Author Topic: Why GOP voters are so loyal to Trump  (Read 6113 times)

Online LMAO

Re: Why GOP voters are so loyal to Trump
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2023, 11:36:36 pm »
Singing Gloria!

Plus, she’s easy on the eyes
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2023, 11:50:22 pm »
Plus, she’s easy on the eyes

That and articulate, intelligent, knowledgeable. We need one of her here.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online LMAO

« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2023, 11:55:33 pm »
That and articulate, intelligent, knowledgeable. We need one of her here.

Hell, I would support Biden’s border policy  if that what was coming into the country
« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 12:00:39 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2023, 12:05:02 am »

Can you imagine all the Conservatives shouting approval and rushing to help?

Well sure you can, which is why you're trying to Tump him down....  :whistle:

And once again we're reminded that RiV isn't conservative.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2023, 12:29:16 am »
Can you imagine the fun the DEMS are going to have blaming Trump for COVID, a crisis at our border, failure in Afghanistan and a failed economy?? 

I don't have to imagine it @libertybele ---- The democrats are already trying the anti-covid strategy against Trump ---- as are a dozen or so anti-Trumps on this forum.  It's destined to flop.  Trump and his team have the receipts and are ready to roll. In fact, the governor of the "free state of Florida" may regret painting himself into the Covid corner, such as he has, especially if/when the seven Republican governors who managed truly free states throughout the pandemic have a moment before the cameras.

The democrats are also already tying to pin the current invasion at our boders on Trump ----- another strategy that's already failed.  Granted, President Trump never sent a plane from Washington to Texas to scoop up illegals and dump them on Martha's Vineyard, but surely he gets some credit for masterminding agreements with Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras to keep the invaders out of our country in the first place.  I could go on, but you know this drill well.

Blaming Trump for the humiliation in Afghanistan and a bad economy is such premier desperation that I hope the democrats continue on this road.

I happen to like DeSantis's six week abortion ban, I defend his fight with Mickey and Minnie and I have not hear him say anything about insisting people work until their 70.

I'm happy you're pleased with what the governor is doing in Florida.  But, neither a six week abortion ban or punishing Mickey Mouse for exercising First Amendment rights is going to play well on the national stage.  The DeSantis Florida blueprint for America is looking a little less free.

Lastly, DeSantis's Congressional voting records are the genesis of his raising the retirement age to 70 and cutting Medicare  (Probably one of the reasons he erased the Congressional years from his revised hagiography.)

Online libertybele

« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2023, 12:43:47 am »
I don't have to imagine it @libertybele ---- The democrats are already trying the anti-covid strategy against Trump ---- as are a dozen or so anti-Trumps on this forum.  It's destined to flop.  Trump and his team have the receipts and are ready to roll. In fact, the governor of the "free state of Florida" may regret painting himself into the Covid corner, such as he has, especially if/when the seven Republican governors who managed truly free states throughout the pandemic have a moment before the cameras.

The democrats are also already tying to pin the current invasion at our boders on Trump ----- another strategy that's already failed.  Granted, President Trump never sent a plane from Washington to Texas to scoop up illegals and dump them on Martha's Vineyard, but surely he gets some credit for masterminding agreements with Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras to keep the invaders out of our country in the first place.  I could go on, but you know this drill well.

Blaming Trump for the humiliation in Afghanistan and a bad economy is such premier desperation that I hope the democrats continue on this road.

I'm happy you're pleased with what the governor is doing in Florida.  But, neither a six week abortion ban or punishing Mickey Mouse for exercising First Amendment rights is going to play well on the national stage.  The DeSantis Florida blueprint for America is looking a little less free.

Lastly, DeSantis's Congressional voting records are the genesis of his raising the retirement age to 70 and cutting Medicare  (Probably one of the reasons he erased the Congressional years from his revised hagiography.)

@Right_in_Virginia yes I realize that the DEMS have already blamed Trump for everything that Brandon does wrong, I get that.  However, that only feeds the mouths of those that already hated Trump and those on the fence won't jump on the Trump train.

I listened to Travis and Sexton today -- the polls in Nevada show Trump losing to Biden and DeSantis overall winning the Independent vote.  I don't rely much on polls, but consider that Trump doesn't have the Independent vote the left continued smearing obviously won't help.   I still believe that they will do everything to keep him from running again, then who does the GOP have??? 

Assuming that DeSantis runs and Trump, the GOPe and the DEMS destroy DeSantis, the Republicans will have no one.   Nikki Haley or Hutchison just aren't strong candidates, nor are they conservatives.

Time for Trump to pass on the MAGA torch to a conservative and right now, he's destroying the one true conservative that this country has.  Secondly, Trump's age is a concerning factor as well.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2023, 12:48:37 am »
@Right_in_Virginia yes I realize that the DEMS have already blamed Trump for everything that Brandon does wrong, I get that.  However, that only feeds the mouths of those that already hated Trump and those on the fence won't jump on the Trump train.

I listened to Travis and Sexton today -- the polls in Nevada show Trump losing to Biden and DeSantis overall winning the Independent vote.  I don't rely much on polls, but consider that Trump doesn't have the Independent vote the left continued smearing obviously won't help.   I still believe that they will do everything to keep him from running again, then who does the GOP have??? 

Assuming that DeSantis runs and Trump, the GOPe and the DEMS destroy DeSantis, the Republicans will have no one.   Nikki Haley or Hutchison just aren't strong candidates, nor are they conservatives.

Time for Trump to pass on the MAGA torch to a conservative and right now, he's destroying the one true conservative that this country has.  Secondly, Trump's age is a concerning factor as well.

Biden’s team is already putting the six week abortion ban around the neck of Ron DeSantis and election denier and January 6 around the neck of Donald Trump. Both issues have worked very well for the Democrats. This is why I’ve written off the 2024 presidential election for the GOP and believe the focus needs to be on down ticket races

I’m guessing that both issues were focus grouped. Conservatives are gonna have a lot of work to do in the coming years.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 12:53:26 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2023, 12:58:46 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

Time for Trump to pass on the MAGA torch to a conservative and right now, he's destroying the one true conservative that this country has.

It is time for Trump to steer this ship again @libertybele

Of those reaching for the keys to the Oval Office, next in line for the MAGA scepter is Vivek Ramaswamy in 2028.

Online libertybele

« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2023, 01:03:53 am »

Of those reaching for the keys to the Oval Office, next in line for the MAGA scepter is Vivek Ramaswamy in 2028.

Mark my words @Right_in_Virginia the leftists/globalists/marxist will never let Trump near the oval office again.  Conservatives lose in '24 and we lose our Republic completely.

DeSantis still hasn't announced and he's being smeared. I'm still of the opinion he won't run.  So .... the question remains then, what true conservative is out there that will step up and run in '24?? 

As I pointed out before, neither of Ramaswamy's parents were born in this country, apparently you are ok with that?

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2023, 01:21:32 am »

DeSantis still hasn't announced and he's being smeared.

*****rollingeyes*****

Desantis is not being "smeared" @libertybele

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2023, 01:33:28 am »

:mauslaff:

Yeah, cause he wasn’t quite able to sink it the first time around.  But mark his words, he’ll sink it if he gets another chance.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2023, 02:45:08 am »
*****rollingeyes*****

Like I said before, the truth simply isn't in you.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2023, 02:54:48 am »
@Meshuge Mikey  stop derailing the threads. This is a debate forum where we exchange our opinions with words, not cartoons.

its no more out of line........than hes ever been. 

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2023, 02:57:15 am »
@Meshuge Mikey  stop derailing the threads. This is a debate forum where we exchange our opinions with words, not cartoons.

the unmistakable concepts in my images trump a WHOLE LOTSSA WORD S

have you ever heard that old saw...A Pictures worth a thousands words??

SOMETIMES it IS

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2023, 03:07:21 am »
the unmistakable concepts in my images trump a WHOLE LOTSSA WORD S

have you ever heard that old saw...A Pictures worth a thousands words??

SOMETIMES it IS

I know another saying......

"Sometimes the best things are left unsaid"

Think about that a few moments.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2023, 01:53:56 pm »
*****rollingeyes*****

I consider Trump's lies and accusations about DeSantis smearing.

Back to Ramsamsway, so you are ok with him running with neither of his parents being born here?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2023, 02:04:58 pm »
GOP voters are loyal to Trump because he is a fighter who lives for the fight ... for what, against whom, outcomes don't matter ... he's willing to take on all comers.

It's like a human version of a shark feeding frenzy ... there's figurative blood in the political waters, and many people can't resist joining in.

People are angry.  They want change.  They can't agree what that change should look like.  In the meantime, they can unite in their anger against the status quo.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online roamer_1

« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2023, 04:10:56 pm »
GOP voters are loyal to Trump because he is a fighter who lives for the fight

I have never understood this particular aspect of the Tumpian theme.
And I mean that honestly.

He's a loudmouth, full of bluster alright...
And he gets in cat fights with the media, sure.

But y'all say, as if it is impressive, an actual fighter?
Y'all don't have the same definition for the word, I am pretty sure.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2023, 04:20:35 pm »
I have never understood this particular aspect of the Tumpian theme.
And I mean that honestly.

He's a loudmouth, full of bluster alright...
And he gets in cat fights with the media, sure.

But y'all say, as if it is impressive, an actual fighter?
Y'all don't have the same definition for the word, I am pretty sure.

Maybe so, but the biggest problem with claiming that Trump is a fighter is that his conversion rate is pitiful - he fails to make much progress as a result of the fights he picks, other than generating a lot of online commentary from libs/progs.

Online libertybele

« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2023, 04:22:24 pm »
Maybe so, but the biggest problem with claiming that Trump is a fighter is that his conversion rate is pitiful - he fails to make much progress as a result of the fights he picks, other than generating a lot of online commentary from libs/progs.

Picking battles with conservatives and playing nice with the liberals will get him nowhere.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2023, 04:23:17 pm »
Picking battles with conservatives and playing nice with the liberals will get him nowhere.

That's the other problem that's cropping up now.

« Reply #71 on: May 03, 2023, 05:52:19 pm »
Like I said before, the truth simply isn't in you.

You can't handle the truth.

Desantis is not being "smeared", he's being exposed.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #72 on: May 03, 2023, 06:01:47 pm »

It is an issue he will need to overcome to win, I would think.

Yet.....

In 2016 he did this same thing.
(Ugly Carli, Lyin' Ted, Little Marco, etc...)

Who the heck knows?

« Reply #73 on: May 03, 2023, 06:04:48 pm »
Picking battles with conservatives

Desantis has chosen this battle.  Please, stop faulting Trump for meeting him in the combat zone.  @libertybele

« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 06:09:40 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online libertybele

« Reply #74 on: May 03, 2023, 06:16:54 pm »
Desantis has chosen this battle.  Please, stop faulting Trump for meeting him in the combat zone.  @libertybele

???? That's a crock of crappola. Please explain how DeSantis picked this battle?  Seriously?  Trump attacked DeSantis and threatened him if he ran.  Trump is afraid of DeSantis.  He hasn't even declared he's running and Trump has gone after him.