Author Topic: Poll: Donald Trump Leads Joe Biden by 18 Points Among Independents  (Read 1591 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Donald Trump Leads Joe Biden by 18 Points Among Independents

Jordan Dixon-Hamilton  21 Jul 2023

Former President Donald Trump holds an 18-point lead over President Joe Biden among independent Americans, the latest Harvard CAPS-Harris poll revealed.

The survey found that Donald Trump holds a five-point lead over Biden among all voters, with 45 percent supporting Trump to 40 percent who back Biden. However, 16 percent of voters remain undecided in a hypothetical 2020 rematch.

https://twitter.com/IAPolls2022/status/1682519585260544000

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/21/poll-donald-trump-leads-joe-biden-18-points-independents/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Poll: Donald Trump Leads Joe Biden by 18 Points Among Independents
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2023, 09:55:42 pm »
Causing many  people here who claim to be conservatives to cheer along with  their Dim colleagues.

They both share a taste of class warfare.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2023, 09:56:30 pm »
:mauslaff:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2023, 03:00:40 am »
Fuller's Rule of Life, #4. Never trust anyone or anything from Harvard.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2023, 03:22:16 am »

You just threw out DeSantis. @jmyrlefuller

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2023, 01:07:39 pm »
You just threw out DeSantis. @jmyrlefuller
There you go again.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2023, 03:11:52 pm »
There you go again.

Hey, @jmyrlefuller   This is YOUR life rule:

Desantis went to Harvard ---  do the math.   88devil

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2023, 03:25:29 pm »
Harvard actually skewed too much towards Democrats in 2020...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_biden-6247.html

:shrug:

I don't care if it's Desintis, Vivikswamy, or Trump beating Biden as long as Biden loses. But I think Trump's legal issues would be a distraction during his tenure if he won and possibly a constitutional crisis in the making...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2023, 05:55:29 pm »
Harvard actually skewed too much towards Democrats in 2020...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_biden-6247.html

:shrug:

I don't care if it's Desintis, Vivikswamy, or Trump beating Biden as long as Biden loses. But I think Trump's legal issues would be a distraction during his tenure if he won and possibly a constitutional crisis in the making...

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Trump has legal issues BECAUSE he is an outsider that the grifters and traitors in office can't trust.

He can't be bought because he is rich,and the ONE thing he  cares about the most at this point in his life is how he is written about in the history  books,and given his ego,you  just KNOW he wants to go down in history as "The President that saved America from Global Domination".

He can't even be blackmailed  because he likes to brag  about most of the stuff other people fear being blackmailed about.

If we get stuck with another "bidniz as usual President" at this point in time,America is OVER unless there is a revolution that overthrows the existing government and restores individual rights and freedoms.

Yeah,we hear a lot about people talking about "taking up arms to defend individual freedoms",but how many of you believe this will actually  happen in numbers big enough to make it happen?

Offline LMAO

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2023, 06:11:40 pm »
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Trump has legal issues BECAUSE he is an outsider that the grifters and traitors in office can't trust.

No

Trump has legal issues because he give his political enemies enough rope to go after him.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2023, 06:26:17 pm »
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

He can't be bought because he is rich,and the ONE thing he  cares about the most at this point in his life is how he is written about in the history  books,and given his ego,you  just KNOW he wants to go down in history as "The President that saved America from Global Domination".

He can't even be blackmailed  because he likes to brag  about most of the stuff other people fear being blackmailed about.

If we get stuck with another "bidniz as usual President" at this point in time,America is OVER unless there is a revolution that overthrows the existing government and restores individual rights and freedoms.

Yeah,we hear a lot about people talking about "taking up arms to defend individual freedoms",but how many of you believe this will actually  happen in numbers big enough to make it happen?

I disagree.  Unless we seat a true conservative in '24 this Republic is done. 

If Trump truly wants to help this country he'll pass on the MAGA baton and help a conservative candidate. Trump has little chance of winning the general election because of his legal issues, his character, and his age.  He was a good president but a lot has happened since his presidency was stolen and it is time to move on.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2023, 06:28:21 pm »
No

Trump has legal issues because he give his political enemies enough rope to go after him.

@LMAO

Unlike them,HE is not a career politician,and truth to tell,I really don't think he gives a damn what they say about him.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2023, 06:29:58 pm »
I disagree.  Unless we seat a true conservative in '24 this Republic is done. 

If Trump truly wants to help this country he'll pass on the MAGA baton and help a conservative candidate. Trump has little chance of winning the general election because of his legal issues, his character, and his age.  He was a good president but a lot has happened since his presidency was stolen and it is time to move on.

@libertybele

Ok,so which  of the  "usual career political suspects" do YOU want to win,JEB?

Not that it matters,since they are all interchangeable due to all the favors they owe each other.

Online libertybele

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2023, 06:33:44 pm »
@libertybele

Ok,so which  of the  "usual career political suspects" do YOU want to win,JEB?

Not that it matters,since they are all interchangeable due to all the favors they owe each other.

@sneakypete  last I checked Jeb wasn't running.  Options are; Scott, Haley, Christie, DeSantis, Hutchison and Ramsy.

I will vote for the most conservative candidate who I believe will move this country in a more positive direction.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2023, 06:39:32 pm »
Why are the GOP voters determined to nominate a known election loser when there are talented governors out there? If you don’t like DeSantis, there’s Younkin, governors like Sarah Huckabee Sanders, etc. etc.

These are the people we should be pushing. I guess I can understand if someone votes for Donald Trump simply to make a statement. But if you want to win elections, then you need to stay far away from this guy

Running on how bad Biden is is not gonna be enough. We did that in 2022 and it flopped
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online Kamaji

« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2023, 06:41:46 pm »
Why are the GOP voters determined to nominate a known election loser when there are talented governors out there? If you don’t like DeSantis, there’s Younkin, governors like Sarah Huckabee Sanders, etc. etc.

These are the people we should be pushing. I guess I can understand if someone votes for Donald Trump simply to make a statement. But if you want to win elections, then you need to stay far away from this guy

Running on how bad Biden is is not gonna be enough. We did that in 2022 and it flopped

:thumbsup:

Online libertybele

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2023, 06:44:58 pm »

Obviously because we don't have a say in who runs and cannot make Sanders or Younkin run. Sanders is just getting her feet wet as governor.  I'm surprised that Noem, Rand or Ted aren't running, but given the current climate I can't say that I blame them.

• Technical
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2023, 06:46:36 pm »
As I see it, if Trump gets convicted and I think that's likely, his options, given he wins it all, are limited to a few and none of them are good.

1) resign and go to jail
2) try to "pardon himself" which just won't sit well with the public at all.

As a matter of fact, I think Trump stands a good chance of winning everything, getting elected President, and they will go after him twice as hard. And again, see my two solutions above.

This could all be solved by nominating someone without these issues IMO.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2023, 06:47:42 pm by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2023, 06:51:47 pm »
As I see it, if Trump gets convicted and I think that's likely, his options, given he wins it all, are limited to a few and none of them are good.

1) resign and go to jail

As a matter of fact, I think Trump stands a good chance of winning everything, getting elected President, and they will go after him twice as hard. And again, see my two solutions above.

The more likely scenario is Trump wins the nomination, loses the general, and takes a whole mess of Republicans down with him

Barry Goldwater

Online Kamaji

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2023, 06:52:45 pm »
The more likely scenario is Trump wins the nomination, loses the general, and takes a whole mess of Republicans down with him

Yup.

• Technical
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2023, 06:58:41 pm »

Granted, but consider that doesn't happen. What if he wins and is convicted? Play that out in your head. Not being snarky either.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2023, 07:00:14 pm »
Granted, but consider that doesn't happen. What if he wins and is convicted? Play that out in your head. Not being snarky either.

If that happens, then the Republican party will find itself even further in a dark wilderness for years to come

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2023, 07:20:17 pm »

1) resign and go to jail

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Soooo,we shouldn't vote for Trump because the DNC and the RINO's are afraid of him to the point they  are so desperate they are trying to get criminal charges filed against him?

Maybe you would prefer JEB?

Online libertybele

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2023, 07:21:54 pm »

I would think that either the GOP delegates would vote again or it be given to the #2 candidate.

Can a sitting president be convicted??  Perhaps that's why they haven't gone after Brandon (other than the deep state protecting him)?  Wait till he vacates the oval office then go after him.

• Technical
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2023, 07:22:14 pm »
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Soooo,we shouldn't vote for Trump because the DNC and the RINO's are afraid of him to the point they  are so desperate they are trying to get criminal charges filed against him?

Vote for whomever you want to, I'm more interested in an effective President that improves our country/lives, follows the constitution, rather than some apocalyptic showdown with Trump's enemies.