Author Topic: It’s Past Time For Republicans To Impeach Biden And All His Top Officials.. Joy Pullmann  (Read 192 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
t's Past Time For Republicans To Impeach Biden And All His Men
Joy Pullmann

We now have more evidence that Joe Biden is a criminal than Democrats faked in order to spy on and then impeach Donald Trump twice, hamstringing his entire four years in office. Yet Trump has become the first president in U.S. history to be raided by the FBI and now indicted — over documents the Department of Justice will not identify, even to courts.

The indictment is a scam, on every level. It is pure treachery designed to make a mockery of the American justice system to persecute Democrats’ top political enemy. Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Mike Pence, and Barack Obama all had “documents disputes,” and none of them were indicted despite several of their offenses being clearly far worse than what’s on the table with Trump.

The indictment is a farce. And it’s a dangerous one, as a very public and high-level weaponization of America’s legal system for political purposes. This is banana republic behavior, folks, and it’s destroying what’s left of the American constitutional order that preserves for all of us a way of life unparalleled in human history.

If Republicans actually care about the rule of law, their oaths to the Constitution, the American people, and preserving the best country in the world, they will treat this as a five-alarm constitutional crisis and respond accordingly. That means immediately moving to impeach Biden and his entire cabinet, among other strong political choices designed to make unhinged Democrats stop turning this great country into an authoritarian dumpster fire.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2023/06/09/its-past-time-for-republicans-to-impeach-biden-and-all-his-top-officials/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Enough with this Impeachment $h!t

GOP House couldn't even pass a bill to protect gas stoves from Global Climate Change overreach.

The GOP wouldn't have to use the "Impeachment" card if they could actually win elections.

"Impeachment" has become the red challenge flag for poltical losers, claiming every lost election was a bad call by the referee.

////00000////

Republicans who scream "Impeachment!" are no better than Jim Harbaugh.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Enough with this Impeachment $h!t

GOP House couldn't even pass a bill to protect gas stoves from Global Climate Change overreach.

The GOP wouldn't have to use the "Impeachment" card if they could actually win elections.

"Impeachment" has become the red challenge flag for poltical losers, claiming every lost election was a bad call by the referee.

////00000////

Republicans who scream "Impeachment!" are no better than Jim Harbaugh.

Gutless republicans are no better than democrats!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2023, 05:07:29 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien