Author Topic: Machete-Wielding Migrants Attack Coast Guardsmen During Smuggling Bust  (Read 159 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Machete-Wielding Migrants Attack Coast Guardsmen During Smuggling Bust
Border Hawk
Border Hawk
Jun 2, 2023
1 min
Machete-Wielding Migrants Attack Coast Guardsmen During Smuggling Bust
USCG
Four migrants are facing charges for attacking Coast Guard personnel during an illegal entry of U.S. waters in the Caribbean Sea last month, according to authorities.

The incident unfolded on May 30 approximately 17 nautical miles northwest of Aguadilla, a city on Puerto Rico’s northwestern coast.

A Coast Guard Cutter approached a vessel carrying 29 illegal migrants of “unknown nationalities,” Customs and Border Protection (CBP) explained in a press release.

“The Coast Guard crew approached the vessel and reported that the four defendants were making threatening gestures, wielding machetes, and attempting to assault personnel by throwing objects.”

https://borderhawk.blog/machete-wielding-migrants-attack-coast-guardsmen-during-smuggling-bust/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Given that the USCG ships are equipped with items like Naval Cannons and quad-50 caliber machine guns,that was NOT a clever thing to do.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!