Author Topic: DONALD TRUMP CHASTIZES KAYLEIGH MCENANY, ACCUSES HER OF GIVING OUT THE WRONG POLL NUMBERS ON FOX NEW  (Read 3861 times)

Offline Hoodat

DONALD TRUMP CHASTIZES KAYLEIGH MCENANY, ACCUSES HER OF GIVING OUT THE WRONG POLL NUMBERS ON FOX NEWS

DAVID CARON  |  MAY 30, 2023

Former President and 2024 GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump today chastised his former White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany in a Truth Social post.

Trump accused McEnany of giving out the wrong poll numbers on Fox News in regard to the 2024 presidential primary race.

Florida Republican Governor Ron DeSantis recently announced his intention to seek the presidency and McEnany has made remarks that would make it appear that she is supportive of his bid in the past.

It appears that McEnany was potentially referencing a poll that was commissioned by American Greatness and shows that Trump is up by 25 percent on DeSantis in South Carolina.

Trump, however, appears to be disputing those numbers, referencing the Real Clear Politics average that recently showed him up 34 points overall in the primary race.

“Kayleigh ‘Milktoast’ McEnany just gave out the wrong poll numbers on FoxNews. I am 34 points up on DeSanctimonious, not 25 up,” Trump declared.  .  .  .

https://truthsocial.com/embed/110460432234131249

https://mediarightnews.com/donald-trump-chastizes-kayleigh-mcenany-accuses-her-of-giving-out-the-wrong-poll-numbers-on-fox-news/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Two things here.  First, Trump is an idiot.  Real Clear Politics isn't a poll.  It is an average of polls.  McEnany was reporting on the most recent poll, not the averaging of old poll data.  Anyone who even remotely has knowledge of politics knows this.  But not Trump.  He is a complete fool.

Secondly, McEnany was perhaps his most loyal employee during her term.  For him to go scorched earth against her for something so petty and meaningless shows a complete lack of loyalty from someone who so fervently demands it of others.  Trump has just driven away even more potential voters with this asinine statement.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Another unforced error.

And a big one, imho.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Don the dick Trump doing what he does best.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

The term is "milquetoast."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ScottinVA

This is precisely why Trump should never be president again.  His mental health is in decline, he can’t focus on the big picture, and employs bully-boy tactics for every perceived slight.

Of course the MAGA menagerie loves that… they “think” Trump’s attacking good people and making a total ass of himself are somehow admirable traits.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 11:10:18 am by ScottinVA »

Offline ScottinVA

“Kayleigh ‘Milktoast’ McEnany just gave out the wrong poll numbers on FoxNews. I am 34 points up on DeSanctimonious, not 25 up”

Anyone who would consider that presidential would have to be brain-damaged.

Online LMAO

This is precisely why Trump should never be president again.  His mental health is in decline, he can’t focus on the big picture, and employs bully-boy tactics for every perceived slight.

Of course the MAGA menagerie loves that… they “think” Trump’s attacking good people and making a total ass of himself are somehow admirable traits.

And his mental health is becoming more and more noticeable. He and his supporters see a second Trump term as the last chance to enact revenge on those that wronged him.  They believe it’s Trump and Trump only that will save America yet they can’t define what that would look like or how that will be achieved. They use terms like “bomb thrower” but don’t tell us how that would bring about a more long term, effective policy. We have a whole thread dedicated to what Trump’s policies would be in a second term without regard to cost or practicality. Trump is doing the same thing as Elizabeth Warren did when she attempted to run for President and that is the belief that just having a flurry of plans means effective leadership

I don’t know yet who I will vote for but it won’t be Trump or any Democrat. We cannot afford 4 years of either
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Kamaji

“Kayleigh ‘Milktoast’ McEnany just gave out the wrong poll numbers on FoxNews. I am 34 points up on DeSanctimonious, not 25 up,” Trump declared.  .  .  .

Does this man ever think beyond elementary school-yard name-calling?

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Two things here.  First, Trump is an idiot. 

That is Rule 1 when it comes to understanding the guy.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

Online Maj. Bill Martin

He doesn't read, so it's fair to assume he doesn't really think either.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 12:29:00 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

You don’t find it impressive that he can make two insults in one fell swoop? THAT’S leadership!  :whistle:
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online LMAO

Oh cmon!

Don’t you understand we need that type of bomb throwing rudeness if we’re going to save America?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline NavyCanDo

Bullying other conservatives is why I just couldn't vote for him in 2016. Remember him saying Carly Fiorina, someone I admired as having a horse face.   Trump is far worse in 2023.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online Maj. Bill Martin

They really talk out of both sides of their mouth when it comes to his personality. On the one hand, they point to the way he talks about people and the way he acts as evidence that he's not part of the deep state, and a truly unique individual.  To them, him being abrasive is good.

But on the flip side, when other people criticize him because of his tone and statements, they say we shouldn't judge him by his words but only by his actions. 

So apparently, his personality and statements should be taken to account only if you view them positively. If you view them negatively, then it's wrong and unfair.

I really can't wait until we are done with this yahoo once and for all so we can get serious about the direction of this country again.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 01:46:23 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Rips His Own Former Press Secretary: 'The RINOS & Globalists Can Have Her'
Guy Benson
7–8 minutes

The former White House Press Secretary in question is Kayleigh McEnany, who earned her MAGA stripes as one of the sole pro-Trump voices on CNN in 2016.  She showed up, day in and day out, in uber-hostile territory, and went to bat for him -- even when he didn't deserve it, in my view.  I vividly recall watching her appearances and disagreeing with her relentless Trump support, a stance that I did not share.  But I begrudgingly admired her preparedness, her tenacity, and her willingness to stare down mega-panels of sneering opponents, all of whom openly wanted to crush both her and the man she was defending.  Having gone through that very public gauntlet, McEnany was eventually rewarded for her loyalty and performances: Trump named her his top spokesperson in early 2020.  The Trump universe loved her, sharing and celebrating her frequent, combative exchanges with reporters.

She joined Fox News a few months after her boss lost to Joe Biden and has been a colleague ever since.  In full disclosure, we still don't always agree (though we often do), and I've gotten to know her a little bit.  She strikes me as smart, kind, and very polite.  She is a conservative.  And in addition to her enthusiasm over the accomplishments of the Trump administration, as a Floridian, she also admires Gov. Ron DeSantis. She says positive things about both men on the air.  But because she allegedly misspoke about the size of Trump's polling lead in one particular survey, Trump now says he's done with her:

This isn't really just about one comment about polling analysis.  McEnany likes DeSantis and isn't openly siding with Trump, so the former president's transactional, self-obsessed, one-way loyalty test has been broached, in his mind.  So now she's a 'Milktoast [sic] RINO globalist,' or whatever.  McEnany becomes the latest in a seemingly endless line of former Trump supporters, surrogates, and high-ranking officials whom Trump openly trashes, mocks and belittles.  He's angrily feuding with numerous members of his own former cabinet, plus his unflinchingly loyal Vice President -- who fell out of favor by refusing to violate the constitution in pursuit of an insane election-reversal scheme. 

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2023/05/31/trump-rips-his-own-former-press-secretary-the-rinos-and-globalists-can-have-her-n2623877
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Since joining Fox Kayleigh has been a loyal supporter of Trump never failing to promote his policies and accomplishments...this is what she gets in return...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DB

It is and always has been all about him. The wake of his wreckage is far and wide. His base is shrinking, not growing. Trump is done and he's too arrogant to see it.

Online libertybele

Since joining Fox Kayleigh has been a loyal supporter of Trump never failing to promote his policies and accomplishments...this is what she gets in return...

I was thinking the same thing; however, not unexpected since things aren't quite going his way.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

It is and always has been all about him. The wake of his wreckage is far and wide. His base is shrinking, not growing. Trump is done and he's too arrogant to see it.

I'm not quite so sure that he's done, but if his diminished support in here is any indication; his base is shrinking.  He's done it to himself.

His arrogance and narcissism is quickly adding to his decline. His age is a factor as well and he doesn't realize yet that what worked for him in '16 just isn't going to cut it this time around.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DB

I'm not quite so sure that he's done, but if his diminished support in here is any indication; his base is shrinking.  He's done it to himself.

His arrogance and narcissism is quickly adding to his decline. His age is a factor as well and he doesn't realize yet that what worked for him in '16 just isn't going to cut it this time around.

He's done in terms of winning the White House.

Online libertybele

He's done in terms of winning the White House.

Yes, absolutely. Nor do I see him being the GOP nominee.  I'm hoping that DeSantis stays strong; otherwise I don't see the GOP having a snowball's chance of winning the WH.  Certainly, Christie, Haley, and Hutchison aren't strong candidates. Pence may jump in, but he's a loser.

Scott may surprise us yet, but so far, I don't see him being a strong enough candidate to win.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I've tried hard to hold on to the Trump train but every day he makes it increasingly difficult for me. (Mr. President please see President Reagan's 11th rule!)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 03:31:54 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online LMAO

If Trump’s polling starts to decline, which could happen because we haven’t gotten into the primary season, yet, this behavior is gonna get worse

Hopefully this will open her eyes to who the real Donald Trump is
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 05:36:47 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater