Author Topic: Ukraine 4  (Read 220046 times)

Bigun and 39 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Ukraine 4
« Reply #1625 on: September 18, 2023, 01:30:54 pm »
Obliterated wasteland where not even one building still stands is reclaimed by Ukraine as it reveals it has retaken less than a square mile around Bakhmut in a week

Ukraine's military is painstakingly recovering territory around the embattled city of Bakhmut metre-by-metre
But little more than rubble remains where apartment blocks, offices, town halls and factories once stood

By DAVID AVERRE
18 September 2023

The sheer devastation of the war in Ukraine has been laid bare in desolate new images of towns recently recaptured from Russian occupiers by Kyiv's forces.

The city of Bakhmut and its satellite towns in the eastern Donetsk region have long been the epicentre of some of the war's bloodiest conflicts, with months of attrition and World War One-style trench warfare resulting in thousands of deaths on both sides - and Russia's eventual capture of Bakhmut in May.

Now Ukraine's military is painstakingly recovering its territory around the former industrial city metre-by-metre, with Deputy Defence Minister Hanna Maliar announcing over the weekend her troops had pushed Moscow's forces out of the villages of Andriivka and Klishchiivka.

Both cities lie on higher ground and their capture could set the stage for reasserting control over the pivotal city.

But where apartment blocks, offices, town halls and factories once stood, little more than piles of rubble, the charred remains of trees and twisted hunks of burnt-out armoured cars remain.

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12531163/Obliterated-wasteland-not-one-building-stands-reclaimed-Ukraine-reveals-retaken-square-mile-Bakhmut-week.html

@Kamaji

Let me see if I understand this correctly.

Ukrainians and her western allies that support her with weapons,ammo,medical care,etc,etc,etc,are the ones at fault for the Soviets invading Ukraine,taking control of cities,and then fighting in those cities until they are turned into rubble?

AND.......,ONLY Ukraine and the west are at fault because the Soviets are only doing what Soviets do?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1626 on: September 18, 2023, 01:49:17 pm »

@Kamaji

Let me see if I understand this correctly.

Ukrainians and her western allies that support her with weapons,ammo,medical care,etc,etc,etc,are the ones at fault for the Soviets invading Ukraine,taking control of cities,and then fighting in those cities until they are turned into rubble?

AND.......,ONLY Ukraine and the west are at fault because the Soviets are only doing what Soviets do?

Don't know where you got that from what I posted.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #1627 on: September 18, 2023, 02:02:21 pm »
WRT the Bakhmut area, it's been a center of fighting since the Russians started assaulting it some 13 months ago.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 04:59:53 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #1628 on: September 18, 2023, 02:05:38 pm »
Don't know where you got that from what I posted.

@Kamaji, I think @sneakypete has misunderstood your POV totally. He did similarly with me a day or two ago.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1629 on: September 18, 2023, 02:33:20 pm »
@Kamaji, I think @sneakypete has misunderstood your POV totally. He did similarly with me a day or two ago.

:thumbsup:

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #1630 on: September 19, 2023, 04:23:58 pm »
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline DB

« Reply #1631 on: September 19, 2023, 10:00:19 pm »
Bad translation?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1632 on: September 19, 2023, 10:08:20 pm »
New war in Armenia

The Azerbaijani Ministry of Defense announced the start of a military operation in Karabakh region. A new war is about to start
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1633 on: September 19, 2023, 10:25:20 pm »
This is for all of you Zellinskyyyyyyyyy fans out there, and from today's speech at the U.N.  Start at about the 9:26 mark, and watch how he lectures about meeting  climate change objectives.  No enviro-whacko will ever be my ally.  How so many Briefer buys his bullshit, is beyond me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK96EUwhrvM

« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 11:06:34 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1634 on: September 19, 2023, 10:26:43 pm »
This is for all of you Zellinskyyyyyyyyy fans out there, and from today's speech at the U.N.  Start at about the 9:26 mark, and watch how he lectures about meeting  climate change objectives.  No enviro-whacko will ever be my ally.  How any Briefer buys his bullshit, is beyond me.

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1635 on: September 20, 2023, 05:06:50 am »
This is for all of you Zellinskyyyyyyyyy fans out there, and from today's speech at the U.N.  Start at about the 9:26 mark, and watch how he lectures about meeting  climate change objectives.  No enviro-whacko will ever be my ally.  How any Briefer buys his bullshit, is beyond me.

Bump, and does someone want to defend Zellniskyyyyyyyyyy here on this one?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1636 on: September 20, 2023, 09:08:29 am »

It’s called playing to the audience, and it’s part of the Western/American corruption Zelenskyy has to deal with in order to obtain the weapons he needs to continue fighting against the Russian orcs.

If you don’t like it, then you should be taking it up with your own leaders - Joe Biden and the democrats - first.  They’re the ones who are corrupt and who demand obeisance to the eco-fascism as part of the quid pro quo for the weapons Ukraine needs for its existence. 

Oy vey. One would have thought that politics 101 was at least understood on a political discussion board.

But, I suppose, any excuse, no matter how flimsy, to continue believing in Putin. 
« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 09:09:57 am by Kamaji »

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #1637 on: September 20, 2023, 09:49:44 am »

I couldn’t give two shits about Zelensky and whatever his stances on global warming are.  What matters is aiding the Ukrainian people who detest the prospect of spending yet another generation under the Russian jackboot.  Any real conservative would stand with the Ukrainians and their courageous fight against those filthy orcs.

Anyone who “thinks” that shrunken little KGB thug in the Kremlin is somehow a white-hatted good guy isn’t employing brain cells.  He would happily obliterate the US and its allies if he believed he could get away with it.  A world with a dead Vladimir Putin and a dismembered, disarmed Russia would be a better world indeed.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 10:00:46 am by ScottinVA »

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1638 on: September 20, 2023, 10:50:18 am »
It’s called playing to the audience, and it’s part of the Western/American corruption Zelenskyy has to deal with in order to obtain the weapons he needs to continue fighting against the Russian orcs.

If you don’t like it, then you should be taking it up with your own leaders - Joe Biden and the democrats - first.  They’re the ones who are corrupt and who demand obeisance to the eco-fascism as part of the quid pro quo for the weapons Ukraine needs for its existence. 

Oy vey. One would have thought that politics 101 was at least understood on a political discussion board.

But, I suppose, any excuse, no matter how flimsy, to continue believing in Putin.

Please stop with this SHIT.  I said f'n zero that was pro-Putin. Never have  He's a despicable piece of shit,and I wish someone would off him 

Some of you folks  just have no concept that both of these f'ers are screwing us. It's kind of the same bullshit binary argument that permeates a lot of our political discussions.  You are just not genuine enough to admit it,
« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 11:05:13 am by catfish1957 »

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1639 on: September 20, 2023, 11:00:17 am »
I couldn’t give two shits about Zelensky and "1"whatever his stances on global warming are.  What matters is aiding the Ukrainian people who detest the prospect of spending yet another generation under the Russian jackboot.  Any real conservative would stand with the Ukrainians and their courageous fight against those filthy orcs.

"2"Anyone who “thinks” that shrunken little KGB thug in the Kremlin is somehow a white-hatted good guy isn’t employing brain cells.  He would happily obliterate the US and its allies if he believed he could get away with it.  A world with a dead Vladimir Putin and a dismembered, disarmed Russia would be a better world indeed.

"1" I almost stopped right there and realized your level of naivetity.  Global Warming/Climate Change zealots and enviro-whackos are this world's biggest threat.  Funny how a really decent snake oil salesman can cause so many to  ditch their principals and become allies with the like of Thunberg, Biden, Kerry, and Trudeau.  You are playing into their hands.

"2" Show me, I mean absolutely show me, where I am a supporter of Putin, in my entire posting history.  I dare you.  Otherwise....retract!!!!

Overall, you are good guy, but everyone once in a while, I got to speak up on our fleecing by Eastern European grifters. 
As a taxpayer, I am sick as hell of it.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1640 on: September 20, 2023, 11:08:37 am »
Bump...to out this left leaning enviro-whacko.  Start at 9:26 for his true leanings.

No conservative buys into this scam.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1641 on: September 20, 2023, 11:32:54 am »
Transcript of Zellenskyyy's  radical positions on Climate change:

"Thank God, people have not yet learned to use climate as a weapon. Even though humanity is failing on its climate policy objectives – this means that extreme weather will still impact the normal global life and some evil state will also weaponize its outcomes. And when people in the streets of New York and other cities of the world went out on climate protest – we all have seen them… And when people in Morocco and Libya and other countries die as a result of natural disasters… And when islands and countries disappear under water… And when tornados and deserts are spreading into new territories… And when all of this is happening one unnatural disaster in Moscow decided to launch a big war and kill tens of thousands of people.

We must act united – to defeat the aggressor and focus all our capabilities and energy on addressing these challenges."

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-polytics/3763502-volodymyr-zelenskys-speech-at-un-general-assembly-full-text.html

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1642 on: September 20, 2023, 11:43:09 am »
Please stop with this SHIT.  I said f'n zero that was pro-Putin. Never have  He's a despicable piece of shit,and I wish someone would off him 

Some of you folks  just have no concept that both of these f'ers are screwing us. It's kind of the same bullshit binary argument that permeates a lot of our political discussions.  You are just not genuine enough to admit it,
Maybe both are, but the one screwing us hardest lives at 1600 PA Ave., Washington, D.C.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1643 on: September 20, 2023, 11:47:53 am »
Maybe both are, but the one screwing us hardest lives at 1600 PA Ave., Washington, D.C.

Thumbs up, there for sure.  Pedo Joe is the imminent threat.  And he is "all in" for Zellinsky.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #1644 on: September 20, 2023, 12:13:44 pm »
Bump...to out this left leaning enviro-whacko.  Start at 9:26 for his true leanings.

No conservative buys into this scam.

No conservative should be praising the Confederate States of America.  A true conservative should be happy that we are sending money to weaken Russia. 
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1645 on: September 20, 2023, 12:18:03 pm »

Screwing us how?  To the extent that money is being siphoned off, that's good old fashioned American corruption, not Ukraine, because they aren't getting a whole lot of cash. 

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1646 on: September 20, 2023, 12:18:56 pm »
Thumbs up, there for sure.  Pedo Joe is the imminent threat.  And he is "all in" for Zellinsky.

And even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1647 on: September 20, 2023, 12:56:12 pm »
Screwing us how?  To the extent that money is being siphoned off, that's good old fashioned American corruption, not Ukraine, because they aren't getting a whole lot of cash.

Wow, tell that to the fire victims of Lahaina, East Palastine, Ohio, victims of Hurricane Idalia, and basically all of the rest us who are suffering under a southern invasion from Mexico.  Tell us again, why Zellinskigrift is more deserving of our tax dollars than us.

Jumping the shark big time, aren't you Kam?

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1648 on: September 20, 2023, 12:57:23 pm »
Wow, tell that to the fire victims of Lahaina, East Palastine, Ohio, victims of Hurricane Idalia, and basically all of the rest us who are suffering under a southern invasion from Mexico.  Tell us again, why Zellinskigrift is more deserving of our tax dollars than us.

Jumping the shark big time, aren't you Kam?

Take it up with the corrupt American regime.

Furthermore, I'm not entirely sure what good howitzers, artillery rounds, or tanks would go in Ohio, or any other domestic disaster.  After all, that is what Ukraine has been getting - armaments, not dollars.

Or maybe one would prefer that all those American weapons be sold on the world arms markets - to the highest bidders, of course - in order to reduce them to cash, which after corrupt Americans take 20% or 30%, could be spent on left-wing NGOs to "help" in those locations?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 01:00:33 pm by Kamaji »

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1649 on: September 20, 2023, 01:03:03 pm »

No conservative should be praising the Confederate States of America.  A true conservative should be happy that we are sending money to weaken Russia.

That may be the one most freaking silliest thing I have ever heard you say at TBR.   Conservatives sending tax money to another near dicatator?  That's a conservative tenant nowadays?  Say what just said 3 times in succession, and realize how f'n funny you sound.

And the more silly comment about the CSA?  Yeah, we lost.....   But outside the abhorant slavery issue, just what did the C.S.A. get wrong?  We'd be 10000% better off without a super on-steroid government money wasting machine that we have right now.  I bet a state focused and empowered government wouldn't be $33T in debt right now either.