Author Topic: Why GOP voters are so loyal to Trump  (Read 6169 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Why GOP voters are so loyal to Trump
« Reply #100 on: May 03, 2023, 10:20:02 pm »
Yes...IMO...a Conservative Republican can win without the Cult of Trump.

Just ask President Cruz.

Online corbe

« Reply #101 on: May 03, 2023, 10:27:50 pm »
   DeSantis is not naive enough to think the Republican Party could come after him, learning from said his AG, Cruz.

You Trumpers have already denied America the chance to fix this $hit in 16.  I hope when Trump loses in 24 you and your ilk will quietly slip off into the dustbin of History and let Adults take care of this.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 10:29:10 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
« Reply #102 on: May 03, 2023, 10:28:58 pm »
Cruz became a CULT DEVOTEE a True Trump Believer

after nailing THE DONNY to the wall.

CRUZ really isnt

any kind of MAN AT ALL

« Reply #103 on: May 03, 2023, 10:35:53 pm »
As long as Trump insists on a circular firing squad and refuses to focus on the Biden's and the DNC Biden.

If you paid even a little attention @txradioguy you would know that at every rally, during every speech, in every interview Biden is Trump's target. 

DeSantis has been relegated to just another challenger down in the polls --- and only when Trump talks about how well MAGA is doing ---- rarely even mentioning RDS by name.

Online corbe

« Reply #104 on: May 03, 2023, 10:43:35 pm »
   BS
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

« Reply #105 on: May 03, 2023, 10:53:00 pm »

You Trumpers have already denied America the chance to fix this $hit in 16.

Fix what?  Until Trump gave voice to the corruption, globalism, and uniparty polices hurting this country you didn't even know they existed.  "Principled conservatives" have been asleep at the switch for 35 years facilitating all this "shit" to grow wild.

I hope when Trump loses in 24 you and your ilk will quietly slip off into the dustbin of History and let Adults take care of this.

2024 will be the last harrah for legacy Republicans and legacy "conservatives".   Count on this. 

Offline LMAO

« Reply #106 on: May 03, 2023, 11:03:24 pm »
   DeSantis is not naive enough to think the Republican Party could come after him, learning from said his AG, Cruz.

You Trumpers have already denied America the chance to fix this $hit in 16.  I hope when Trump loses in 24 you and your ilk will quietly slip off into the dustbin of History and let Adults take care of this.

As of now, it appears that no Republican can win the nomination without MAGA voters but MAGA candidates can’t win general elections

What a mess

We saw what happens to MAGA candidates in the 2022 midterms. Just wait what happens when Trump himself is on the ballot
« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 11:09:28 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online corbe

« Reply #107 on: May 03, 2023, 11:29:18 pm »
   More BS @Right_in_Virginia Cruz campaigned on the Debt/Deficit AND Immigration in 16, in that order.  Trump stole from Cruz only what he could use, Immigration.
   If I wasn't such a 'Free Speech' advocate on TBR I would beg the Owner to dump you *

* Not that it would do any good.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 11:39:08 pm by corbe »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #108 on: May 04, 2023, 12:12:04 am »
As of now, it appears that no Republican can win the nomination without MAGA voters but MAGA candidates can’t win general elections

What a mess

We saw what happens to MAGA candidates in the 2022 midterms. Just wait what happens when Trump himself is on the ballot

This is what happens when the Coalition that binds us is held up in derision. Divisiveness.

Online libertybele

« Reply #109 on: May 04, 2023, 12:25:46 am »
Umm....you do know Desantis wants to politically annihilate President Trump, do you not?  In many cultures, including ours, this is choosing to do battle.  This is all Ronny's choice. @libertybele

???? Again, a crock of bull crappola.  I don't know where you've heard that.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #110 on: May 04, 2023, 04:01:00 am »
???? Again, a crock of bull crappola.  I don't know where you've heard that.

:facepalm:

Online Kamaji

« Reply #111 on: May 04, 2023, 09:57:39 am »
Umm....you do know Desantis wants to politically annihilate President Trump, do you not?  In many cultures, including ours, this is choosing to do battle.  This is all Ronny's choice. @libertybele

:mauslaff:

More pathetic lies.  Not even a citation to a questionable article, just a bald-faced lie. 

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #112 on: May 04, 2023, 12:08:05 pm »

:mauslaff:

More pathetic lies.  Not even a citation to a questionable article, just a bald-faced lie.

I really dislike the "you do know that...." tactic in discussions when the "that" hasn't been proven or even argued.   It's basically "when did you stop beating your wife."
« Last Edit: May 04, 2023, 01:44:01 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #113 on: May 04, 2023, 12:23:21 pm »
I really dislike the "you do know that...." Tactic in discussions when the "that" hasn't been proven or even argued.   It's basically "when did you stop beating your wife.

:thumbsup:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #114 on: May 04, 2023, 01:14:30 pm »
I really dislike the "you do know that...." Tactic in discussions when the "that" hasn't been proven or even argued.   It's basically "when did you stop beating your wife.

I have stepped away a few days arguing with these silly willys.  If they won't respond or address the Freedom City Trump positon debacle, I know they are not serious about rationally discussing the matter.  That white elephant in the room won't leave until he and they do.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #115 on: May 04, 2023, 05:31:48 pm »
:facepalm:
I'll see your facepalm emoji and raise you

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #116 on: May 04, 2023, 05:43:55 pm »
   More BS @Right_in_Virginia Cruz campaigned on the Debt/Deficit AND Immigration in 16, in that order.  Trump stole from Cruz only what he could use, Immigration.
   If I wasn't such a 'Free Speech' advocate on TBR I would beg the Owner to dump you *

Let's not forget tax reform that Cruz ran on, where a tax return could be filed on a 5 x 8 postcard.
Today, we have 80K more IRS agents.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #117 on: May 04, 2023, 05:45:57 pm »
I'll see your facepalm emoji and raise you

:thumbsup:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #118 on: May 04, 2023, 05:50:48 pm »

Stop watching The View.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley