Author Topic: BREAKING>>Trump indicted on the document scandal  (Read 8710 times)

Offline corbe

Re: BREAKING>>Trump indicted on the document scandal
« Reply #150 on: June 11, 2023, 02:09:55 am »
Everybody knows Leonard Cohen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_cHeycad64
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #151 on: June 11, 2023, 10:34:33 am »
pointing-down  Jesse Watters does a pretty good job here -----

"Joe Biden is having Donald Trump ARRESTED! But, EVERYONE has the law wrong!" (Video)

Gotta love the amateur lawyering and wishcasting going on in Trumpworld this weekend.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline LMAO

« Reply #152 on: June 11, 2023, 12:12:14 pm »
Gotta love the amateur lawyering and wishcasting going on in Trumpworld this weekend.

They’re looking for any hope in a hopeless situation. But it seems with every mess Trump gets himself into, according to his MAGAs, it’s the law that’s wrong. Trump has no responsibility for his actions

Now we have to hope if he’s the nominee he doesn’t cost us downticket races along with his WH loss

« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 12:39:46 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Idiot

« Reply #153 on: June 11, 2023, 01:54:37 pm »
They’re looking for any hope in a hopeless situation. But it seems with every mess Trump gets himself into, according to his MAGAs, it’s the law that’s wrong. Trump has no responsibility for his actions

Now we have to hope if he’s the nominee he doesn’t cost us downticket races along with his WH loss
He will.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #154 on: June 11, 2023, 01:54:51 pm »

Can you enlighten me as to when ANY former president has EVER been prosecuted for ANYTHING under the Espionage Act @Timber Rattler @LMAO I'll wait
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #155 on: June 11, 2023, 01:57:14 pm »
Can we finally arrest Marie Yovanovitch and put her on trial for perjury now?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #156 on: June 11, 2023, 02:04:42 pm »
They haven't.  Can you admit how stupid it was of Trump to talk about the classified documents he had in his possession, that he really wasn't supposed to have?

I have NEVER once argued against the fact that Trump needs to learn when to keep his damned mouth shut but that has nothing to do with being prosecuted for something that carries no criminal penalty.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Idiot

« Reply #157 on: June 11, 2023, 02:09:55 pm »
I have NEVER once argued against the fact that Trump needs to learn when to keep his damned mouth shut but that has nothing to do with being prosecuted for something that carries no criminal penalty.
:beer:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #158 on: June 11, 2023, 02:14:45 pm »
Can you enlighten me as to when ANY former president has EVER been prosecuted for ANYTHING under the Espionage Act @Timber Rattler @LMAO I'll wait

None

And that’s what I mean that I’m at least sympathetic to the fact that it seems like Donald Trump and his supporters get the full application of the law

But it still doesn’t let Donald Trump off the hook. And he is going to get something out of this. He’s not gonna get off Scott free.

Then there’s the court of public opinion. Secondary to millions of Hillary voter staying home in 2016 because they thought she had the election in the bag, I believe another thing that cost Hillary Clinton the election was mishandling of classified documents
 If Donald Trump mishandles classified documents as an ex president, he’s not gonna be very convincing to the public at large that he would be more careful if he’s reelected to the White House
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 02:24:49 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Idiot

« Reply #159 on: June 11, 2023, 02:24:55 pm »
None

And that’s what I mean that I’m at least sympathetic to the fact that it seems like Donald Trump and his supporters get the full application of the law

But it still doesn’t let Donald Trump off the hook. And he is going to get something out of this. He’s not gonna get off Scott free.

Then there’s the court of public opinion. Secondary to millions of Hillary voter staying home in 2016 because they thought she had the election in the bag, I believe another thing that cost Hillary Clinton the election was mishandling of classified documents
I don't think democrats really care what she did, they'd vote for her no matter what she's done.  The same is true for the MAGA cult, which is dwindling.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #160 on: June 11, 2023, 02:29:08 pm »
None

If Donald Trump mishandles classified documents as an ex president, he’s not gonna be very convincing to the public at large that he would be more careful if he’s reelected to the White House

Until we have a solid rule of law again, NOTHING else matters.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

« Reply #161 on: June 11, 2023, 02:29:33 pm »
I don't think democrats really care what she did, they'd vote for her no matter what she's done.  The same is true for the MAGA cult, which is dwindling.

Hillary Clinton should’ve been charged. But because our DOJ is so corrupt, she got to walk doing something everybody else would get charged for.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #162 on: June 11, 2023, 02:30:22 pm »

And this is the other half of the problem. It isn’t just Donald Trump. It’s a thoroughly corrupt department of justice.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #163 on: June 11, 2023, 02:31:27 pm »
Hillary Clinton should’ve been charged. But because our DOJ is so corrupt, she got to walk doing something everybody else would get charged for.

Correct! And Donald John Trump never really got a chance to be president for the exact same reason!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #164 on: June 11, 2023, 02:36:14 pm »
And therein lies the problem.  People who would normally voice their concerns about what is happening are scared sh$tless about opening their mouths for fear of the govt coming after them.  That's why if Trump ends up going to jail, there will be very few people that will actually protest it.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #165 on: June 11, 2023, 02:41:42 pm »
Can you enlighten me as to when ANY former president has EVER been prosecuted for ANYTHING under the Espionage Act

This has nothing to do with the Espionage Act.  It has everything to do with the 'Democrats Making It Up As You Go Act'.  There is no legal basis for this.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

« Reply #166 on: June 11, 2023, 02:41:52 pm »
The thing that Donald Trump and many of his supporters don’t seem to understand is their passion for Donald Trump does not equal electoral success. We have posters here who state they want somebody who just throws bombs and they want Donald Trump unleashed should he get reelected

That’s why this hint of violence on behalf of Donald Trump is not only disturbing to me, but I can guarantee you that the Democrats are going to use that to their advantage. And Kari Lake’s veiled threat this isn’t a blogger. This was a former gubernatorial candidate for a state.

Even Adolf Hitler, after his failed Beer hall putsch, learned that violence and violent rhetoric wouldn’t work so he then understood that he had to work inside the system and create the alliances if he had any hope to enact the changes that he advocated for. Of course, many of those alliances that helped bring him to power later regretted it.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 02:49:33 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #167 on: June 11, 2023, 02:43:56 pm »
Correct! And Donald John Trump never really got a chance to be president for the exact same reason!

That's on him.  He never should have sided with the Swamp.  He is a very small fish in a gargantuan pond with zero clue what to do to fix it.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #168 on: June 11, 2023, 02:45:30 pm »
That's why if Trump ends up going to jail, there will be very few people that will actually protest it.

I will be one.  Voting for DeSantis in the primary.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #169 on: June 11, 2023, 02:48:51 pm »
That's on him.  He never should have sided with the Swamp.  He is a very small fish in a gargantuan pond with zero clue what to do to fix it.

No! It isn't on him! It's on YOU and ME and everyone else who stood around and let it happen! @Hoodat

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

« Reply #170 on: June 11, 2023, 02:50:26 pm »
I will be one.  Voting for DeSantis in the primary.

As will I.

And then, should he win the presidency, keep my fingers crossed and hope he doesn’t disappoint

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #171 on: June 11, 2023, 03:04:09 pm »
No! It isn't on him! It's on YOU and ME and everyone else who stood around and let it happen! @Hoodat

Donald Trump does assist in creating his own messes. But many of these federal bureaucracies desperately need to be reigned in and reformed. Because they will just continue to grow and grow and I don’t know who that person is that will do it. I just know it’s not Donald Trump.

So if one wants to know why cutting spending and reducing the size of the federal government is so important to conservatives, here you go

We are also a nation of laws. But we’re becoming a nation of suggestions unless you have the wrong political views

Barry Goldwater

Offline DB

« Reply #172 on: June 11, 2023, 03:52:28 pm »

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Offline DB

« Reply #173 on: June 11, 2023, 03:55:57 pm »

Trump had a mandate to clean up government when he was elected. He flushed it all down the toilet with "Hillary suffered enough" and surrounding himself with well known swamp creatures the day he was elected. He had no team of his own ready to go. He was totally unprepared. He had his chance and failed. It is time for someone else.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #174 on: June 11, 2023, 04:09:16 pm »

No, it's on us who voted him into the primary. His mediocre performance during his Presidency is on him.