Author Topic: Biden admin. removing 1,100 troops from US-Mexico border, official says  (Read 284 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Military News by  Timothy Frudd  August 02, 2023

The Pentagon is removing 1,100 active duty military troops from the southern border after deploying additional troops earlier this year in preparation for the end of Title 42 restrictions.

According to The Associated Press, Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin approved the military to deploy 1,500 active duty members to the southern border in May for a 90-day period in response to the migration surge that accompanied the end of Title 42 asylum prohibitions.

The 90-day mission will conclude on Aug. 8 for 1,100 active duty troops on the southern border, while 400 remaining troops will stay at the border until the end of August, according to an anonymous defense official.

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/08/biden-admin-removing-1100-troops-from-us-mexico-border-official-says/

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Biden admin. removing 1,100 troops from US-Mexico border, official says
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2023, 01:38:10 am »
God help us!   8888crybaby **nononono*
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.