Author Topic: ‘Skip Impeachment of Mayorkas – We Must Go to Merrick Garland and Joe Biden”  (Read 110 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Skip Impeachment of Mayorkas – We Must Go to Merrick Garland and Joe Biden” – Steve Bannon on Mayorkas and the Historic Planned Invasion of the US Southern Border (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft May. 13, 2023 10:30 am32 Comments

Democrats and Joe Biden are working as quickly as possible to destroy the United States, its sovereignty, its wealth, its banking, its energy sector, its economy, its standing in the world, and its borders.

This week Joe Biden lifted Title 42 and opened the southern US border to the world. All migrants from every nation will be welcomed with open arms. The border is OPEN!

Steve Bannon on Saturday told The War Room audience Republican lawmakers need to skip over serial liar Mayorkas and impeach Merrick Garland and Joe Biden immediately.

Steve Bannon: I want the audience to understand he (Mayorkas) does that on purpose which he sits there and just not just lies but has this way about him that what you see as reality in his reality is not true and he comes up with a whole new fantasy reality that is true. He’s running a psy-op on us is he not sir?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/skip-impeachment-of-mayorkas-we-must-go-to-merrick-garland-and-joe-biden-steve-bannon-on-mayorkas-and-the-historic-planned-invasion-of-the-us-southern-border-video/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson