Author Topic: Ukraine 4  (Read 217726 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Ukraine 4
« Reply #1650 on: September 20, 2023, 01:05:14 pm »

Take it up with the corrupt American regime.

Furthermore, I'm not entirely sure what good howitzers, artillery rounds, or tanks would go in Ohio, or any other domestic disaster.  After all, that is what Ukraine has been getting - armaments, not dollars.

Or maybe one would prefer that all those American weapons be sold on the world arms markets - to the highest bidders, of course - in order to reduce them to cash, which after corrupt Americans take 20% or 30%, could be spent on left-wing NGOs to "help" in those locations?

Full deflective mode, and everybody knows it.  Weapons = Money.......   and you know it.  Making them analogous is beyond silly.

Bottom line, is that you are now part of the enviro-whacko circuit, by supporting him.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 01:06:23 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1651 on: September 20, 2023, 01:11:37 pm »
That may be the one most freaking silliest thing I have ever heard you say at TBR.   Conservatives sending tax money to another near dicatator?  That's a conservative tenant nowadays?  Say what just said 3 times in succession, and realize how f'n funny you sound.

And the more silly comment about the CSA?  Yeah, we lost.....   But outside the abhorant slavery issue, just what did the C.S.A. get wrong?  We'd be 10000% better off without a super on-steroid government money wasting machine that we have right now.  I bet a state focused and empowered government wouldn't be $33T in debt right now either.

Which "near dictator" would that be?  And what "money" would that be?

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1652 on: September 20, 2023, 01:13:10 pm »
Full deflective mode, and everybody knows it.  Weapons = Money.......   and you know it.  Making them analogous is beyond silly.

Bottom line, is that you are now part of the enviro-whacko circuit, by supporting him.

Bullshit.  The weapons Ukraine has received are out of inventory - which needs to be turned over in any event - so that would do precious little good in Ohio.

As far as providing more support to Ohio - I completely agree - but that is a failure of the corrupt administration this country elected, and has nothing to do with Ukraine.

That is a false equivalency.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1653 on: September 20, 2023, 01:17:53 pm »
Which "near dictator" would that be?  And what "money" would that be?

You don't consider Zellinsky a dictator?  Man have you been duped. And money?  I guess the $100B's to Ukraine, were just an illusion huh? :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1654 on: September 20, 2023, 01:20:05 pm »
Bullshit.  The weapons Ukraine has received are out of inventory - which needs to be turned over in any event - so that would do precious little good in Ohio.

As far as providing more support to Ohio - I completely agree - but that is a failure of the corrupt administration this country elected, and has nothing to do with Ukraine.

That is a false equivalency.

You admit it. Based on your interpretation, your equivalency incudes  you endorsing a corrupt administration to fiscally properly manage sending $B's to Ukraine.  Can't have both ways big guy.

And BTW, why no comments around Zell's ephiphany around climate change?  Just wondering....
« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 01:21:24 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1655 on: September 20, 2023, 01:31:15 pm »

No conservative should be praising the Confederate States of America.  A true conservative should be happy that we are sending money to weaken Russia.

@kevindavis007

These are the only options for dealing with Russia.

1:Declare war against them,and then start an actual war to remove their leadership and end communism in Russia.

2a:Ignore them and hope they just go away leave us alone.

2b: Surrender to them when 1 and 2a don't work,and hope they are gentle when they occupy  us.

4:Let someone with a more immediate interest (immediate self-defense) in defeating them do the fighting and dying,while sending them the supplies they need to do the job.

ANYBODY that doesn't pick number 4 is  a retard.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 01:35:52 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1656 on: September 20, 2023, 01:38:48 pm »
That may be the one most freaking silliest thing I have ever heard you say at TBR.   Conservatives sending tax money to another near dicatator?  That's a conservative tenant nowadays?  Say what just said 3 times in succession, and realize how f'n funny you sound.

And the more silly comment about the CSA?  Yeah, we lost.....   But outside the abhorant slavery issue, just what did the C.S.A. get wrong?  We'd be 10000% better off without a super on-steroid government money wasting machine that we have right now.  I bet a state focused and empowered government wouldn't be $33T in debt right now either.
:amen:  :amen: and  :amen: again
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1657 on: September 20, 2023, 02:08:04 pm »
Bump, and does someone want to defend Zellniskyyyyyyyyyy here on this one?

Are we still patiently waiting for evidence of Zelenskiy corruption?  Or have the goal posts been ripped up and moved on to something else?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1658 on: September 20, 2023, 02:10:17 pm »
It’s called playing to the audience, and it’s part of the Western/American corruption Zelenskyy has to deal with in order to obtain the weapons he needs to continue fighting against the Russian orcs.

If you don’t like it, then you should be taking it up with your own leaders - Joe Biden and the democrats - first.  They’re the ones who are corrupt and who demand obeisance to the eco-fascism as part of the quid pro quo for the weapons Ukraine needs for its existence. 

Yep.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1659 on: September 20, 2023, 02:11:19 pm »
You don't consider Zellinsky a dictator?  Man have you been duped. And money?  I guess the $100B's to Ukraine, were just an illusion huh? :silly:

No more than I would have considered Winston Churchll a dictator during WWII, when the UK suspended elections for the duration.

Talk about being duped, please go find a mirror - anything reflective will do.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1660 on: September 20, 2023, 02:12:04 pm »
Are we still patiently waiting for evidence of Zelenskiy corruption?  Or have the goal posts been ripped up and moved on to something else?

Oh, they've been moved.  Zelenskyy is corrupt, dontcha know, solely on the word of Putin's supporters.  No need for evidence.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1661 on: September 20, 2023, 02:13:04 pm »
Wow, tell that to the fire victims of Lahaina, East Palastine, Ohio, victims of Hurricane Idalia, and basically all of the rest us who are suffering under a southern invasion from Mexico.  Tell us again, why Zellinskigrift is more deserving of our tax dollars than us.

Because it is much easier for corrupt friends of Biden to siphon off cash earmarked for overseas than to siphon off cash earmarked for East Palestine, Ohio.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #1662 on: September 20, 2023, 02:18:14 pm »
"1" I almost stopped right there and realized your level of naivetity.  Global Warming/Climate Change zealots and enviro-whackos are this world's biggest threat.  Funny how a really decent snake oil salesman can cause so many to  ditch their principals and become allies with the like of Thunberg, Biden, Kerry, and Trudeau.  You are playing into their hands.

"2" Show me, I mean absolutely show me, where I am a supporter of Putin, in my entire posting history.  I dare you.  Otherwise....retract!!!!

Overall, you are good guy, but everyone once in a while, I got to speak up on our fleecing by Eastern European grifters. 
As a taxpayer, I am sick as hell of it.

Naïveté?  Please.  The only naive ones around here are those who “think” Russia doesn’t have designs beyond Ukraine and that employing the head-in-the-sand isolationist approach will just make that tawdry issue simply go away.  If you don’t stand for freedom, then don’t.  The right-minded among us do.  Taking a stand is sometimes messy, but failure to do so in order to weaken an enemy is the utmost in failure.  This issue isn’t about Zelensky; as I said, I don’t care about him… it’s about the people of Ukraine taking a stand against a brutal and evil invading horde that has a history of hegemony beyond anyone else. As for whether you personally support Putin is not the point; the fact is, many who disguise themselves as “patriots” do indeed back Putin. 
« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 02:26:06 pm by ScottinVA »

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1663 on: September 20, 2023, 02:21:36 pm »
And in that flurry of deflective responses from my good buddies Kam and Hood, I heard nothing about Z's Climate change comments in any level of detail.  You realize he's fully aligned with Greta, Biden, and Kerry.......   But I guess that doesn't bother you.

Ex. playing to the audience?  Come on, you, I and others fry the Orange POTUS for that all the time.  But you give Zellinsky a pass for it?  At least stay consistent.

This Uke leader has you two hynonitized or something.  If you do get his ear, tell him many of us rather keep our tax dollars here, we are sick of it.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1664 on: September 20, 2023, 02:26:04 pm »
Taking a stand is sometimes messy, but failure to do so in order to weaken an enemy is the utmost in failure.  This issue isn’t about Zelensky; as I said, I don’t care about him… it’s about the people of Ukraine taking a stand against a brutal and evil invading horde that has a history of hegemony beyond anyone else.

AMEN  AMEN  AMEN

(Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.)

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #1665 on: September 20, 2023, 02:28:19 pm »
@kevindavis007

These are the only options for dealing with Russia.

1:Declare war against them,and then start an actual war to remove their leadership and end communism in Russia.

2a:Ignore them and hope they just go away leave us alone.

2b: Surrender to them when 1 and 2a don't work,and hope they are gentle when they occupy  us.

4:Let someone with a more immediate interest (immediate self-defense) in defeating them do the fighting and dying,while sending them the supplies they need to do the job.

ANYBODY that doesn't pick number 4 is  a retard.

:thumbsup:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1666 on: September 20, 2023, 02:28:21 pm »
And in that flurry of deflective responses from my good buddies Kam and Hood, I heard nothing about Z's Climate change comments in any level of detail. 

I typically do not respond to strawman arguments.  Not seeing how those comments have a damn thing to do with stopping Russia and liberating Ukraine from death, destruction, and genocide.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1667 on: September 20, 2023, 02:32:13 pm »
And in that flurry of deflective responses from my good buddies Kam and Hood, I heard nothing about Z's Climate change comments in any level of detail.  You realize he's fully aligned with Greta, Biden, and Kerry.......   But I guess that doesn't bother you.

Ex. playing to the audience?  Come on, you, I and others fry the Orange POTUS for that all the time.  But you give Zellinsky a pass for it?  At least stay consistent.

This Uke leader has you two hynonitized or something.  If you do get his ear, tell him many of us rather keep our tax dollars here, we are sick of it.

:mauslaff:

Already addressed:  as I said earlier, he is parroting to his audience what they want to hear - it is the price he must pay for American corruption in order to obtain the weapons he needs to resist the Russian orc.

I do stay consistent - Trump is not forced to lie to his audience, he lies because he enjoys it - Zelenskyy is forced to parrot the vices of American corruption because there is no other way to get what he needs.

The core problem here is American corruption, not your imagined, but wholly unsupported, accusations of Zelensky's corruption.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1668 on: September 20, 2023, 02:32:52 pm »
Naïveté?  Please.  The only naive ones around here are those who “think” Russia doesn’t have designs beyond Ukraine and that employing the head-in-the-sand isolationist approach will just make that tawdry issue simply go away.  If you don’t stand for freedom, then don’t.  The right-minded among us do.  Taking a stand is sometimes messy, but failure to do so in order to weaken an enemy is the utmost in failure.  This issue isn’t about Zelensky; as I said, I don’t care about him… it’s about the people of Ukraine taking a stand against a brutal and evil invading horde that has a history of hegemony beyond anyone else. As for whether you personally support Putin is not the point; the fact is, many who disguise themselves as “patriots” do indeed back Putin. 

:thumbsup:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1669 on: September 20, 2023, 02:34:23 pm »
Please stay on topic and stop the personal insults..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1670 on: September 20, 2023, 02:34:39 pm »
I typically do not respond to strawman arguments.  Not seeing how those comments have a damn thing to do with stopping Russia and liberating Ukraine from death, destruction, and genocide.

Strawman?   :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Need to change sn to "Deflectman"

These are direct quotes, and empassioned ones I might add. There was no doubt of its interpretation.   Face facts....  you are allied with Z, Greta, Kerry, and Biden on this via your support of him and his enviro-whacked agenda, and you can't hide behind that.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1671 on: September 20, 2023, 02:43:49 pm »
As I've said several times before on this thread, I'm fine with providing aid to Ukraine so long as that aid excludes piles of $$$. I'm done!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1672 on: September 20, 2023, 02:44:28 pm »
I also do hope that everyone realizes the Climate Change Enviro-whacko agenda that Zellinsky has offically endorsed is indirectly responsible for the war being waged between the two countries.

Since day 1, of Biden's attack on Fossil Fuels, starting with Keystone/XL in the name of climate change......  has caused oil to go from a relatiively stabilized price or $55-60/bbl to one that has been generally $85-120/bbl. Who do you think has incrementally  benerfited the most from these higher prices?

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1673 on: September 20, 2023, 02:46:48 pm »
As I've said several times before on this thread, I'm fine with providing aid to Ukraine so long as that aid excludes piles of $$$. I'm done!

Ditto!!!!  Or if somehow we could get the money there without it changing hands with its leaders.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1674 on: September 20, 2023, 03:08:48 pm »

Glad to finally have you on board.  Most of us here have been saying exactly that for over a year and a half.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-