Author Topic: BREAKING>>Trump indicted on the document scandal  (Read 8714 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: BREAKING>>Trump indicted on the document scandal
« Reply #175 on: June 11, 2023, 04:40:59 pm »
The thing that Donald Trump and many of his supporters don’t seem to understand is their passion for Donald Trump does not equal electoral success. We have posters here who state they want somebody who just throws bombs and they want Donald Trump unleashed should he get reelected

That’s why this hint of violence on behalf of Donald Trump is not only disturbing to me,
but I can guarantee you that the Democrats are going to use that to their advantage. And Kari Lake’s veiled threat this isn’t a blogger. This was a former gubernatorial candidate for a state.

Even Adolf Hitler, after his failed Beer hall putsch, learned that violence and violent rhetoric wouldn’t work so he then understood that he had to work inside the system and create the alliances if he had any hope to enact the changes that he advocated for. Of course, many of those alliances that helped bring him to power later regretted it.

@LMAO

Got your panties all in a wad,Princess?

You are NOT stupid,and you do NOT seriously think we are talking about throwing ACTUAL bombs.

Ever heard of "VERBAL Bombs",Tinkerbell?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #176 on: June 11, 2023, 04:42:51 pm »
As will I.

And then, should he win the presidency, keep my fingers crossed and hope he doesn’t disappoint

@LMAO

Truthfully,that's all any of us can do regardless of who we vote for.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #177 on: June 11, 2023, 04:50:59 pm »
One of my concerns right now is Trump's safety.  This is his 2nd indictment. Will there be a 3rd??? 

There is no way that they are going to let him run again.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #178 on: June 11, 2023, 04:54:23 pm »
@LMAO

Got your panties all in a wad,Princess?

You are NOT stupid,and you do NOT seriously think we are talking about throwing ACTUAL bombs.

Ever heard of "VERBAL Bombs",Tinkerbell?

Lol

I know that it doesn’t mean actual bombs. My point was just wanting a bomb thrower, the term you used, doesn’t accomplish anything except upset the commenters at MSNBC

I have not seen any poster here that has called for violence or hinted at it. But there are people out in the blogosphere that are and it is disturbing
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 04:56:39 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #179 on: June 11, 2023, 05:02:47 pm »
Lol

I know that it doesn’t mean actual bombs. My point was just wanting a bomb thrower, the term you used, doesn’t accomplish anything except upset the commenters at MSNBC

I have not seen any poster here that has called for violence or hinted at it. But there are people out in the blogosphere that are and it is disturbing

Are indeed people on the right calling for violence or is it the left making false accusations to create an insurrection?  Never ever discount what the left is capable of.  After all, J6 was planned by leftists.  Then we have Antifa, BLM, and Trump haters and others who have caused massive destruction. They want to live by mob rule and have absolutely no regard for the rule of law.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #180 on: June 11, 2023, 05:10:27 pm »
Are indeed people on the right calling for violence or is it the left making false accusations to create an insurrection?  Never ever discount what the left is capable of.  After all, J6 was planned by leftists.  Then we have Antifa, BLM, and Trump haters and others who have caused massive destruction. They want to live by mob rule and have absolutely no regard for the rule of law.

Some of the call for violence could be coming from the left. But if it is, it’s a small number

And we need to stop with this January 6 was orchestrated by leftists nonsense.  Nobody is buying it. The Minnesota governor tried to claim that the rioters in Minneapolis were white supremists and nobody bought that either.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

« Reply #181 on: June 11, 2023, 05:13:36 pm »
Some of the call for violence could be coming from the left. But if it is, it’s a small number

And we need to stop with this January 6 was orchestrated by leftists nonsense.  Nobody is buying it. The Minnesota governor tried to claim that the rioters in Minneapolis were white supremists and nobody bought that either.

@LMAO Perhaps you would like it if people stopped saying that J6 was orchestrated, but there were videos indicating otherwise.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #182 on: June 11, 2023, 05:15:58 pm »

And we need to stop with this January 6 was orchestrated by leftists nonsense.  Nobody is buying it.

What makes you think it's nonsense? And why do you think no one is buying it?

I happen to believe you are very wrong on both.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

« Reply #183 on: June 11, 2023, 05:21:55 pm »
What makes you think it's nonsense? And why do you think no one is buying it?

I happen to believe you are very wrong on both.

You’re entitled to believe what you want. But it doesn’t make it so.

So some of you really believe that everybody who rioted on J6 was a leftist?? Lol… good luck selling that

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #184 on: June 11, 2023, 05:23:40 pm »
@LMAO Perhaps you would like it if people stopped saying that J6 was orchestrated, but there were videos indicating otherwise.

Because it sounds just as ridiculous as the Minnesota governor claiming that people that were arrested rioting in Minneapolis were white supremacists

But keep selling that to the public

What some of you are doing is to take one or two incidences that are questionable, and then believe that that discredits everything else

I think the Ray Epps aspect of January 6 is a curiosity and deserves more investigation. But I do not buy that everybody who rioted on January 6 was an undercover FBI or antifa member. That’s just nonsense.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 05:28:10 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #185 on: June 11, 2023, 05:28:09 pm »
You’re entitled to believe what you want. But it doesn’t make it so.

So some of you really believe that everybody who rioted on J6 was a leftist?? Lol… good luck selling that

:goalpost:

I have heard no such thing and certainly never said it. What I have said, and will continue to say, is that it was ALL orchestrated by the left.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #186 on: June 11, 2023, 05:32:12 pm »
Lol

@LMAO

My apologies for misunderstanding you.

As for the part in bold,we are in complete agreement.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #187 on: June 11, 2023, 05:35:48 pm »
@LMAO

My apologies for misunderstanding you.

As for the part in bold,we are in complete agreement.

:patriot: :beer:

We’ll fight again later wink777.

But I am glad to see that you’re not defending this violent rhetoric. And even though we trade some shots at each other, I think you’ll find that we are in more agreement than  not.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 05:42:27 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #188 on: June 11, 2023, 05:40:19 pm »
:goalpost:

I have heard no such thing and certainly never said it. What I have said, and will continue to say, is that it was ALL orchestrated by the left.

So it was the left that tweeted this before Jan 6?

“Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election," he tweeted. "Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!"

I’m not saying that everybody who supports Donald Trump is a violent maniac. In fact, a big majority are not

Butvgroups tend to be defined by their most radical members. And, like it or not, but Donald Trump and his supporters have a very hostile press that will amplify what the small number of people say and do on behalf of Trump. And these people who are calling for violence after this latest Trump indictment may end defining all Republican candidates
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 05:43:11 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #189 on: June 11, 2023, 05:40:32 pm »

@LMAO

Who  do you think was behind it?

Asking because I not only don't know,but don't even remember what happened.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #190 on: June 11, 2023, 05:55:47 pm »
So it was the left that tweeted this before Jan 6?

“Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election," he tweeted. "Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!"

NO! But the left damned sure made full use of the rally and managed to get a very good person and patriot MURDERED by the capitol police in the process!

I’m not saying that everybody who supports Donald Trump is a violent maniac. In fact, a big majority are not

Butvgroups tend to be defined by their most radical members. And, like it or not, but Donald Trump and his supporters have a very hostile press that will amplify what the small number of people say and do on behalf of Trump. And these people who are calling for violence after this latest Trump indictment may end defining all Republican candidates

Yes! Especially if we let the PRESS do the defining! At one time entire college courses were devoted to the subject of CRITICAL THINKING, now the subject is not on ANY syllabus that I'm aware of.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 05:57:44 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #191 on: June 12, 2023, 03:02:04 pm »
No! It isn't on him! It's on YOU and ME and everyone else who stood around and let it happen! @Hoodat

Just a reminder, the reason I was zotted from TOS back in 2016 is because I pointed out how Trump was in bed with the Swamp.  So no, this ain't on me, @Bigun
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #192 on: June 12, 2023, 05:04:44 pm »
BS! Name me ONE other person who has been prosecuted under this statute EVER

Trump exposed himself to prosecution through his egregious behavior.  His lawyers can file a motion dismiss, but what are the chances of that going anywhere?  Jack Smith is moving forward because he is confident of a relatively quick conviction in a less friendly venue. 

If you want Biden and Clinton punished, protecting Trump is not the way to go.  You need to nominate a candidate who is both capable of winning and determined to prosecute a former politician. 
« Last Edit: June 12, 2023, 05:07:23 pm by cato potatoe »

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #193 on: June 12, 2023, 05:14:28 pm »
Trump exposed himself to prosecution through his egregious behavior.  His lawyers can file a motion dismiss, but what are the chances of that going anywhere?  Jack Smith is moving forward because he is confident of a relatively quick conviction in a less friendly venue. 

If you want Biden and Clinton punished, protecting Trump is not the way to go.  You need to nominate a candidate who is both capable of winning and determined to prosecute a former politician.

Not responsive to the question asked!

This is how ridiculous our government has become.

Only if you believe the Lawfare BS that the institutions have higher authority than the President of the United States. 

Institutions are not omnipotent entities; they are buildings and networks full of people who facilitate processes that are an outcome of policy.  Those buildings and offices are not the government. The elected politicians who we send to Washington DC are not subservient to the processes, norms and morays they determine within the bureaucracy that the politicians are in charge of.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #194 on: June 12, 2023, 05:33:06 pm »
Not responsive to the question asked!

To what are you referring?  The Espionage Act of 1917?

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #195 on: June 12, 2023, 05:41:51 pm »
BS! Name me ONE other person who has been prosecuted under this statute EVER @cato potatoe

On June 2nd former Mueller special counsel and impeachment operative, Andrew Weissmann and Norm Eisen respectively, published their current Trump prosecution memo [Read Here] using a novel and arcane interpretation of US Code 793. Four days later media began reporting from leaks within the Jack Smith special counsel of the main legal approach they were going to use against President Trump [citation]. What approach is Jack Smith taking, US Code 793! This is not coincidental.

A Philippine national named Michael Ray Aquino was prosecuted under 18 USC §793(e), and he pled guilty to the charge.  His case was discussed in the context of which sentencing guideline applied to him here:  https://casetext.com/case/us-v-aquino-11

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #196 on: June 12, 2023, 05:53:00 pm »
To what are you referring?  The Espionage Act of 1917?

:yowsa:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #197 on: June 12, 2023, 06:00:15 pm »
Under the Obama and Trump administrations, at least eight Espionage Act prosecutions were related not to traditional espionage but either withholding information or communicating with members of the press.

Source:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Espionage_Act_of_1917#21st_century

That same source lists a number of other recent prosecutions under the Espionage Act.