Author Topic: Who Do the Dems Replace Biden With? Kurt Schlichter  (Read 666 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Who Do the Dems Replace Biden With? Kurt Schlichter
« on: June 08, 2023, 02:48:13 pm »
Who Do the Dems Replace Biden With?
Kurt Schlichter

Since allegedly getting elected president, Joe Biden has gotten his ancient behind kicked by the Taliban, by Kevin McCarthy, and by a random USAF sandbag to name just a few of the groups, individuals, and inanimate objects that have bested the worst president since Jimmy Carter. This guy is not well. Some might call him senile. Some might call him dumb. Some might call him a corrupt pervert. And some might call that list a good start.

He mumbles that he’s running, but it is not assured that Biden will be on the ballot in November 2024. There is precedent for a sitting president not being present at the end of the race. LBJ was running, but he got humiliated in the primaries early 1968 and dropped out. Now, Let’s Go Brandon is no Lyndon Baines Johnson. The Delaware Dipwad has less dignity than the guy who made his aides talk to him while he was on the crapper. As long as Bididdler is staggering along being Weekend At Bernie’s’d by his wife the doctor, and a bunch of real doctors, he will be the Democrats’ nominee. There’s not going to be a coup. There’s not going to be a rebellion, even if the GOP manage to nominate someone who is not a mortal lock on defeat. There is no council of wise men that will convene, realize that this whole charade is ridiculous and that this guy belongs in a home, and anoint some less feckless candidate – partially because there’s no consensus on who the replacement might be and partially because a council of wise men assumes their gender and is sexist and wisdom would probably be labeled “white supremacy” by the nincompoops of pallor who form the core of the Democrat Party.

They will run Biden if they can. Sure, he’s a mental defective, but he’d fare no worse than Diane Feinstein or Ogre Fetterman in a round peg-square hole competition. The Democrats can live with an avatar-in-chief. And they will. The fact is that the Democrats will nominate Hunter’s Daddy in 2024 barring the machinations of fate. But fate may have other plans. He could break his hip. He could get sick. Let’s not be morbid, but when you’re with a guy his age you need to short his actuarial chances. The fact is that fate might take him out of the equation, and then what the hell do the Democrats do?

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2023/06/08/who-do-the-dems-replace-biden-with-n2624186
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Who Do the Dems Replace Biden With? Kurt Schlichter
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2023, 03:12:37 pm »
Newsom?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2023, 03:16:15 pm »
Newsom?
Harris-Newsome.  Make America San Francisco.

Yeah, That's the ticket.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2023, 03:17:28 pm »

Yeah, That's the ticket.

If they run on a federal reparations ticket, they might just get it.

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2023, 03:30:19 pm »
Hillary will choose herself to be the Dem nominee ... resistance is futile ... she is inevitable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h3G-lMZxjo
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2023, 05:12:21 pm »

Yeah, That's the ticket.

I think the Constitution forbids a President and a Vice President from the same State...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2023, 05:15:35 pm »
I think the Constitution forbids a President and a Vice President from the same State...

True, but no doubt one of them could relocate and change his/her/its residency.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2023, 05:32:20 pm »
True, but no doubt one of them could relocate and change his/her/its residency.

True! 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2023, 06:13:46 pm »

Since when did a team of rats care about the constitution unless they were gnawing on it like a piece of cheese?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2023, 06:20:18 pm »
Since when did a team of rats care about the constitution unless they were gnawing on it like a piece of cheese?

Sometimes they run out of Toilet paper and need to wipe....
I will NOT comply.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2023, 07:04:29 pm »

It doesn't. It just says that the electors from that state cannot vote for both President and VP if they are both from that state.

So unless you need more than half of that state's electors to win (because half could vote for the Pres, and half for VP), it doesn't make a difference.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2023, 11:31:50 pm »
Kurt discounts RFKjr. completely.
I think that's a major oversight on his part.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2023, 02:55:24 pm »
Kurt discounts RFKjr. completely.
I think that's a major oversight on his part.

Ditto

When he first announced that he was going to enter the Democrat primary, I wrote him off at the time

I think he has a chance to get the nomination from Joe Biden
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2023, 06:30:14 pm »
Ditto

When he first announced that he was going to enter the Democrat primary, I wrote him off at the time

I think he has a chance to get the nomination from Joe Biden

RFK Jr is another far lefty, saying things he will never do.  That said, he can damage Shortbus Joe in the Primaries.
I will NOT comply.