Author Topic: Biden’s Avalanche Of Regs Hits Consumers With Higher Costs, Worse Performance  (Read 149 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY SUSAN FERRECHIO ON MAY 8, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Biden’s Avalanche Of Regs Hits Consumers With Higher Costs, Worse Performance

washersIt’s not just your gas stove that the Biden administration is seeking to regulate in the name of combating climate change — it’s coming for your entire home.

President Biden’s green energy goals have resulted in an array of new efficiency rules for a slew of household appliances, including microwaves and toothbrush chargers.

The effort is forcing manufacturers to produce more costly products that they say reverse innovation by decades and potentially eliminate thousands of U.S. jobs. [emphasis, links added]

Biden administration officials are touting the rules as part of the goal to take 100 actions “to strengthen energy efficiency standards for a range of appliances and equipment to lower costs for American families.”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/bidens-avalanche-of-regs-hits-consumers-with-higher-costs-worse-performance/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Absolute power tends to corrupt absolutely.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson