Author Topic: Federal government under Biden runs $928,000,000,000 deficit in just 7 months  (Read 7001 times)

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1

Ok,bubba,now explain to us all HOW Trump is or was responsible for that,when it is CONGRESS that approves budgets?

You DO know that Trump was never a congresscritter,right?

Ain't that HIS SIGNATURE on the bottom of every single one of those bills? What's that for?

And then I suppose you'll be telling me none of the current spending is Bidet's fault either...
And then you'll tell me all the spending during Obummer's reign was not his fault either...
Then what?

No... The buck stops at the TOP. As it always has. Clinton gets credit for what the 94 Congress did, because whether it works or not is judged on the presidents, good or bad.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 01:47:30 am by roamer_1 »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Now you’re just making excuses for Trump.

Doesn’t sound like the fighter you claim he is. In fact, your post here make him sound kind of wimpy.

But you keep on making excuses. They get more lame with each post

Really, why it would be so hard for you to say “boy I like that Trump guy and I’m gonna vote for him in 2024, but I wish hecwould try to at least reign in some of the spending if elected?”

@LMAO

It's not hard. It's "falling off the log" easy.

I just refuse to be a fool and blame him for what the DNC and their RINO butt-buddies did that he was powerless to stop.

Sad to say,it looks like America is now truly a One-Party Leftist Nation.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I believe in strong leadership.  I believe in a President who will do what it takes to achieve the economic survival of this nation - not one who lets the Swamp call the shots on everything budgetary.

@Hoodat

Ok,so you want a right-wing dictator to match the left-wing dictators in the DNC.

I want a President elected by the majority of the AMERICAN voters who is dedicated to TRYING to do what he or she can do to save and preserve America and the "American way of life".

Looks like neither one of is going to get what we want.

Is it Santa's fault if Trump runs up more debt in a four year period than any other President in US history?  Or maybe it's Trump's fault.

It is the fault of CONGRESS,you dumbass!

But you  already know that,and just don't care because this gives you the excuse you want to demonize "Rude  Orange  Man" because he is rich and was born into wealth.

Offline Hoodat

Ok,so you want a right-wing dictator to match the left-wing dictators in the DNC.

There is nothing in any of my posts that would even remotely suggest that.  The Executive Branch is in charge of spending the money that Congress appropriates.  That is what the Constitution says.

I want a President elected by the majority of the AMERICAN voters who is dedicated to TRYING to do what he or she can do to save and preserve America and the "American way of life".

That dream ended the day that Trump hired the Chairman of the Swamp to be his chief of staff.

It is the fault of CONGRESS,you dumbass!

Your double-standard is duly noted.  Again.  It is the President's fault except when Trump is the President.  So even though Trump's name was at the bottom of every single one of those spending bills, Trump is innocent.  And even though Trump could have held off on all that Covid spending that Congress appropriated, it's Congress' fault that Trump chose to spend it anyway.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

I just refuse to be a fool and blame him for what the DNC and their RINO butt-buddies did that he was powerless to stop.

Poor widdle Tumpy... He can't help it...

*SPIT*

Offline Hoodat

That's some weak-ass shit right there.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

It's not hard. It's "falling off the log" easy.

Sad to say,it looks like America is now truly a One-Party Leftist Nation.

Well, it appears that you’ve carved out quite an exemption for Mr. Trump on this issue that you will not do for anybody else.

The problem with your statement is that Trump did have veto power. And Trump himself said, while president,  that we should keep borrowing because interest rates were low. He also attempted to push the Federal Reserve to drop interest rates to zero or less so that we could hide the true cost of the debt. And when he was running the first time, he claimed that we could never default because we could print all the money we need. So this  idea that he was a victim in this is complete nonsense.

Sorry, but the facts and the history are against you plus basic civics and economics
« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 06:59:43 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

Ain't that HIS SIGNATURE on the bottom of every single one of those bills? What's that for?

And then I suppose you'll be telling me none of the current spending is Bidet's fault either...
And then you'll tell me all the spending during Obummer's reign was not his fault either...
Then what?

No... The buck stops at the TOP. As it always has. Clinton gets credit for what the 94 Congress did, because whether it works or not is judged on the presidents, good or bad.

His lame excuse is that if he VETOED spending bills, Congress would’ve probably overridden his VETO.

Probably. But then you could  blame Congress and Congress alone for that. But that’s not what happened
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Kamaji

Funny thing:  Trumpistas still haven’t figured out that each excuse they make for Trump just makes him look weaker, more ineffective, and creates just one more reason to not want another four-year orange shitshow. 

Online roamer_1

His lame excuse is that if he VETOED spending bills, Congress would’ve probably overridden his VETO.

Probably. But then you could  blame Congress and Congress alone for that. But that’s not what happened

Totally LAME.

Tumpy's legendary bellicosity was never brought forth on the subject... Not a peep from the Bully Pulpit. Not a word to his mighty patriots... Not a single plea laid before the American People. In fact he lied about it... At least by omission... Had he got up and said to the folks that they're driving us into the poor house, and drove the congress before them with belligerence, he might have been able to whip em into doing the right dang thing.

NONE of that happened. Not even a little. So much for his electioneering promise.

He was FINE with it. And so he signed his name.

Offline Kamaji

Totally LAME.

Tumpy's legendary bellicosity was never brought forth on the subject... Not a peep from the Bully Pulpit. Not a word to his mighty patriots... Not a single plea laid before the American People. In fact he lied about it... At least by omission... Had he got up and said to the folks that they're driving us into the poor house, and drove the congress before them with belligerence, he might have been able to whip em into doing the right dang thing.

NONE of that happened. Not even a little. So much for his electioneering promise.

He was FINE with it. And so he signed his name.

Exactly.  Most likely because the democrats tickled his ego and whispered sweet nothings into his ear about how signing off on the spending would make him a second FDR.

Offline LMAO

Funny thing:  Trumpistas still haven’t figured out that each excuse they make for Trump just makes him look weaker, more ineffective, and creates just one more reason to not want another four-year orange shitshow.

Lol

This is probably why some of them choose never to answer any questions re: Trump policies

On one hand, we’re told he’s the only candidate that can fight the left. Yet, when it came to the one big issue that required fighting the left on, he folded pretty quickly

Nobody here has ever said that the debt and deficits were all the fault of Donald Trump. But he wasn’t just a victim of the “RINOs and Dims”  as is being claimed here

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
There is nothing in any of my posts that would even remotely suggest that.  The Executive Branch is in charge of spending the money that Congress appropriates.  That is what the Constitution says.

That dream ended the day that Trump hired the Chairman of the Swamp to be his chief of staff.

Your double-standard is duly noted.  Again.  It is the President's fault except when Trump is the President.  So even though Trump's name was at the bottom of every single one of those spending bills, Trump is innocent.  And even though Trump could have held off on all that Covid spending that Congress appropriated, it's Congress' fault that Trump chose to spend it anyway.

@Hoodat

I will type this slowly so that even someone as slow as you MIGHT be able to understand it. If not,ask someone in Jr High  to explain it  to you.

PRESIDENTS don't create or vote for national spending budgets. CONGRESS  does this,and since Congress is controlled by Dims,they approve any budget the DNC presents  them with.

A REPUBLICAN (note  the word "Republican") president does NOT create budgets or vote for budgets. He or she can only sign-off on the budgets presented to them by the DNC,or refuse to sign them,thus shutting  the country down.

Are you REALLY so stupid that you  are pissed because Trump did NOT choose to shut the country down,and by doing so create total chaos that HE would have gotten blamed for instead of the Dims?

Well,not only the Dims. Their RINO colleagues were as guilty as them.

It was a lose/lose situation created by the Dims because  they were in control of the  budget.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Poor widdle Tumpy... He can't help it...

*SPIT*

@roamer_1

Ok,asshat,how about tell us what he COULD have done,facing a Dim congress.

Do NOT say "He could have  held his breath  until his face turned blue".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well, it appears that you’ve carved out quite an exemption for Mr. Trump on this issue that you will not do for anybody else.

@LMAO

WHAT "anyone else"? There WAS NO "anyone else"

BTW,you DO know the DNC were the ones that created that budget,and who approved all the spending,right?

Do you somehow think that Trump was in charge of the DNC?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Kamaji
Buy you  books,send you to school,and you still live in an imaginary world that doesn't exist anywhere but in your head.

Online libertybele

Well, yes Trump ran up the deficit, but we sure as heck didn't see the invasion at the border that we're seeing now.  Just sayin'.

Our country will not be able to economically sustain all these ILLEGALS.  The economy has already tanked.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

WHAT "anyone else"? There WAS NO "anyone else"

BTW,you DO know the DNC were the ones that created that budget,and who approved all the spending,right?

Do you somehow think that Trump was in charge of the DNC?

Lol...
keep digging. The more you reply to this thread, the more you expose yourself and weaken your point

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well, yes Trump ran up the deficit, but we sure as heck didn't see the invasion at the border that we're seeing now.  Just sayin'.

Our country will not be able to economically sustain all these ILLEGALS.  The economy has already tanked.

@libertybele

So NOW you are claiming that Trump is to blame for the illegal alien  invasion??????

I am seriously considering dumping TBR over this nonsense. MOST of you people KNOW you are talking crap,and just don't care because it is all about "Me,me,ME,DAMMIT!" to most of you,and to hell  with America and  everyone in it.

The self-centered BS I see here on a daily basis is going to guarantee the Dims another victory  come election day.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 12:24:47 am by sneakypete »

Online corbe

Only the self-proclaimed 'King of Debt' can run up the Debt/Deficit beyond Historic Levels and blame it on everyone else AND still keep his Disciples coming back for more. 
   Strange Days Indeed.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

@libertybele

So NOW you are claiming that Trump is to blame for the illegal alien  invasion??????

I am seriously considering dumping TBR over this nonsense.

What???? I said the exact opposite.  With Trump we did not see that invasion at the border that we are seeing now.  How is that claiming that Trump is to blame?  Slow down, take a breath and read without assuming I'm saying something against him.

Yes, Trump did run up the deficit. So, should we pretend he didn't??? 

« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 12:25:02 am by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

@libertybele

I am seriously considering dumping TBR over this nonsense. MOST of you people KNOW you are talking crap,and just don't care because it is all about "Me,me,ME,DAMMIT!" to most of you,and to hell  with America and  everyone in it.

The self-centered BS I see here on a daily basis is going to guarantee the Dims another victory  come election day.

Wow. Just wow **nononono*

This started because you took a justified shot at Biden for the deficit but you then made the case and have made the case that Trump was completely  blameless for the debt during his tenure because the spending was all approved by others while ignoring that he had no issue with signing them.

Now you lash out because I and others rightly pointed out your hypocrisy. So is your position then that the 928 B deficit under Biden was spending deals made under the Trump admin and therefore, Biden is blameless??

« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 12:55:07 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online corbe

@libertybele

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1

Ok,asshat,how about tell us what he COULD have done,facing a Dim congress.

Do NOT say "He could have  held his breath  until his face turned blue".

@sneakypete

Foremost get his own ducks in a row... Republicans should have been four-square against spending to begin with. As leader of the Republicans it is his job to get them in line and on the same page.

He was incapable of doing that (right wrong or indifferent, it didn't happen).

Secondly, he could have turned his proven belligerence at Congress, using his Bully Pulpit to lever things his direction. He didn't do that either.

Thirdly, he could have taken his plea to the American People and told them flat out that we are on a train to hell if we don't turn the dollar around and stop spending. He didn't do that either.

Fourthly, he could have refused to sign the bills and force the Democrats to override the veto... Putting the blame directly on the Democrats instead of the bipartisanship he performed. But he didn't do that either.

and then Fifthly, he could have held his breath till he turned blue. But again, nope...

Instead, he meekly folded like a two dollar lawn chair and gave them everything they wanted, signing his name, and owning every bit of it himself.

THAT's what he did.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 12:52:24 am by roamer_1 »

Online libertybele

@sneakypete again go back and actually read what I posted.

Take a deep breath, calm down.  Ultimately we ALL want a free America and the corruption to stop.