Author Topic: At least 13 people were shot, stabbed, or hit by cars in large Syracuse street gathering  (Read 160 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
At least 13 people were shot, stabbed, or hit by cars in large Syracuse street gathering
JUNE 12, 2023 BY BARENAKEDISLAM3 COMMENTS

‘Not for nuthin’…but notice the store sign on the street where the attacks took place.

NY Post (h/t Mina B)  Hundreds of people were gathered on the 100 block of Davis Street in the city’s west side when gunfire rang out at 12:22 a.m., Syracuse police spokesman Lt. Matthew Malinowski said in a press release.

Police said four people were shot, six were stabbed or cut and three who were hit by vehicles driving away from the mayhem, police said. The injured included three men and 10 women ranging in age from 17 to 25. All were expected to survive, Malinowski said.

The crowd had gathered for a block party advertised on social media, Syracuse.com reported. A neighbor told the outlet a fight broke out just before midnight, but ended quickly, before another scuffle erupted about 20 minutes later — and dozens of gunshots rang out.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson