Author Topic: If You Were A Sheep During Covid, Admit You Were Wrong And Do Better Next Time  (Read 1958 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
There are also videos of him saying he made the decision to lock the country down. That he had the authority to. He also said DeSantis opened his state too soon while encouraging everyone to remain in lockdown. And yet some here say Trump bares no responsibility for what was done under his watch.

:yowsa:

Offline roamer_1

Crimes against humanity. Violations of the Nuremberg Code.

Damn right it is.

Offline goatprairie

I know people who demanded that grandparents get vaccinated in order to see their grand kids and vice-verse. Very bad. All for a "vaccine" that didn't work.
Sure it did. Most of the people in the ERs with Covid were unvaccinated.

Offline goatprairie

A friend of mine passed away during COVID and the family decided not to have a funeral, which is unbelievably sad.

I was one of the "sheep" that took the shot, since I was trying to protect my then 90 yr. old mom from dying a horrible death alone in the hospital.  There was a lot of fear of the unknown then.  For those that say COVID was no big deal, we had a lot of people die in my down of 100,000.  I personally know quite a few that died.  Our hospitals were overrun, yes it was BAD.

Looking back I probably wouldn't have taken the shot, knowing what I know now.
The wife and I took the shot and the boosters. And are damn glad that we did.
 But if anybody else didn't want to get them, that's their business.

Offline goatprairie

Hospitals got paid for dead Covid patients, not live ones.  Let that sink in.
What? So the hospitals were trying to kill their Covid patients?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What? So the hospitals were trying to kill their Covid patients?

They knew early on that ventilators were killing the patients but kept using them. They refused to give patients drugs they knew worked.

You decide if the let people die.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
CDC ADMITS FINACIAL HOSPITAL INCENTIVES DROVE UP COVID-19 DEATH RATES
August 25, 2020 by Sage Edwards
Last updated on: September 2, 2020

Since the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic, there have been inconsistencies in the reporting of COVID-19 cases. Hospitals have been incentivized to mark deaths as COVID deaths, even in cases where it may not be the primary cause of death. Hospitals were paid $13,000 per person who was admitted as a COVID case, and another $39,000 for every patient put on a ventilator.

https://www.organiclifestylemagazine.com/cdc-admits-finacial-hospital-incentives-drove-up-covid-19-death-rates
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline DB

Sure it did. Most of the people in the ERs with Covid were unvaccinated.

The vaccine only delayed COVID by a few months after they stopped getting boosters. And that's not counting the people who had serious reactions to it. The infection rate was much higher with the "vaccinated".

Go look at the deaths per month verses the number of vaccinated. The most deaths occurred in 2021 when the vaccine was widely available. Less people died in 2020 with no vaccine. If the vaccine worked far fewer people should have died in 2021. The vaccine was being rolled out prior to Biden taking office on Jan 20, 2021.