Author Topic: ERO Newark arrests 9 noncitizens with criminal histories and immigration violations  (Read 146 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
JUNE 14, 2023NEWARK, NJENFORCEMENT AND REMOVAL
ERO Newark arrests 9 noncitizens with criminal histories and immigration violations
NEWARK, N.J. — Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) Newark arrested nine noncitizens with criminal records and ties to South American theft groups in New Jersey on June 8. ERO Newark arrested the following noncitizens:

A 38-year-old Colombian national who unlawfully entered the United States and was found with a fraudulent passport.

A 36-year-old Colombian national arrested for the crime of burglary, forced entry on a residence. His visa was revoked for failure to consent to a watchlist interview.

A 43-year-old Colombian national arrested for simple assault/theft endangering welfare of children. Subject was in the United States on a temporary visa and failed to depart by the designated date.

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ero-newark-arrests-9-noncitizens-criminal-histories-and-immigration-violations
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson