Author Topic: Answering the Big Question: Ron or Don? By Alicia Colon  (Read 9310 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: Answering the Big Question: Ron or Don? By Alicia Colon
« Reply #125 on: May 31, 2023, 09:12:20 pm »
You and I generally agree @roamer_1 on this we don't.

And BTW: I have bumped heads with just about everyone here at times.

Including me... And that's alright.  happy77 :beer:

Online corbe

« Reply #126 on: May 31, 2023, 09:13:23 pm »
You and I generally agree @roamer_1 on this we don't.

And BTW: I have bumped heads with just about everyone here at times.

I've always respected you for that @Bigun and will continue to do so. 

Rock Solid  :beer:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #127 on: May 31, 2023, 09:13:25 pm »
Go find em yourself. I ain't gonna dig through the entire 2016 debacle (primary and aftermath) just to satisfy your urges.

It ain't the sort of thing I'd forget.

Then I say you're spouting untruths.

Hallucinations from when you first were found battered on the rocks on our beach?  Perhaps.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #128 on: May 31, 2023, 09:13:28 pm »
   I respectfully disagree @Bigun

If someone is a PAID operative of a Campaign and in here promoting said Candidate, it should be noted.

Generally speaking, such information can be found by any poster who wants to know @corbe.

I personally don't care who pays them. I care what they SAY and do.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 09:16:13 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #129 on: May 31, 2023, 09:15:43 pm »
Then I say you're spouting untruths.

Hallucinations from when you first were found battered on the rocks on our beach?  Perhaps.

Whatever. It happened.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #130 on: May 31, 2023, 09:15:44 pm »
   I've always respected you for that @Bigun and will continue to do so. 

Rock Solid  :beer:

Thank you @corbe It's mutual I'll assure you. 

:beer:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #131 on: May 31, 2023, 09:17:06 pm »
Including me... And that's alright.  happy77 :beer:

:yowsa:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #132 on: May 31, 2023, 09:21:09 pm »
Whatever. It happened.

Naw! 

"You say it did.  I say it didn't.  What follows?"   (The Drop-2014)

FYI...we bump into each other tomorrow morning, today is over!    :beer:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 09:58:24 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online corbe

« Reply #133 on: May 31, 2023, 09:30:09 pm »
 :grouphug:

Now that we got that out of the way can we get back to 'Slice and Dice'?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #134 on: May 31, 2023, 09:47:20 pm »
@Bigun

We clash opinions from time to time, but I value your advice.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #135 on: May 31, 2023, 09:53:36 pm »
@Bigun

We clash opinions from time to time, but I value your advice.

That's how things work with us human beings @Cyber Liberty I have always considered you a friend and that goes back a LONG time. Before either of us were around these parts. :beer:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #136 on: May 31, 2023, 11:18:58 pm »
That approach cannot build an effective political coalition, and if that approach becomes the dominant one in the GOP, it is doomed to defeat by left.

Never forget that the biggest, most important legacy of Trump's first term was handing us over to Biden/Harris and a Democratic Congress. A major part of the reason why is Trump's deliberately dumbed-down and deliberately offensive style.

Which means that Trump and Trumpism has to be consigned to the ashheap of history before we have a shot at stopping them with actions rather than just infantile words and tantrums.

Name calling people as snowflakes or whatever doesn't change the inarguable reality of how people react to the guy.  He wears on people.  As @Hoodat pointed out, it actually makes the turn-off even stronger.  Saying "quit being so easily offended" isn't going to change the reality that tens of millions are offended, and that it will impact their vote.

@Maj. Bill Martin

Are you actually trying to claim that Trump handed control of America off to the DNC?

I am tempted to respond to a brain fart like that in kind,but I really  want to know how you  came to that conclusion.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #137 on: May 31, 2023, 11:21:28 pm »
Please excuse the interruption, you'll be returned to your regularly scheduled fantasies shortly ----

InteractivePolls
@IAPolls2022

Morning Consult: Who do you think would do a better job handling...?

@Right_in_Virginia

Do NOT try to confuse these fools with facts. It will just make your head hurt because they want someone with manners,not
"RUDE ORANGE RICH MAN.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #138 on: May 31, 2023, 11:25:35 pm »
For the record, I don't think it matters now who gets the Republican nomination as several states have now seized the opportunity to rig their elections so as to prevent ANY Republican from winning.

@Bigun

To tell the truth,I think we all know this,and the anger about not being able to do anything about is what has us turning on each other.

Once again,FOR THE RECORD,I support Trump BECAUSE he is a rude,orange,bomb thrower.

Haven't we all seen and experienced enough of what happens when an alleged Republican President tries to "play nice" with the DNC?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #139 on: May 31, 2023, 11:30:41 pm »
The "Other Admin" also wants to know.  The Members of TBR have a right to know if they are conversing with a paid campaign worker. 

@Right_in_Virginia

@Cyber Liberty

WHAT ACTUAL FREAKING DIFFERENCE WOULD IT MAKE?????

Would that give someone the power to maybe hypnotize us to  vote for the candidate they support?

SOME of you people need to lighten the hell UP! NOBODY here is "The Master of the Universe"

This  crap is already getting insane,and the campaigning hasn't even really started yet.

As a wise man who  is unknown to me once noted,"Lighten up,Lucille!"

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #140 on: May 31, 2023, 11:34:35 pm »
People have their reasons why they support Trump.  Probably the same reasons that people have why they support, DeSantis, or Haley, or Scott….

I’ve just never seen such an infantile reaction to even the prospect of somebody announcing they’re going to run for an open Republican primary as Trump and his supporters did even back in 2022 when it came to Ron DeSantis. And I think the problem is is they don’t want the fight to be between conservatism versus big government populism in a GOP primary. Why do you think Trump and his supporters are attacking Ron DeSantis from the left?

@LMAO

Ok,so you weren't paying any attention to the primaries.  DeSantis was bombing in Fla,and then TRUMP showed up to campaign for him,and damned if he didn't win.

SO,what does he does to celebrate his victory? He turns on the man that is more responsible for him getting re-elected and stabs him in the back.

DeSantis is a loser that turned into a user. He is a whore who  will say  and do anything he has to say or do to get elected.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #141 on: May 31, 2023, 11:34:55 pm »
Demanding otherwise from me is a breach of the most sacred contract between management and member:  Anonymity.

You misspelled 'non-accountability'.

This demand also breaches the historic first rule at TBR:  Shoot the message, not the messenger.

A historic rule which you historically violated on an hourly basis.

I post opinions that are an alternative to the majority of posters and the forum's management and "advisory" committee --- and present ample support for them with links and video, commonly referred to as "receipts".

You regularly pass off things you know not to be true as 'facts' and present zero support for them even when repeatedly prompted.

Whatever I do for a living, or if I am fantastically independently wealthy and don't work at all, should have no bearing on a substantive discussion of the information I present.

Nobody gives a shit what you do for a living.  All anyone here wants is for posters to be honest.  And in that regard, you regularly disappoint.

I am stunned and offended that you would demand this type of information from me.

Stunned?  Offended?  Hardly.  More like fake outrage at being outed.  Personally, I don't care.  To me it doesn't matter.  It is the fallacious contents of your posts that get my attention.  The fact that they perfectly mimic the false narrative of a liberal politician's campaign volunteer is merely a side show.

Hope that helps.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #142 on: May 31, 2023, 11:37:06 pm »
   Since we're taking a break from all the bi1chin that prevails in this Thread.

Van Zant - Sweet Florida (Official Music Video)

As long as we're singing about Florida . . .

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #143 on: May 31, 2023, 11:39:15 pm »
Respectfully, no one on this forum has a "right" to know anything about my personal life.  What I choose to share is up to me, and me alone.  Demanding otherwise from me is a breach of the most sacred contract between management and member:  Anonymity.

@Right_in_Virginia

On the up side,it does give us all an insight into their lack of character. They can't fight your posts or reasoning,so they want to start the equivalent of a Klan gathering and burn you at the stake.

BTW,what POSSIBLE freaking difference could it make to anyone if you were a Trump campaign insider? Would the sun come up later tomorrow,or even refuse to come up at all?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #144 on: May 31, 2023, 11:41:22 pm »
I think you just answered it.  A paid Trump supporter, never would have guessed. /S

@Jack Russell

Ohhh,the fiend! Let's get a big black cast iron pot and boil her to death!

Some of you people make the typical Dim voter look smart by comparison.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #145 on: May 31, 2023, 11:42:18 pm »
@LMAO

Ok,so you weren't paying any attention to the primaries.  DeSantis was bombing in Fla,and then TRUMP showed up to campaign for him,and damned if he didn't win.

SO,what does he does to celebrate his victory? He turns on the man that is more responsible for him getting re-elected and stabs him in the back.

DeSantis is a loser that turned into a user. He is a whore who  will say  and do anything he has to say or do to get elected.

He has every right to run in the GOP primary like any other Republican regardless if it upsets you or Trump. The nomination does not belong to Trump

If DeSantis running upsets you, then you have the right to not vote for him
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #146 on: May 31, 2023, 11:42:54 pm »
   It makes no difference to me whether she is a Paid Trump psychopath or not but I do believe she should put it in her signature line "This post is brought to you by the 'Let's FAIL Again' Campaign Committee'.

@corbe

Why,because the typical DeSantis voter isn't smart enough to think for themselves?

WATCH  IT! RUDE ORANGE MAN MIGHT BE SNEAKING UP ON YOU!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #147 on: May 31, 2023, 11:46:59 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

On the up side,it does give us all an insight into their lack of character. They can't fight your posts or reasoning,so they want to start the equivalent of a Klan gathering and burn you at the stake.

BTW,what POSSIBLE freaking difference could it make to anyone if you were a Trump campaign insider? Would the sun come up later tomorrow,or even refuse to come up at all?

RIV started this by taking a picture of a young RDS surrounded by other young women with alcohol in their hands while demanding of other posters here if supplying alcohol to underage girls was the new "conservative value." This was a picture that had no context, had no indication if these girls were underage, nor any indication he bought the booze for them with the intent of grooming them.

She deserves every derision that comes her way
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #148 on: May 31, 2023, 11:51:59 pm »
What you say is true and I am sorry you are offended but I disagree about why it is important to know if you are employed by the Trump Campaign.

I pretty much assumed it since no matter what Trump does you defend..especially attacking and trying to ruin another Repub candidate....and today attacking one of his most loyal supporters Kayleigh..

@mystery-ak

Well,if THAT is true,don't we also know who is being pimped out by the DeSantis campaign? Seems to ME there are more of them here  throwing around  accussations than there are Trump supporters,so I want to know "Are they DeSantis Tools?"

OR......,maybe we could just let people be themselves and make up our own minds if THEY are right or wrong about  any particular issue?

MUST we go full-on "Huffington Post"?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #149 on: May 31, 2023, 11:53:21 pm »
Another refusal to answer.  Briefers are making their own conclusions.

@Cyber Liberty

Is that right,Comrade?