Author Topic: PLANNED OCCUPATION: Biden regime ensuring that illegal migrants released into American interior will  (Read 105 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
PLANNED OCCUPATION: Biden regime ensuring that illegal migrants released into American interior will never come back for asylum hearing
Sunday, May 14, 2023 by: JD Heyes

(Natural News) Every single day Joe Biden remains in office, it’s an impeachable offense, especially in regard to what he’s doing to our border security after Donald Trump’s reelection was stolen from him.

During an interview with NewsNation on Thursday, Marsha Espinosa, the Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), explained that under the plan that permits the release of migrants when facilities reach capacity, there is an expectation that those released will return within 60 days. However, Espinosa did not provide a specific timeline for how long the release plan will remain in effect.

An expectation. Not a demand. And what’s the punishment if the ‘expectation’ isn’t met?

Host Blake Burman asked the Biden official: “We’ve been seeing these images — and you’ve seen them as well — of migrants at the border, the numbers, you know them just like I do, up double since January alone. Sixty-five percent in the last month. And we’ve done some reporting…about policy that has been put in place that is allowing, apparently, some of these migrants to be released at the discretion of CBP. … It basically says there can be parole on a case-by-case basis with release for up to 60 days. How long is this policy going to be in place, Marsha? And what about the idea of this just shows that the system is overwhelmed, that CBP agents are basically going to be able to go on a case-by-case basis to release some of these migrants out into the United States?”

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-05-14-biden-regime-illegal-migrants-released-asylum-hearing.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson