Author Topic: The top issues liberal media outlets have blamed on climate change, from ISIS to hate speech  (Read 174 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
MEDIA Published October 27, 2022 2:00am EDT
The top issues liberal media outlets have blamed on climate change, from ISIS to hate speech
The Washington Post blamed climate change for 'hate speech' in a recent piece
Nikolas LanumBy Nikolas Lanum | Fox News

Is the climate crisis overblown?
Copenhagen Consensus Center President Bjorn Lomborg joined 'The Next Revolution' to discuss the Democratic Party's hyper-focus on climate change.

Liberal media outlets have long been infatuated with doomsday predictions about climate change, with journalists blaming a wide variety of sociopolitical issues, like hate speech and terrorism for the ongoing increase in global average temperature.

Democrats and their cohorts in the media in the media have often blamed major hurricanes, tornadoes, and other extreme weather events on climate change. But, their dire warning about the issue have also led them to blame more unconventional problems on changes to our global climate.

Effect of climate change on babies in the womb
A New York Times opinion piece released last week claimed that babies in the womb can be negatively impacted by climate change, citing a study published in The Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry. The study compared babies in utero during the storm, versus kids who were born or conceived after the storm. According to Times opinion writer Jessica Grose, the study found higher rates of psychological issues among kids who lived through the hurricane while inside the womb.

"The study’s authors found that boys who were exposed to Sandy in the womb had elevated risks for "attention-deficit/disruptive behavioral disorders," while girls had elevated risks for anxiety disorders, depressive disorders and phobias," Grose wrote.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/the-top-issues-liberal-media-outlets-have-blamed-climate-change-isis-hate-speech
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It creates a massive pain in the *ss for me! :im waiting:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson