Author Topic: Scott Perry: ‘Heads Need to Roll’ over Biden Administration Lying about GOP Using Debt Ceiling to Cu  (Read 113 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Scott Perry: ‘Heads Need to Roll’ over Biden Administration Lying about GOP Using Debt Ceiling to Cut Veterans’ Care

Sean Moran 30 Apr 2023

Rep. Scott Perry (R-FL) said during a press conference call Sunday that “heads need to roll” over the Biden administration’s lie that the Republican debt ceiling plan would cut veterans’ care.

House Republican Conference Chair Elise Stefanik (R-NY) hosted a conference call with Republican veteran lawmakers as Veterans Affairs Secretary Denis McDonough warned that the House-passed debt ceiling bill, the Limit, Save, Grow Act, could harm the alleged progress the Biden administration has made on expanding veteran care.

“If they go forward with it, there’s a real chance that we could see a reduction of 30 million outpatient visits for veterans, as many as 81,000 jobs cut in the Veterans Health Administration. That’s a very real impact on veterans who rely on VA for their health care,” McDonough said this week.

House Republicans swiftly denounced McDonough’s assertion that the Limit, Save, Grow Act could harm veterans. Rep. Scott Perry (R-FL), the House Freedom Caucus chairman and a veteran, said that the bill does not do anything to cut Social Security, Medicare, or funding to veterans.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/04/30/scott-perry-heads-need-roll-biden-admin-lying-about-gop-using-debt-ceiling-cut-veterans-care/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
The GOP has the advantage right now to hold firm on the Debt Ceiling and to incorporate some limitations. They hold the purse strings.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.