Author Topic: Under Biden, U.S. Airports Become New Battlefront of Border Crisis  (Read 140 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Under Biden, U.S. Airports Become New Battlefront of Border Crisis

PUBLISHED:  Thu, JUN 15th 2023 @ 5:32 pm EDT
Thanks to the Biden Administration's illegal use of "humanitarian parole," U.S. airports have become the latest sector of the country flooded with illegal aliens, as tens of thousands of "parolees" bypass the southern border each month and land deep in the nation's interior.

The majority of these aliens being trafficked by the Biden Admin. via U.S. airports hail from Venezuela, Cuba, Haiti, and Nicaragua - the countries most responsible for record-crushing border numbers throughout President Biden's first term so far.

Due to his administration's evident and embarrassing failure at the southern border, President Biden and DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas concocted a plan to illegally use "humanitarian parole" to continue importing as many foreign nationals into the country as possible.

https://www.numbersusa.com/news/under-biden-us-airports-become-new-battlefront-border-crisis
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson