Author Topic: Lock Her Up: New Details Reveal How The FBI Fought To Protect Hillary Clinton From Facing Justice,  (Read 2621 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Lock Her Up: New Details Reveal How The FBI Fought To Protect Hillary Clinton From Facing Justice, DESTROYED Evidence In Years-Long Investigation

by: Connor Cavanaugh 05.23.2023 Source: DC Enquirer

In a sign of clear corruption within the Justice Department, the FBI investigated the Clinton Foundation and its backroom dealings during the Trump administration, but after averting their eyes and finding nothing, they destroyed all of the evidence that was gathered.

Documents and interviews that were acquired by The New York Times during a recent lawsuit over the Freedom of Information Act revealed the details of the four-year-long investigation and the many mishandlings and corruption behind it.

The investigation centered around a large donation that the Clinton Foundation received from a Canadian-based company that has mining stakes in the United States for uranium. The deal involved the company being purchased by a Russian nuclear agency, which had to be approved by the Committee on Foreign Investment, which Clinton herself was a voting seat on as Obama's Secretary of State.

The entire deal was researched and compiled into a book, by author Peter Schweizer, titled, ‘Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich.' The book caught the attention of the FBI in Washington, which first began a preliminary investigation into the matter back in 2016. FBI agents in New York and Little Rock also opened simultaneous investigations, using information from a confidential source as opposed to the book.

In August 2016, the three investigations were consolidated into one case under the supervision of the New York FBI field office, which was seeking subpoenas in Manhattan and Brooklyn. The US Attorney’s office declined to issue the subpoenas, causing the case to stall.

more
https://dcenquirer.com/fbi-destoryed-evidence-in-hillary-clinton-investigation-fought-to-protect-the-corrupt-politician/?utm_source=89385
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Absolutely NOTHING  real is going to be done about this. She is "too big to bust".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
As I have said before, they investigate to find and eliminate all the evidence.

As Janet Reno said: "There is no evidence which exists...".
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

If only we had a President who could have brought the hammer down on the FBI instead of allowing this to go on for four straight years.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If only we had a President who could have brought the hammer down on the FBI instead of allowing this to go on for four straight years.

@Hoodat

Want some oysters to go with  that whine?

Offline Hoodat

@Hoodat

No, I want a President who isn't beholden to the Establishment.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DB

@Hoodat

"She suffered enough", right?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No, I want a President who isn't beholden to the Establishment.

@Hoodat

So does everybody BUT the establishment and their flunkies.

Don't hold your breath until we get it,though.

The sad,sad truth is we have ALWAYS had establishment leadership,staring with George Washington.

I don't see this changing. Not ever.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@DB

No,and the sad,sad truth is she will NEVER do ANY suffering for all the lives she has destroyed or the damage she and Bubba have done  to our country.

Neither will her spawn.

Online LMAO

Lol

The FBI has been protecting her since she entered politics

Maybe they didn’t want to “commit suicide?”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DB

@DB

No,and the sad,sad truth is she will NEVER do ANY suffering for all the lives she has destroyed or the damage she and Bubba have done  to our country.

Neither will her spawn.

You do know that was a quote from Trump the day after he was elected.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You do know that was a quote from Trump the day after he was elected.

@DB

So what?

Trump just lives in your head 24/7,doesn't he? I bet you have a whole series of files saved that covers everything he has said and done since he entered elementary school.

Offline DB

@DB

So what?

Trump just lives in your head 24/7,doesn't he? I bet you have a whole series of files saved that covers everything he has said and done since he entered elementary school.

Actually I don't have anything "saved" that Trump has ever said.

But just to remind you this thread is about Hillary Clinton and justice. Yet your guy walked away from his campaign promise to prosecute her the day he was elected. Look no further on who dropped the ball.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Actually I don't have anything "saved" that Trump has ever said.

But just to remind you this thread is about Hillary Clinton and justice. Yet your guy walked away from his campaign promise to prosecute her the day he was elected. Look no further on who dropped the ball.

@DB

Yet you made it about Trump.

Offline DB

@DB

Yet you made it about Trump.

"Lock Her Up" was Trump's campaign slogan - the very title of this thread.

Hillary not being held accountable was about Trump. He literally said she had "suffered enough" and he wasn't going to pursue justice they day he was elected.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 03:02:26 am by DB »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hillary not being held accountable was about Trump. He literally said she had "suffered enough" and he wasn't going to pursue justice.

@DB

I am SOOO tired of correcting this BS that I am almost ready to just give up because it just isn't worth the trouble. People like you are going to back a sure loser,and then whine about how everything keeps going to shit.

The sad,sad truth is that WHOEVER the Dim candidate is,is going to win,and this is regardless of who runs against them. They have already stolen the votes to guarantee this. Why else do you think they wouldn't have a problem running a senile old fool for re-election?

The GAME is "fixed".

IF it were possible for anyone to defeat whatever creature the Dims back,it SHOULD be Trump because he can only hold office for one term,and ALL he cares about is how  he goes down in the history books. I think he would risk every dime he has if that would be what it would take for him to be President again.

Everybody  else is looking to get rick. Trump  is already rich.

Offline roamer_1

IF it were possible for anyone to defeat whatever creature the Dims back,it SHOULD be Trump because he can only hold office for one term,and ALL he cares about is how  he goes down in the history books. I think he would risk every dime he has if that would be what it would take for him to be President again.

@sneakypete
Yeah... With flying cars and Freedom cities funded by dear ol Uncle Nanny.  *****rollingeyes*****

Everybody  else is looking to get rick. Trump  is already rich.

Rich people don't stop wanting to be richer. Ever. Totally specious argument.

Offline Kamaji

Trump just wants to be famous, and he really doesn’t give a shit what policies he supports as long as he thinks the credit for those policies will make him famous.

In short, he is the antithesis of Reagan and of anyone who is conservative.

Online LMAO

@DB

I am SOOO tired of correcting this BS that I am almost ready to just give up

Don’t take our word for it. Listen to the man himself.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PkpvCfwv22I
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Trump just wants to be famous, and he really doesn’t give a shit what policies he supports as long as he thinks the credit for those policies will make him famous.

In short, he is the antithesis of Reagan and of anyone who is conservative.

@Kamaji

BullBush! He is ALREADY famous. Has been famous for years.

What he wants,is to go down in the history books as "The President that saved America".

It's YOUR boy that is looking to become famous.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Don’t take our word for it. Listen to the man himself.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PkpvCfwv22I

@LMAO

WHEN has YOUR boy said the Clinton's should go to jail?

If he hasn't,I guess that means you are going to stop supporting him,right?

Offline DB

@LMAO

Trump has said a lot of BS stuff. Is talk all that it takes these days?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Trump has said a lot of BS stuff. Is talk all that it takes these days?

@DB

You seem to think a political candidate for office can send people to jail.

AND.....,If I remember correctly,Trump was suggesting he be  arrested and put on trial,NOT put in jail without an arrest and conviction.

Offline DB

@DB

You seem to think a political candidate for office can send people to jail.

AND.....,If I remember correctly,Trump was suggesting he be  arrested and put on trial,NOT put in jail without an arrest and conviction.

When the boss says she's suffered enough already that pretty much sets the tone of what his administration is going to do.

Offline Kamaji

@LMAO

When has your boy actually followed through on anything he’s said?  Where’s that big beautiful wall?