Author Topic: The IPCC’s Perversion Of Science  (Read 139 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The IPCC’s Perversion Of Science
« on: May 07, 2023, 11:52:26 am »
WRITTEN BY ALEX EPSTEIN ON MAY 5, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

The IPCC’s Perversion Of Science

severe weather collage montageThe IPCC’s heralded Synthesis Report is supposed to accurately synthesize the best information about human beings’ climate impacts in order to rationally guide policy.

Instead, it severely distorts science to advance a corrupt political agenda. [some links added]

The UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) recently published, to great fanfare, its “Synthesis Report” (SR)—the culmination of its lengthy 6th “Assessment Cycle” of reports on various aspects of human being’s climate impacts and their implications for policy. 1

The Synthesis Report is supposed to accurately synthesize the best info about human climate impacts—including the threats of dangerous temps, storms, floods, etc—to rationally guide policy, above all what to do about fossil fuels, the leading cause of climate-warming GHGs.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/the-ipccs-perversion-of-science/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson