Author Topic: Nine Shot in San Francisco As Gavin Newsom Tries to Export California’s Gun Control Laws  (Read 142 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Nine Shot in San Francisco As Gavin Newsom Tries to Export California’s Gun Control Laws
By John Boch -June 12, 202350

Gavin Newsom’s California is home to the most radical gun control measures of any state in America. It also wears crown for having the most shooting sprees. Correlation isn’t causation, but could the two be linked? Maybe all those gun control laws only serve to disarm the law-abiding while leaving the criminals free and emboldened to commit violence against the innocent.

On Friday evening, Newsom’s Golden State notched yet another “mass shooting” with nine wounded in one incident in San Francisco. Of course, with Harry Callahan long retired, the SFPD doesn’t have anyone in custody. And the good guys were unable to carry guns for personal defense. Because that might be dangerous.

It happened in San Francisco’s lovely Mission District . . .

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/nine-shot-in-san-francisco-as-gavin-newsom-tries-to-export-californias-gun-control-laws/
« Last Edit: June 14, 2023, 04:47:25 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson