Author Topic: Trump wonders: ‘Whatever happened to the Biden documents case?’  (Read 195 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump wonders: ‘Whatever happened to the Biden documents case?’
July 16, 2023 | Chris Donaldson

While the media is filled with stories based on leaked information about the classified documents that were seized during last summer’s raid of Mar-a-Lago and Special Counsel Jack Smith’s case against former President Donald J. Trump, there has been complete silence over another issue with purloined sensitive material and a political leader.

For months, there have been very few updates on the classified documents that were in the possession of President Joe Biden which were found in multiple locations including his home in Delaware and the garage where he kept his prized classic muscle car that his corrupt crackhead son had access to, and Trump is asking the question as to why what should be a major scandal has nearly completely disappeared.

The 2024 Republican party frontrunner took to Truth Social with a reminder that the absence of stories or government action over Biden’s squirreling away of documents dating back to his Senate days is another example that there are two systems of justice in the country, one for Democrats, and another for their political enemies.

“Whatever happened to the Biden Documents Case? 20 times more documents than I have, and I’m allowed to have under the Presidential Records Act, he’s not. What about the Classified Docs he had in Chinatown, and on his garage floor in Delaware. Is he being charged under the Espionage Act? What about Penn Center, which receives China money, or the 1850 boxes that he is not wanting to release? Was Obama, Clinton, Bush, or others so charged? No, only ‘TRUMP,’ because I am illegally being targeted!” Trump posted to his platform on Saturday.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/07/16/trump-wonders-whatever-happened-to-the-biden-documents-case-1377643/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Trump wonders: ‘Whatever happened to the Biden documents case?’
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2023, 02:10:38 pm »
But officer, officer, why didn't you pull the other guy over, too?  He was speeding just as fast as I was.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Trump wonders: ‘Whatever happened to the Biden documents case?’
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2023, 10:08:09 pm »
But officer, officer, why didn't you pull the other guy over, too?  He was speeding just as fast as I was.

@Kamaji

Defending  Biden.

Interesting.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!