Author Topic: Ted Cruz rips into Biden for gridlocking over GOP debt bill: 'Stop playing roulette with the America  (Read 133 times)

Offline libertybele

Ted Cruz rips into Biden for gridlocking over GOP debt bill: 'Stop playing roulette with the American economy'

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, R., ordered Biden to "stop playing roulette with the American economy," Sunday, lashing out over his refusal to negotiate with congressional Republicans over the contentious "Limit, Save, Grow" Act that would raise the debt ceiling by $1.5 trillion while cutting back spending to FY 2022 levels.

In an exclusive interview with Fox News' Maria Bartiromo, Cruz said Republicans have been willing to make concessions during the process, but Biden has remained determined to stay away from the table.

"The contrast could not be starker," he said. "The Republicans in the House are responsible and Joe Biden… what is he saying? He's saying ‘I will not talk, I will not negotiate, I will not give in on anything, anyhow, any way,’" he said...........

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ted-cruz-biden-gridlocking-gop-debt-bill-playing-roulette-american-economy
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.