Author Topic: REPORT: Climate Change Extremists Vandalizing Fine Art Are Being Funded in Part by Leftists in Holly  (Read 144 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
REPORT: Climate Change Extremists Vandalizing Fine Art Are Being Funded in Part by Leftists in Hollywood
By Mike LaChance May. 4, 2023 10:30 am

In recent months, climate change exremists have taken to vandalizing pieces of fine art, smearing famous paintings and sculptures with soup and paint.

Some of these supposed activists are acutally being funded by people in Hollywood, who you would think had some sort of respect for fine art.

In truth, they care more about the left’s radical agenda.

The Washington Examiner reports:

Conservatives Are Looking For Ways To Boycott and Move Spending Away From Woke Corporations -- Here Is One Way To Do It

Hollywood and left-wing foundations behind climate charity quietly bankrolling extremist protest groups

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/report-climate-change-extremists-vandalizing-fine-art-are-being-funded-in-part-by-leftists-in-hollywood/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson