Author Topic: DONALD TRUMP CHASTIZES KAYLEIGH MCENANY, ACCUSES HER OF GIVING OUT THE WRONG POLL NUMBERS ON FOX NEW  (Read 3855 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Spelling aside, what he did was tantamount to a dugout manager reminding everybody to put their phones down and get into the bleeping game!

Nope! What he did was run his mouth before his brain was in gear! No call for this! None!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online LMAO

Spelling aside, what he did was tantamount to a dugout manager reminding everybody to put their phones down and get into the bleeping game!

No…. He didn’t.

His thin skin couldn’t stand to see one of his probably most loyal supporter quote a poll  he didn’t like

So, true to form, he lashed out in the most child like  manner and even stated that the globalist and RINOs could have her

Hopefully, this opens her eyes
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online LMAO

He WAS unjustly attacked by the entire government even before he became president but even that does not excuse his recent behavior IMHO.

Yup

The one thing that Donald Trump’s presidency did do was expose how deeply corrupt and biased these government agencies are.

They cannot be allowed to continue this or we’ll just become East Germany
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Nope! What he did was run his mouth before his brain was in gear! No call for this! None!

:laugh:    888high58888
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online corbe

"Welcome Aboard Kayleigh McEnany" ~ RDS
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DCPatriot

Yup

The one thing that Donald Trump’s presidency did do was expose how deeply corrupt and biased these government agencies are.

They cannot be allowed to continue this or we’ll just become East Germany

{cough-cough}....which exactly explains Pres. Trump's Memorial Day social media post which got everybody riled up here.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 04:26:50 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online LMAO

{cough-cough}....which exactly explains Pres. Trump's Memorial Day social media post which got everybody riled up here.

Memorial Day was not set aside for Donald Trump’s personal grudges. It’s a day to honor those who served and those who have died while serving.

That’s why people here complained about it. Not because they don’t believe our government is corrupt to the core.

Barry Goldwater

Online DCPatriot

Memorial Day was not set aside for Donald Trump’s personal grudges. It’s a day to honor those who served and those who have died while serving.

That’s why people here complained about it. Not because they don’t believe our government is corrupt to the core.

As CIC, if you believe his Memorial Day words were about him, then our discussion(s) are finished.

FACT:

First words from his mouth, he honored "...those who served and those who gave the ultimate sacrifice"

He was merely pointing out the dire position the Nation is in right now with our treasonous DEM Party, the Federal Government intelligence agencies and corrupt/compliant media.

Online LMAO

As CIC, if you believe his Memorial Day words were about him, then our discussion(s) are finished.

FACT:

First words from his mouth, he honored "...those who served and those who gave the ultimate sacrifice"

He was merely pointing out the dire position the Nation is in right now with our treasonous DEM Party, the Federal Government intelligence agencies and corrupt/compliant media.

I don’t think you’re gonna find too many people that don’t believe our nation is in dire straits right now

But why does he do this with every holiday? He did it on Easter. He did it on Mother’s Day. And now he did it on Memorial Day

Why not just honor those who sacrificed in war and leave it at that? Why not just honor mothers? There  are many other days were he can go on about the dire situation that we’re facing in this country

I have a relative who did  this during every gathering with family. Finally, the mother had to finally tell her that family gatherings are not a place for her to express her political views.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 04:47:16 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online Kamaji

Spelling aside, what he did was tantamount to a dugout manager reminding everybody to stop hawking their books and get into the bleeping game!   :laugh:

Bullshit.  It was a gratuitous slap down from a wounded ego.  It demonstrates Trump's unfitness for office.

Offline Hoodat

@libertybele

Maybe they already have a special relationship where they know she will be his White House Press Secretary...

Do you ever think before you post?  Or is your BS generator on auto-pilot?  Why would Kayleigh give up not one but two gigs at Fox (her lifelong dream) to take a salary cut and take on that shit show again?  This is the pitfall of making things up as you go.

..and he was just being a boss...reminding her to check the numbers?

Uh, no.  He was demand her to discard the most recent up-to-date poll data and instead dilute that number by substituting in its place an average that included older poll data.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online DCPatriot

Do you ever think before you post?  Or is your BS generator on auto-pilot?  Why would Kayleigh give up not one but two gigs at Fox (her lifelong dream) to take a salary cut and take on that shit show again?  This is the pitfall of making things up as you go.

Uh, no.  He was demand her to discard the most recent up-to-date poll data and instead dilute that number by substituting in its place an average that included older poll data.

When I see the two of them together, the smiles she oozed...that's "love"!  Nothing fake about it.

She's a big girl and can take some criticism.

She struck out looking...bat on the shoulder.    happy77

Online Kamaji

@libertybele

Maybe they already have a special relationship where they know she will be his White House Press Secretary...and he was just being a boss...reminding her to check the numbers?

I just keep shaking my head    **nononono*

Are you kidding me?  Any real boss who used terms like that to refer to an employee would find themselves on the wrong end of a discrimination suit or a constructive termination suit.

Online DCPatriot

Bullshit.  It was a gratuitous slap down from a wounded ego.  It demonstrates Trump's unfitness for office.

LOL!  @Kamaji

"...unfitness for office".

Uh... snap out of it, pal!  2016-2020 are in the books!     

Online LMAO

“Kayleigh 'Milktoast' McEnany just gave out the wrong poll numbers on FoxNews," Trump wrote. "I am 34 points up on DeSanctimonious, not 25 up. While 25 is great, it's not 34. She knew the number was corrected upwards by the group that did the poll. The RINOS & Globalists can have her. FoxNews should only use REAL Stars!!!"

This is what Trump said about his former press secretary, and a woman who has been pretty loyal to him. This doesn’t sound like somebody who just wants her to re-check poll numbers. This is a man child who is undergoing a lot of mental health stress.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 05:32:43 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Hoodat

Again, Trump's words:

We must stop the Communists, Marxists and Fascist 'Pigs" at every turn and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

Who is "we" in the statement above, @DCPatriot - i.e. the ones he refers to with his campaign slogan?

You ignored this question the first time it was asked.  Yet here you are again pushing the same false narrative.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

When I see the two of them together, the smiles she oozed...that's "love"!  Nothing fake about it.

So the fact that she looks dreamy is somehow supposed to make up for the fact that you are posting lies on this forum?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online DCPatriot

So the fact that she looks dreamy is somehow supposed to make up for the fact that you are posting lies on this forum?

Bleep you, @Hoodat

I'm posting theories on his behavior and interactions with solid administration spokespeople.  That's all.

Online Kamaji

LOL!  @Kamaji

"...unfitness for office".

Uh... snap out of it, pal!  2016-2020 are in the books!     

They are indeed, and they, too, demonstrate why he's unfit for office.

Trump loves to claim the credit, but he's rather shy on actually managing to accomplish what he takes credit for.  Everyone loves to bitch about McConnell, but the fact is that the three conservative Supreme Court justices were his accomplishment, not Trump's, along with the Federalist Society.  The 2017 tax reforms were Paul Ryan's accomplishment, not Trump's, despite everyone loving to hate on Ryan.

As far as Trump's own efforts?  Where is that wall?  He couldn't even manage to pull together a coalition when he had a GOP-controlled Congress for the purpose of getting legislation passed - largely because he contented himself with pissing off the people he needed for that coaltion because it got him applause from his core supporters - and so he tried it with an executive order, which was promptly undone by Biden.

Trump is the antithesis of someone like Reagan, who quipped that one could get a lot done if one didn't care who got the credit; Trump prefers to take the credit, and isn't too picky about what gets accomplished so long as he gets the credit.

Offline Hoodat

Bleep you, @Hoodat

I'm posting theories on his behavior and interactions with solid administration spokespeople.  That's all.

I stand corrected.  So the fact that she looks dreamy is somehow supposed to make up for the fact that you are posting other people's lies on this forum?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online andy58-in-nh

“Kayleigh 'Milktoast' McEnany just gave out the wrong poll numbers on FoxNews," Trump wrote. "I am 34 points up on DeSanctimonious, not 25 up. While 25 is great, it's not 34. She knew the number was corrected upwards by the group that did the poll. The RINOS & Globalists can have her. FoxNews should only use REAL Stars!!!"

This is what Trump said about his former press secretary, and a woman who has been pretty loyal to him. This doesn’t sound like somebody who just wants her to re-check poll numbers. This is a man child who is undergoing a lot of mental health stress.

If Trump's skin were any thinner, you could use it to wrap leftovers.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online LMAO

If Trump's skin were any thinner, you could use it to wrap leftovers.

When Trump was running in 2016, I had a relative who claimed Donald Trump was a bully. I wouldn’t call Trump a bully. But  he shares more in common with university student snowflakes.

And he’s gotten worse. He and his supporters see a Trump second term as a chance to enact revenge on all those at wronged him and them. We don’t need revenge. We need reforms. And Trump is incapable of doing that. I’m sure Ron DeSantis will make all kinds of political promises himself. But with Trump we have a record. The so-called swamp was not only not drained in Trump’s four years, but it grew.

We face very serious problems in this country. Many of them won’t be fixed politically. A thin skinned bomb thrower is not going to fix them.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 06:48:15 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DCPatriot

I stand corrected.  So the fact that she looks dreamy is somehow supposed to make up for the fact that you are posting other people's lies on this forum?

Nope!

I'm convinced until otherwise...that their friendship and respect for each other is sincere and mutual.

...unlike folks like you, who kept their heads down during POTUS Trump's tenure. 
You behaved for the most part.   Paper trained and everything.

Now, all of a sudden you've all grown up to be a "Big, Bad Dog",...about to tell us that he's not the perfect man for the job in 2024.

Online DB

Nope!

I'm convinced until otherwise...that their friendship and respect for each other is sincere and mutual.

...unlike folks like you, who kept their heads down during POTUS Trump's tenure. 
You behaved for the most part.   Paper trained and everything.

Now, all of a sudden you've all grown up to be a "Big, Bad Dog",...about to tell us that he's not the perfect man for the job in 2024.

Right... Good "friends" publicly demand that the other gets fired from their job...

With those kinds of "friends" who needs enemies...

It is pretty amazing to watch how far people will go to rationalize blatant buffoonery to overlook the basic truth. It is downright cultish.