegal immigrants who cannot qualify for traditional bank loans

The land development company Terrenos Houston has successfully marketed owner-financed lots to tens of thousands of presumed illegal immigrants who cannot qualify for traditional bank loans. Owners then build shelters and homes of various kinds. Photo by Todd Bensman.

AUSTIN, Texas — A Mexican national is on the run after slaughtering a family of five Hondurans next door, including an 8-year-old child, in a small Texas town a two-hour drive east from here called Cleveland.

American news media report the murdered parents had asked their next-door neighbor to stop firing his semi-automatic rifle at 11 p.m. on April 29 because they were trying to put a baby to sleep. Two other children survived under the bodies of their parents, who died shielding them.

But what no media has yet reported is that this horrific crime happened in what is regarded as America’s largest settlement of illegal immigrants, one literally exploding in population amid a U.S.-government fomented mass migration border crisis. In Liberty County, and now spreading into neighboring San Jacinto County where the massacre occurred, old-timers have been fleeing a new diversity of violent crime, murder, all-night weapons firing, and cartel drug trafficking that has boomed alongside the population. Indifferent U.S. immigration enforcement agencies leave this area to itself.

Online libertybele

Online libertybele

I'm a bit confused @Bigun  It appears that Gov. Abbott is doing all that he can to curtail the invasion; at least that is what I continue to read. But yet he accepted $$ from Harris who built the illegal city.  So, I'm not sure what to think other than in reality Abbott is looking the other way?