Author Topic: US to train Ukrainians to fly nuclear-capable F-16s despite warnings that Russia will see this as a  (Read 371 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US to train Ukrainians to fly nuclear-capable F-16s despite warnings that Russia will see this as a NUCLEAR THREAT
07/18/2023 // Arsenio Toledo // 480 Views

The United States is proceeding with its plan to train Ukrainian pilots how to fly F-16 fighter jets despite the Kremlin's warnings that flying these nuclear-capable combat aircraft over contested airspace constitutes a nuclear threat against Russia.

In an interview with Russian media, Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said the U.S. and its allies in the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) are at risk of escalating their proxy war in Ukraine to a direct armed clash with Moscow over its decision to equip Ukraine with F-16s. (Related: RIGGED: Members of the British media have already written articles blaming Russia for a dirty bomb attack in Ukraine that hasn't even happened yet.)

"We have informed the nuclear powers – the United States, Britain and France – that Russia cannot ignore the ability of these aircraft to carry nuclear weapons. No amount of assurances will help here," said Lavrov.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-07-18-america-train-ukraine-fly-nuclear-capable-jets.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The United States is proceeding with its plan to train Ukrainian pilots how to fly F-16 fighter jets despite the Kremlin's warnings that flying these nuclear-capable combat aircraft over contested airspace constitutes a nuclear threat against Russia.

Oh,well,if it would upset the Russians,we certainly  shouldn't do it,right?

Maybe we can pull some WW-2 prop planes out of museums and give them to Ukraine to use instead?

Or even mobetta,use imaginary planes!

Yeah,THAT's the ticket!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Oh,well,if it would upset the Russians,we certainly  shouldn't do it,right?

Maybe we can pull some WW-2 prop planes out of museums and give them to Ukraine to use instead?

Or even mobetta,use imaginary planes!

Yeah,THAT's the ticket!
Well, shucks. WWII prop planes delivered the first two nukes used in wartime.

Maybe observation balloons?

If it can lift the weight, it can haul the freight.
Any aircraft capable of taking off with a Bomb can deliver it, with minor mods at most.

The SU-25, already being used by the Russians can handle 'tactical' nukes.https://www.technology.org/2023/04/14/belarus-turned-su-25-into-nuclear-bomb-carriers-just-the-plane-is-not-fast-enough-for-that/
« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 03:56:07 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

This is a war of Putin's choosing.  Putin could choose to end it by withdrawing Russian forces from Ukrainian territory.

Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov is the "Baghdad Bob" of the Kremlin.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline PeteS in CA

1. :silly: Natural News :silly:

2. "Nuclear Capable" simply means having hard points capable of holding and dropping nuclear bombs. Sort of like the MiG-29s Russia and Ukraine both fly. Sort of like God knows how many bomber models Russia flies.

3. :silly: Natural News :silly:

4. "Nuclear Capable" means nothing, on Ukraine's part, since Ukraine has no nuclear weapons.

5. :silly: Natural News :silly:

6. Unlike Ukraine, which lacks nuclear weapons, Russia has threatened to use nuclear weapons.

7. :silly: Natural News :silly:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well, shucks. WWII prop planes delivered the first two nukes used in wartime.

Maybe observation balloons?

If it can lift the weight, it can haul the freight.
Any aircraft capable of taking off with a Bomb can deliver it, with minor mods at most.

The SU-25, already being used by the Russians can handle 'tactical' nukes.https://www.technology.org/2023/04/14/belarus-turned-su-25-into-nuclear-bomb-carriers-just-the-plane-is-not-fast-enough-for-that/

Does Ukraine have SU-25?'s I thought only  the Russians have them.

@Smokin Joe

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

2. "Nuclear Capable" simply means having hard points capable of holding and dropping nuclear bombs. Sort of like the MiG-29s Russia and Ukraine both fly. Sort of like God knows how many bomber models Russia flies.

4. "Nuclear Capable" means nothing, on Ukraine's part, since Ukraine has no nuclear weapons.

6. Unlike Ukraine, which lacks nuclear weapons, Russia has threatened to use nuclear weapons.

@PeteS in CA

Thank you  for that post. Somethings things seem so  obvious we just overlook them.

Offline Kamaji

:thumbsup: