Author Topic: Lock Her Up: New Details Reveal How The FBI Fought To Protect Hillary Clinton From Facing Justice,  (Read 2612 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
When has your boy actually followed through on anything he’s said?  Where’s that big beautiful wall?

@Kamaji

Ahhh,I  see your problem,now!

For some odd reason,you think we elect dictators.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

@Kamaji

:mauslaff:

Wow.  Just wow.  You can't muster even a single word of actual support for your Orange God, so you have to cast unwarranted aspersions on me.

No, I expect us to elect people who have at least enough leadership skills that they can get some of their promises carried out.

Donald Trump is a total and complete loser when it comes to leadership.  He had a bleep republican-controlled Congress when he was elected, and he pissed it all away because he was happier insulting people on twitter than actually trying to build a coalition to get some of his campaign promises accomplished.

Pretty much everything he's credited with during his term was actually accomplished by someone else.  Three conservative Supreme Court justices?   That was the accomplishment of McConnell and the Federalist Society.  Trump was nothing more than a passive sock-puppet who did was he was told (reminds me a bit of the current denizen of the WH in that regard - no wonder Trump's getting more liberal with every passing day).

The tax reforms in 2017?  Those were the accomplishment of Paul Ryan - one of the very people you like to accuse of being a perverted globalist - not Trump.  Again, he was just a passive sock-puppet who did what he was told.

And you continue to buy the bullshit!  How astounding.  Trump is lying to you, lying in your face to you, and you just slurp it up, say "Yessir, how high sir!" and jump-n-fetchit for his Orange Majesty.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

@Kamaji

Well I would say ruling by EO, and yes both side do it, is essentially being a dictator because you can't work with people to actually get legislation passed.

Online GtHawk

When has your boy actually followed through on anything he’s said?  Where’s that big beautiful wall?
Don't forget he campaigned on a concrete wall not a half assed metal wall that even completed sections were cut through, rammed through or climbed over. If only trump had a way to do it like two years of republican majorities in congress and senate  :shrug:

Online GtHawk

@Kamaji

BullBush! He is ALREADY famous. Has been famous for years.

What he wants,is to go down in the history books as "The President that saved America".

It's YOUR boy that is looking to become famous.
I don't recall anyone but Trump actually campaigning on putting Clinton in prison, did DeSantis run in 2016 and I missed it? Name one politician who doesn't want attention, you can't because it is part and parcel of the whole political thing. I will say this, I have seldom seen a bigger attention whore than Trump, he needs the media attention and that's why he can never not say stupid things, when it comes to attention whoring he is right up there with the Clintons and Obamas. Oh and nice denigration there with that boy snark.

Offline Kamaji

I don't recall anyone but Trump actually campaigning on putting Clinton in prison, did DeSantis run in 2016 and I missed it? Name one politician who doesn't want attention, you can't because it is part and parcel of the whole political thing. I will say this, I have seldom seen a bigger attention whore than Trump, he needs the media attention and that's why he can never not say stupid things, when it comes to attention whoring he is right up there with the Clintons and Obamas. Oh and nice denigration there with that boy snark.

:thumbsup:

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

WHEN has YOUR boy said the Clinton's should go to jail?

If he hasn't,I guess that means you are going to stop supporting him,right?

This has nothing to do with your claim that Trump never ran on the idea that he would lock Hillary Clinton up or put her in jail. Trump was the one who made those statements. Not I or anybody else on this site.

Good God!   I show you his own words, and you still lash out at others
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It amazes me the chutzpah this woman has...anyone else would be in hiding after being named as the culprit in the Durham report... :smokin:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

It amazes me the chutzpah this woman has...anyone else would be in hiding after being named as the culprit in the Durham report... :smokin:

She has become emboldened over the years. The press and federal agencies have her back. There’s no way she’s gonna go into hiding because she knows she’s going to get away with this.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Kamaji

She has become emboldened over the years. The press and federal agencies have her back. There’s no way she’s gonna go into hiding because she knows she’s going to get away with this.

Exactly.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

:mauslaff:

Wow.  Just wow.  You can't muster even a single word of actual support for your Orange God, so you have to cast unwarranted aspersions on me.

No, I expect us to elect people who have at least enough leadership skills that they can get some of their promises carried out.

Donald Trump is a total and complete loser when it comes to leadership.  He had a bleep republican-controlled Congress when he was elected, and he pissed it all away because he was happier insulting people on twitter than actually trying to build a coalition to get some of his campaign promises accomplished.

Pretty much everything he's credited with during his term was actually accomplished by someone else.  Three conservative Supreme Court justices?   That was the accomplishment of McConnell and the Federalist Society.  Trump was nothing more than a passive sock-puppet who did was he was told (reminds me a bit of the current denizen of the WH in that regard - no wonder Trump's getting more liberal with every passing day).

The tax reforms in 2017?  Those were the accomplishment of Paul Ryan - one of the very people you like to accuse of being a perverted globalist - not Trump.  Again, he was just a passive sock-puppet who did what he was told.

And you continue to buy the bullshit!  How astounding.  Trump is lying to you, lying in your face to you, and you just slurp it up, say "Yessir, how high sir!" and jump-n-fetchit for his Orange Majesty.

@Kamaji

EVERYTHING is about Trump with you,isn't it? Rude Orange Man lives rent-free in your head 24/7.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't recall anyone but Trump actually campaigning on putting Clinton in prison, did DeSantis run in 2016 and I missed it? Name one politician who doesn't want attention, you can't because it is part and parcel of the whole political thing. I will say this, I have seldom seen a bigger attention whore than Trump,

They are ALL attention whores or they wouldn't run for public office.

he needs the media attention and that's why he can never not say stupid things, when it comes to attention whoring he is right up there with the Clintons and Obamas. Oh and nice denigration there with that boy snark.

Blah,blah,blah. Same old tired Biden.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This has nothing to do with your claim that Trump never ran on the idea that he would lock Hillary Clinton up or put her in jail.

So,tell me,WHY do you anti-Trumpers keep repeating this Dim mantra 24/7?

That was NOT what he ran on. It was just something he said he wanted to do. He was running on a "get the crooks out of politics" platform,and she was just one of the most prominent ones.

You maybe prefer he had said he would work hard to have all shoplifters arrested?

Also,unlike EVERY  OTHER CANDIDATE,he is the ONLY one that is not a professional politician.

Trump was the one who made those statements. Not I or anybody else on this site.

And THAT was all he ever said,huh? I know this to be your claim because you and the rest of the "AH HATE PEOPLE WITH INHERITED WEALTH" clan seem to want to  talk about.

Good God!   I show you his own words, and you still lash out at others

When you deserve it,you get it.

BTW,I have never ONCE said he did not say that. Hell,I am GLAD he said it. It needed to be said.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mystery-ak

She doesn't have to hide. No way in HELL is a Dim-controlled Congress EVER going to allow her to be arrested.
AFATG,I am guessing that every RINO in Congress would refuse to agree to have her arrested. After all,if a former Presidents wife can be arrested for abuse of office/federal crimes,so can  a simple Congresscritter.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@LMAO

YUP!

Being arrested for committing felonies is for the little people,not the wives of former presidents.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Just as her husband always has!

@Bigun

With the possible exception of Trump,who is NOT a real political insider,NO former President is ever going to be arrested for crimes he committed.

Once again,if Presidents can be arrested for committing crimes while in office,so can Congresscritters and Senators.

Offline LMAO

And THAT was all he ever said,huh? I know this to be your claim because you and the rest of the "AH HATE PEOPLE WITH INHERITED WEALTH" clan seem to want to  talk about.

When you deserve it,you get it.

BTW,I have never ONCE said he did not say that. Hell,I am GLAD he said it. It needed to be said.

You are the Champion of the Strawman arguments

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You are the Champion of the Strawman arguments

@LMAO

And you are full of Class Envy and hatred.

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

And you are full of Class Envy and hatred.

You seem to think that if you make a strawman argument, you’re making a good point

Trump running in 2016 claiming he would pursue criminal charges on Clinton has nothing to do with how I feel about his wealth

Barry Goldwater

Online GtHawk

Yes, Pete all you do is support anything that Trump says with the same old tired....words :shrug:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yes, Pete all you do is support anything that Trump says with the same old tired....words :shrug:

@GtHawk

Why not when it is the truth?

Online DB

@GtHawk

Why not when it is the truth?

Because it isn't the truth.

Online corbe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbh2qXBMjuY

3 months later he says, 'She's suffered enough', quite a transformation.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You do know that was a quote from Trump the day after he was elected.

@DB

No,I didn't.