Author Topic: Federal government under Biden runs $928,000,000,000 deficit in just 7 months  (Read 6633 times)

Online corbe

I'm sure by next week, when he announces, he will be called DeSatan by the Trumpers here if not by Trump himself.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

That's funny,even if he IS a back-stabbing little bitch.

@sneakypete

Yeah it was funny.  :beer:

And you have certainly refused to show how he back-stabbed anyone.
And he's nobody's bitch... As he has proven in spades.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

Yeah it was funny.  :beer:

And you have certainly refused to show how he back-stabbed anyone.
And he's nobody's bitch... As he has proven in spades.

@roamer_1

Yeah,and Santa really IS real!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

Yeah,and Santa really IS real!

Yeah... Incognito as Tumpy the Clown.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Hoodat

Blah,blah,blah. Tell us,oh wise one,WHERE would Trump have found qualified conservative replacements willing to give up their current CAREER positions in order to serve a short time under a President all the pros hated because they feared an outsider being in charge?

Great question @sneakypete

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... just in time for higher interest rates.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline LMAO

... just in time for higher interest rates.

Uh huh
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

That would be YOU and your running mates,Bubba. Like children,you just ignore "uncomfortable truths". ESPECIALLY truths related to "Rude Orange Rich Man".

Tells us again how opposition party Presidents create and control budgets.

Folks like me and others have explained several times to you the role of Congress and the President when it comes to spending yet you continue to ignore it and continue to demand answers to your question that have been answered many times in this thread.

This thread first started out as a report about the 928 B of deficits under Biden's watch. You made a comment critical of Biden. I simply pointed out your hypocrisy in not applying the same standard to Trump when he was president.

Being caught in your double standard, you went off on tangents and went all over the map on this issue and your posting history on this subject just fell apart. You even claimed we blamed Trump for the broken border when no one here did

Yet, despite your posts and attempts to  force memebers to argue over positions they never took, one fact still remains unchanged. You've applied a double standard to Biden on an issue that you've made every excuse for when it came to Trump happy77

Not just on this thread but others. That, unfortunately, makes you part of the problem. And every response you've made here confirms that
« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 12:11:55 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Folks like me and others have explained several times to you the role of Congress and the President when it comes to spending yet you continue to ignore it and continue to demand answers to your question that have been answered many times in this thread.

@LMAO

Your "answers" should all start out with  "Once upon a time....."

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

*YAWN*

I'm out. There is no argument here... Only ad-hominem.
Boring.

Offline LMAO

*YAWN*

I'm out. There is no argument here... Only ad-hominem.
Boring.

When you explain something over and over and over to someone, at some point, you finally have to give up

Barry Goldwater

Online Hoodat

@Hoodat

Blah,blah,blah. Tell us,oh wise one,WHERE would Trump have found qualified conservative replacements willing to give up their current CAREER positions in order to serve a short time under a President all the pros hated because they feared an outsider being in charge?

Weak, weak, weak.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

@roamer_1

That's funny,even if he IS a back-stabbing little bitch.

Back-stabbing?

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

Great question @sneakypete

This ought to be good.  Trump waged war against Conservativism his entire life.  Yet place the blame for Trump getting in bed with the GOP Establishment on Conservatives?  You people are batshit insane.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DB

This ought to be good.  Trump waged war against Conservativism his entire life.  Yet place the blame for Trump getting in bed with the GOP Establishment on Conservatives?  You people are batshit insane.

All the while Trump was constantly threatening to primary the freedom caucus because they wouldn't sign off on his big government big spending...