Author Topic: Answering the Big Question: Ron or Don? By Alicia Colon  (Read 9313 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Answering the Big Question: Ron or Don? By Alicia Colon
« Reply #200 on: June 01, 2023, 03:34:27 am »
I don't give a single shit, @Cyber Liberty  Shame on you and shame on your entire phony "mod" force.

You can't demand anybody to dox themselves just because they have a consistent POV/stance on a subject/candidate.

Easy there, Francis.  No one is demanding anybody to dox themselves.  You made it up.

And no one is complaining about anyone having a consistent POV/stance on a subject/candidate.  The primary complaint for quite some time has been the lies, false characterizations, and personal attacks.  But then you knew that already.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #201 on: June 01, 2023, 03:35:53 am »
I don't give a single shit, @Cyber Liberty  Shame on you and shame on your entire phony "mod" force.

You can't demand anybody to dox themselves
just because they have a consistent POV/stance on a subject/candidate.

Disclosing whether or not you are being paid doesn't mean any definition of doxxing with which I am familiar.  Doxxing is the disclosure of personally identifying information.  Disclosing whether or not you are being paid doesn't tell people your RL identity.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #202 on: June 01, 2023, 03:37:20 am »
Doxxing if wrong.

Yep.  Which is why no one here would ever demand that anyone do it.  Ever.

And demanding they dox themselves supports any accusation and/or charge.

No one demanding that.  No one.  You simply made it up.  Essentially, you are bearing false witness against the MODs here.  And deep down, you know you're doing it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #203 on: June 01, 2023, 03:54:29 am »
RON because Character Matters... No Victim Card falsely played in this reply.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 04:16:16 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #204 on: June 01, 2023, 04:03:23 am »
@Hoodat

Deep down I know that you're an irritating pr*ck!

"False witness" against the MODS?   Eff you and eff your mods.

You falsely accused them of demanding a member be doxed.  That is what is known as "bearing false witness".  Of course you could always put me in my place by showing me a post where a MOD did exactly that.  But you didn't.  Instead, you resorted to personal insults and attacks.

You bleeping simpleton.  You put @Right_in_Virginia in personal danger.

Really?  How so?  Explain exactly how I put her in personal danger.  Please be specific.

If she were my wife, you'd be seeing me real soon!

Let's assume she is.  Where would you like to meet?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #205 on: June 01, 2023, 04:15:05 am »

This is my way, I am not a bandwagon chaser.  I don't see how I can check the box for Trump this time.

My exact thoughts and sentiments too.   I am guessing there is somewhere between 1-3 million hard core conservatives like us that just might not vote for DJT in the general. Does he really think he can win without conservatives?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #206 on: June 01, 2023, 04:27:40 am »
Seems I have missed most of the fireworks, and I don't see anywhere earlier how any doxxing issues were evident.

OTOH, I will go strongly on record that if someone is on a general political forum, and is espousing onw particular candidate's  cred 24/7/365. and is getting paid, said person with any shred of honesty and decency should disclose that fact.

That's the reason why on alll of my financial shows, op-eds by guests show discloure of that person's level of investment with the equity being discussed.  That is in case the listener (reader) knows of any conflicting priorities. 
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 05:01:16 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #207 on: June 01, 2023, 04:54:19 am »
@Hoodat

Oh, the fricken pearl-clutching drama!

How is declaring oneself an agent 'doxxing'? It ain't.
And without doxxing, how was @Right_in_Virginia put in personal danger?

In fact, YOU told me her first name... Something I didn't know before.

Online DB

« Reply #208 on: June 01, 2023, 05:03:52 am »
@Hoodat

Are you drinking? You aren't being rational.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #209 on: June 01, 2023, 05:14:10 am »
Are you drinking? You aren't being rational.

Unlike your apparent choice of 'poison', @DB, I virtually never touch alcohol. 
Still have 2 Stella from a six-pack brought home over a year ago.   

All I'm going to say is all of you had better back the bleep off on @Right_in_Virginia

The sooner one unconditionally apologizes, the better.  No "buts"!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #210 on: June 01, 2023, 05:22:31 am »
Unlike your apparent choice of 'poison', @DB, I virtually never touch alcohol. 
Still have 2 Stella from a six-pack brought home over a year ago.   

All I'm going to say is all of you had better back the bleep off on @Right_in_Virginia

Apologize for what?  Bringing up the fact many of us wonder if she is a paid Trump operative?

I think in the theme of sincerity and accuracy, that one would disclose that bit of information.  Motives often change or get intensfied when monetary gain is involved.  I know I would.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #211 on: June 01, 2023, 05:49:36 am »

Go sit and spin. I have NOTHING to apologize for.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #212 on: June 01, 2023, 05:59:47 am »
Apologize for what?  Bringing up the fact many of us wonder if she is a paid Trump operative?

I think in the theme of sincerity and accuracy, that one would disclose that bit of information.  Motives often change or get intensfied when monetary gain is involved.  I know I would.

@catfish1957   @Right_in_Virginia  (out of respect)

First of all... I thought about your absence all day.  Glad you're back.   :beer:

Secondly, there's no issue with all of you "wondering".  Knock yourselves out!

It's the brazen demand headed by our own 'Seventh Floor' that she declare any professional relationship.

F**K that!

Why?  Because the Usual Wankers in the forum can't hold a candle to her in a debate of the facts.

She's relentless...and it 'kills' the NT's here....the same NTs who pretended to be supportive of POTUS Trump during his term...the ones who fell silent and went into hibernation.

They're all back and the brass here are getting aroused.     

The Briefing Room must have called ServePro.  It's like 2015 to 2020 never happened.  /s
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #213 on: June 01, 2023, 06:07:38 am »
Y'all started it.... Blowing the forum full of Stone/Pecker Truth Social grade A bullshit

You really think no one should challenge it after what y'all did to Cruz?

I have said over and over that we shouldn't start this crap up for at least a year... But here y'all come.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #214 on: June 01, 2023, 06:16:19 am »
Y'all started it.... Blowing the forum full of Stone/Pecker Truth Social grade A bullshit

You really think no one should challenge it after what y'all did to Cruz?

I have said over and over that we shouldn't start this crap up for at least a year... But here y'all come.

@roamer_1

Nope!  YOU started it!

Your posting history the past year regarding POTUS Trump shows what a poser you were.

You didn't fool me for a New York Minute.

Your fiscal Conservative values...you use them like a Kevlar vest,...like you have some sort of Papal dispensation from any accountability for the present landscape we find ourselves.  (not my circus...not my monkeys...remember??  I do)

Now all of a sudden you go from Cruz to DeSantis. 

Like Donald Trump's 3 selections to the SCOTUS weren't a big deal...you declared you would NEVER vote for him.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #215 on: June 01, 2023, 06:25:30 am »
Your posting history the past year regarding POTUS Trump shows what a poser you were.

Your fiscal Conservative values...you use them like a Kevlar vest,...like you have some sort of Papal dispensation from any accountability for the present landscape we find ourselves.  (not my circus...not my monkeys...remember??  I do)

Wasn't posing at all. I meant every single word of it. And I am right.

Well that should be no surprise. Both Conservatives... Go figger.  :shrug:

Like Donald Trump's 3 selections to the SCOTUS weren't a big deal...you declared you would NEVER vote for him.

I will never vote for him. Scotus doesn't make up for growing the debt by a full third, growing government by leaps and bounds, and doing real and lasting damage to liberty.

OF COURSE I won't vote for that.
Absolutely indefensible.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 06:26:36 am by roamer_1 »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #216 on: June 01, 2023, 09:11:19 am »
@roamer_1

Nope!  YOU started it!

Trump didn’t select anyone to the Supreme Court.  McConnell, with the assistance of the Federalist Society did. Trump simply STFU and did what he was told to do, and allowed to take all the credit.  Which is about the only way to get an actual achievement out of Trump.  Every time he tries to DIY, he ducks it up. 

Getting undeserved credit is to Trump what ice cream is to Biden. 
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 09:12:10 am by Kamaji »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #217 on: June 01, 2023, 09:44:20 am »
Either one. The most important issue in the world today is to get the imbecilic Communist puppet fool and the people controlling him out of office.

Look, I never liked any Clinton, never voted for a single one. But Bubba would be light years ahead of the bumbling fool in the White House now. Clinton was a completely corrupt sex addict/abuser, but at least he was sentient, and cognizant of the world around him.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #218 on: June 01, 2023, 10:01:38 am »
Goddamnit!   This is Amanda, we're talking about.

When she speaks, she is RIV...the same one has had her own opinion here for a decade, plus!

If she were a minister in her personal life, would that make her opinions on faith or politics any less legitimate?

When we talk about rocks and geology, we don't question you or @Lando Lincoln do we?

So suggest you all STFU and use your scroll bar.
When we talk about climate change, I make no secret of the fact that I have spent almost all of my geological career working for oil companies. (The Horror!).

As for STFU and scroll on, well, that just isn't why I am here. It isn't in my nature.

I'm not from the 'just sit there and take it/thank you sir may I have another' set (unlike the majority of the GOP in Congress--which is a big part of what got this country where it is) and for you to even suggest it is ridiculous.

It is admirable that you defend (whatever needs defending about) your friend, and as for doxxing, I never knew her name until now.

I make no secret about the source of my revenue, despite the industry which has brought America forward, and keeps it going that way (or in reverse, if you prefer) being under constant assault since I banned Captain Planet from my house for the raving about "evil Big Oil". I have often said that if I ever started an oil company, I'd name it "Big Oil" just so I could send lawyers after all the media for attacking it.

Lots of people make their money in politics. No one asked what, specifically, her job was, just if the Trump folks were cutting her a check. Maybe if they aren't they should be, she sure hauls their water. Pull the knot out of your panties.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #219 on: June 01, 2023, 10:42:54 am »
Trump didn’t select anyone to the Supreme Court.  McConnell, with the assistance of the Federalist Society did. Trump simply STFU and did what he was told to do, and allowed to take all the credit.  Which is about the only way to get an actual achievement out of Trump.  Every time he tries to DIY, he ducks it up. 

Getting undeserved credit is to Trump what ice cream is to Biden.

If Donald Trump hadn't won...the 2nd Amendment would already be repealed by Hillary Clinton's nominees added to the Court.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #220 on: June 01, 2023, 10:45:56 am »
If Donald Trump hadn't won...the 2nd Amendment would already be repealed by Hillary Clinton's nominees added to the Court.

Sure, which only means that the only purpose Trump served was as a figurehead so that people like McConnell and Ryan could get some things done.

Face facts:  anything that Trump tried to do on his own initiative failed.  Where is that wall?  Trump couldn't get a measly coalition together - not even when the GOP controlled Congress - to enact laws to build the wall because he was getting too much adulation for calling the people whose help he needed petty childish names.

Trump was certainly working against headwinds - but then again, every good leader does - but he was his own worst enemy when it came to getting things done.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #221 on: June 01, 2023, 10:51:25 am »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #222 on: June 01, 2023, 11:09:32 am »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #223 on: June 01, 2023, 12:26:10 pm »

Or what?  What are you threatening to do?

Shouldn't you be the one apologizing here?  Specifically for impugning the character of others here?  Your false comment about me putting RiV's life in danger was especially egregious.  And your comments about doxxing had zero truthful basis.  Bearing false witness, and all.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-