Author Topic: Exclusive: Trump's Interest in 'Younger Staffer' Raised White House Concerns—Ex-Adviser  (Read 617 times)

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/exclusive-trump-s-interest-in-younger-staffer-raised-white-house-concerns-ex-adviser/ar-AA1b3RVu?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=7f122403af864bbcba4978c8b086e534&ei=13

Former president Donald Trump's interest in a younger staffer raised alarm in the White House and he "openly" behaved inappropriately, a former Trump administration official has told Newsweek.

Olivia Troye, who was an adviser to former vice president Mike Pence and his lead staffer on the White House coronavirus task force, said Trump's behavior was common knowledge among senior staff.

Her remarks come after two other former Trump staffers accused him of sexual harassment while in the White House. They spoke out in television interviews after a jury on Tuesday found the former president liable for sexually abusing and defaming journalist E. Jean Carroll. Trump denied the allegations and, on Truth Social, called the verdict "A DISGRACE" and a "CONTINUATION OF THE GREATEST WITCH HUNT OF ALL TIME!" His attorney said he would appeal.

Stephanie Grisham, former White House press secretary, and adviser Alyssa Farah Griffin said on CNN earlier this week that Trump had a pattern of behaving inappropriately with women while in the White House.

"I witnessed his behavior first hand," Troye told Newsweek. "He did it openly and made the comments openly even in meetings."

Troye added that "this behavior was a known thing across many senior staff" in the White House.

EXCERPT

On brand for Trump.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Also on brand for McCain Republican Olivia Troye.  She is described as such on her Wiki entry.

I will never trust a McCain Republican.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline PeteS in CA

*****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****

Just another Never-Trumper delayed-until-fact-checking-would-be-almost-impossible baloney accusation. Where was this McCainiac Trump-Hater 4 or 6 years ago when she claims it happened?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 05:45:08 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
*****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****  999yawn  *****rollingeyes*****

Just another Never-Trumper delayed-until-fact-checking-would-be-almost-impossible baloney accusation. Where was this McCainiac Trump-Hater 4 or 6 years ago when she claims it happened?

"McCainiac!"   :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online LMAO

Or even two or three years ago. Why now?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Stephanie Grisham, former White House press secretary, and adviser Alyssa Farah Griffin said on CNN earlier this week that Trump had a pattern of behaving inappropriately with women while in the White House.

And remember, Trump picks only the best people to work for him:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/candidate-trump-promised-best-people-cabinet-50183308

I love the "he's learned his lesson and will do better next time" excuse makers.  The dude was seventy years old when he became President, and seventy-four when he left.   But we're supposed to believe that in seventy four years of getting to know people, building relationships, learning about people, etc., he's magically discovered only in the last two years all these people he never managed to find in his first 74 years.

It's like watching Old Yeller the second time expecting that Travis won't have to shoot his dog again.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 07:34:47 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online Kamaji

And remember, Trump picks only the best people to work for him:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/candidate-trump-promised-best-people-cabinet-50183308

I love the "he's learned his lesson and will do better next time" excuse makers.  The dude was seventy years old when he became President, and seventy-four when he left.   But we're supposed to believe that in seventy four years of getting to know people, building relationships, learning about people, etc., he's magically discovered only in the last two years all these people he never managed to find in his first 74 years.

It's like watching Old Yeller the second time expecting that Travis won't have to shoot his dog again.

:thumbsup:

Online corbe

That analogy was Brilliant Major
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Given the names telling the story, the bar of proof is pretty high and not nearly met here.
The Republic is lost.

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline berdie

Exactly my thoughts. And I don't believe these women were afraid. Not in today's world when a man tells  a woman she looks nice and get dragged into court.

Online mountaineer

Pretty much.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Right_in_Virginia

Oops, looks like I've hit another nerve.  You've got to be pretty raw by now.   88devil

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Or even two or three years ago. Why now?

@LMAO

Obviously because Trump plans on running again,and most importantly,"the money has been deposited in your account."
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!