Author Topic: ‘Democrats Don’t Have Clean Hands’: NBC Host Pushes Back Against Dem Senator Over Border Crisis  (Read 118 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Democrats Don’t Have Clean Hands’: NBC Host Pushes Back Against Dem Senator Over Border Crisis
NBC's Chuck Todd from "Meet the Press" pushed back against Democratic Connecticut Sen. Chris Murphy on Sunday after he tried to put all the border blame on Republicans.  [Screenshot NBC Meet The Press]

BRIANNA LYMAN
NEWS AND COMMENTARY WRITER
May 14, 2023
1:12 PM ET
FONT SIZE:

NBC’s Chuck Todd on “Meet the Press” pushed back against Democratic Connecticut Sen. Chris Murphy on Sunday after he  blamed Republicans for the border crisis.

Title 42 ended Thursday at midnight, filling migrant processing centers with more than 25,000 migrants within hours, internal agency data obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation showed. After the end of Title 42, Arizona’s Yuma and Tucson sectors were 219% and 269% over capacity, respectively.

Murphy argued Biden lifted Title 42 so that he would not step outside his authority but added that Biden is “not sitting on his hands like the Republicans would allege.”

https://dailycaller.com/2023/05/14/nbc-host-chuck-todd-pushes-dem-senator-chris-murphy-border-crisis/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson