Author Topic: Kari Lake to DeSantis: Stay in Florida, man, for 2024 presidential race  (Read 3725 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Exactly wrong @sneakypete  You could not be more wrong. You'll get nothing done if everybody is pissed off at you. No man is an island. Especially in politics.

What you need is a machine, just like in elections, only far more sophisticated. For that you need a tough guy with vision who is a coalition builder. You need a leader. And contrary to your thinking, a leader is seldom a man alone, and virtually never 'my way or the highway'.

Predictably y'all will be in the same boat as last time.

@roamer_1

Yeah,I have heard everyone from Boy Jorge to Biden described as a "leader".

What we NEED is a President that is a FOLLOWER who will follow the wishes of the Founding Fathers as well as a majority of the conservative voters out there.

BUT........,right now what we need is a "bomb thower" who will shake up the system and it's entrenched self-serving parasites. Somebody that won't be worried about not getting re-elected if he steps on someone's toes.

Know of anyone like that?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

Yeah,I have heard everyone from Boy Jorge to Biden described as a "leader".

@sneakypete
I don't give a shit what folks call anything. A leader is self evident. A good leader even more so.

What we NEED is a President that is a FOLLOWER who will follow the wishes of the Founding Fathers as well as a majority of the conservative voters out there.

Well that sure as hell ain't Tumpy.

BUT........,right now what we need is a "bomb thower" who will shake up the system and it's entrenched self-serving parasites. Somebody that won't be worried about not getting re-elected if he steps on someone's toes.

Sure as hell not Tumpy. He GREW the swamp. He GREW the government, hand over fist. And he got virtually nothing done, except grow the government and issue worthless EOs that were gone the minute he stepped down. And all it cost us is twenty friggin trillion bucks.

You're stone dead wrong.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete
I don't give a shit what folks call anything. A leader is self evident. A good leader even more so.

Well that sure as hell ain't Tumpy.

Sure as hell not Tumpy. He GREW the swamp. He GREW the government, hand over fist. And he got virtually nothing done, except grow the government and issue worthless EOs that were gone the minute he stepped down. And all it cost us is twenty friggin trillion bucks.

You're stone dead wrong.

@roamer_1

Blah,blah,bullshit squared. You care about  the economy,and  proper manners,nothing else. You want someone that will whisper the "right" sweet little lies into  your ears to make you feel good about yourself.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2023, 06:40:09 am by sneakypete »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@catfish1957

Tell me that you are not REALLY  that freaking stupid.

Let me bask in your sheer brilliance......

Duhhhhhhh......    :silly:
« Last Edit: May 06, 2023, 06:49:23 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online LMAO

@roamer_1

No

But we do know a bomb thrower that once was president that grew the size of the federal government and oversaw the largest increase in the debt in the shortest time while further strengthening the Democrat Party and their electoral prospects as long as they can tie he and his MAGA movement around the necks of their GOP opponents

And promises more of the above if elected. Democrats staved off what should have been a massive red wave with “MAGA Republican.”  Now imagine the bloodbath in 2024 with Trump on top of the ticket

MAGAs are banking on that the suffering gets so bad that the American people will vote for Trump in 2024. I wouldn’t bet on that.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online LMAO

@roamer_1

Blah,blah,bullshit squared. You care about  the economy,and  proper manners,nothing else. You want someone that will whisper the "right" sweet little lies into  your ears to make you feel good about yourself.

And you just want a “bomb thrower” that doesn’t do much beyond EOs but makes you feel good as long as “liberal heads ‘splode”

You never really define what a bomb thrower should do. We have a whole thread dedicated to regurgitated Trump policies should he be elected but nothing about costs, practicality, or how he’s going to get others to help enact them

Trump was a bomb thrower while president and it was good for the Democrats. Maybe you prefer a bomb thrower even if he causes election loses. But most of us understand that if you want to enact real change, you have to first win elections

Is DeSantis that guy? Maybe. Or maybe not. But he does have the right to enter an open GOP primary race, and it is open, and try to make his case despite the temper tantrum and sense of entitlement of Trump and his MAGAs
« Last Edit: May 06, 2023, 01:02:03 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No

But we do know a bomb thrower that once was president that grew the size of the federal government and oversaw the largest increase in the debt in the shortest time while further strengthening the Democrat Party and their electoral prospects as long as they can tie he and his MAGA movement around the necks of their GOP opponents

And promises more of the above if elected. Democrats staved off what should have been a massive red wave with “MAGA Republican.”  Now imagine the bloodbath in 2024 with Trump on top of the ticket

MAGAs are banking on that the suffering gets so bad that the American people will vote for Trump in 2024. I wouldn’t bet on that.

@LMAO

BLAH,BLAH,BS BLAH.

And he did it all by hiz widdle self,huh? The RNC and the other professional grifters had absolutely nothing to do with helping the professional left (as oppossed to the amateur left THEY represent) torpedo Trump,right?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And you just want a “bomb thrower” that doesn’t do much beyond EOs but makes you feel good as long as “liberal heads ‘splode”

You never really define what a bomb thrower should do. We have a whole thread dedicated to regurgitated Trump policies should he be elected but nothing about costs, practicality, or how he’s going to get others to help enact them

@LMAO

Not to mention other threads dedicated to destroying "Rude Orange Man" before he can get elected so your favorite RINO's can remain in power and continue to do what RINO's do.

The ONE SURE way to get change is to keep on doing what you have been doing,right?

Trump was a bomb thrower while president and it was good for the Democrats. Maybe you prefer a bomb thrower even if he causes election loses. But most of us understand that if you want to enact real change, you have to first win elections

Seems to ME that Trump WON that election,and was then stabbed in the back at every turn by the professional pols you admire so much that he,as a newbie,thought he could rely on.

Is DeSantis that guy?

I thought he was,but it seems more and more like he was just playing a game to stay in power.

Online LMAO

Hillary Clinton and the Democrats believe she was robbed in 2016. I went on left wing blogs after she lost to see how they reacted and they all made claims about a stolen election, Russian interference, faulty voting machines ect ect. Hillary even claimed that over 80,000 ballots in the black communities in Wi were tossed out by the GOP while providing no evidence of such

But you know what the Democrats are not doing? They’re not attempting to renominate their own “election denier”

Barry Goldwater

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

@sneakypete

Baloney! I care about the principles of Conservatism, ALL of them. That is all I have ever defended here, because without them all, we WILL fail. Economy is not among those things. I have told you over and over, money means nothing to me. Why the hell do you continue with such a ridiculous statement? No sweet lies. I want REAL and LASTING results.

The one listening to 'sweet lies' would be you - What I said is true. He DID grow the swamp. He DID grow the government hand over fist - more than any other in history. And he DID cost us twenty friggin trillion bucks. That you would refuse to admit it, and want another round shows exactly who is listening to lies.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@roamer_1

You are so damned naive.  What do you think happens after the economy collapses?  Do you think the gubmit is going to take care of you?

You've delvolved into a silly inaneness  of self lampooning.  Well at least these posts didn't have rude or orange references in them.  But otherwise, you I'll say you are pretty damned predictable.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

You are so damned naive.  What do you think happens after the economy collapses?  Do you think the gubmit is going to take care of you?

You've delvolved into a silly inaneness  of self lampooning.  Well at least these posts didn't have rude or orange references in them.  But otherwise, you I'll say you are pretty damned predictable.

While I agree, still 'economy' is a head fake. Any moron can print a bunch of Benjamins and drag a few grand through the trailer park, and make the economy LOOK mighty fine.

It is the principles BEHIND the economy that we must defend. It is fiscal conservatism, free trade, and open markets, free of governmental manipulation... THAT's the stuff.

Online kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
While I agree, still 'economy' is a head fake. Any moron can print a bunch of Benjamins and drag a few grand through the trailer park, and make the economy LOOK mighty fine.

It is the principles BEHIND the economy that we must defend. It is fiscal conservatism, free trade, and open markets, free of governmental manipulation... THAT's the stuff.

@roamer_1

Yup,but it is NOT going to be easy to do because it would lessen the power of the people IN power. Which means they are going to do everything in their power to stop it from happening.

Look at the KNOWN fortune that Pelosi has accumulated. If she had saved EVERY dollar she had been paid and invested it in stable stocks,it still wouldn't add up to the amount she  is KNOWN to have.

Granted,it is NOT worth  what it was worth 10 years ago due to DNC and RINO policies,but it is still a substantial amount of money.

And Nancy is just one of the few we know about. Yeah,there ARE honest and patriotic people in the US Senate and the House,but they are rare,and  getting rarer every  day because the crooks can not and will not tolerate them because doing so risks THEIR positions as well as their income.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

Baloney! I care about the principles of Conservatism, ALL of them. That is all I have ever defended here, because without them all, we WILL fail. Economy is not among those things. I have told you over and over, money means nothing to me. Why the hell do you continue with such a ridiculous statement? No sweet lies. I want REAL and LASTING results.

The one listening to 'sweet lies' would be you - What I said is true. He DID grow the swamp. He DID grow the government hand over fist - more than any other in history. And he DID cost us twenty friggin trillion bucks. That you would refuse to admit it, and want another round shows exactly who is listening to lies.

@roamer_1

Yeah,but you don't care about money. You just said so in the post I quoted.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@catfish1957

I think it will be every man and woman for themselves and their families. Pretty much like it is not,but with more competition for fewer rewards.

Just like the DNC and their RINO pals planned.

Offline roamer_1

Yup,but it is NOT going to be easy to do because it would lessen the power of the people IN power. Which means they are going to do everything in their power to stop it from happening.

@sneakypete

So what? It starts with trying, I'll tell you what, and at least doing no harm... Which is in an entirely OPPOSITE direction from the way Tumpy goes.

It starts with a coalition that DEFENDS those principles, just as fervently as any other.

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

Yeah,but you don't care about money. You just said so in the post I quoted.

@sneakypete

I don't. It is the principles that are the foundation to money and economy that matter to me.

Money itself, I couldn't care less - as proven by my sojourn away from the market and back to subsistence living... Sustaining myself as much as possible without money.

Online cato potatoe

Kari Lake's attorneys have been fined by the Arizona supreme court for repeating unequivocally false election claims.  No doubt she has a prominent future in MAGA. 

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Kari Lake's attorneys have been fined by the Arizona supreme court for repeating unequivocally false election claims.  No doubt she has a prominent future in MAGA.

???

Issue fines?  What kind of kanagroo operation are they running over there?