Author Topic: Trump: I Won’t Drop Out of 2024 Race if Convicted — ‘It’s Not My Thing’  (Read 1596 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: I Won’t Drop Out of 2024 Race if Convicted — ‘It’s Not My Thing’

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/04/11/trump-i-wont-drop-out-of-2024-race-if-convicted-its-not-my-thing/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

A (possible) convicted felon running for president.  Ok.  There you have it.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: I Don’t Think Biden Can Run in 2024 — ‘There’s Something Wrong’

Former President Donald Trump said Tuesday on FNC’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight” that President Joe Biden will not run in 2024 because “there’s something wrong” with him.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/04/11/trump-i-dont-think-biden-can-run-in-2024-theres-something-wrong/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
One of the more fascinating moments in the interview was Trump's veiled  admission that he was sure Biden blew up Nordstrom II.

That part I believe, and so does Putin. Pedo Joe has turned us into a suicidal nation.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline cato potatoe

The remarks he made about the American left as a bigger threat than anything from China, Russia, or North Korea will supercharge the democrat turnout.  Again.  He continues to praise authoritarian leaders while trashing the United States.  It's just not a quality most people want in a president.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump claims court officers were CRYING and telling him 'I'm sorry' when they booked him into basically 'a prison' for his Manhattan arraignment

Former President Donald Trump claimed court officers were crying and apologizing to him when they booked him in Manhattan last week
    Trump made the claims in a new sit-down with Fox News' Tucker Carlson
    'They were actually crying. They said "I'm sorry,"' Trump said

By Nikki Schwab, Senior U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 17:44 EDT, 11 April 2023 | Updated: 21:26 EDT, 11 April 2023

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11962289/Trump-claims-court-officers-CRYING-apologizing-arraignment.html
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Trump claims court officers were CRYING and telling him 'I'm sorry' when they booked him into basically 'a prison' for his Manhattan arraignment

Former President Donald Trump claimed court officers were crying and apologizing to him when they booked him in Manhattan last week

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11962289/Trump-claims-court-officers-CRYING-apologizing-arraignment.html

Crying?  Show of hands who believes this bullshit.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Full Interview

https://rumble.com/embed/v2f3ue2/?pub=4

About as softball as they come.  TC's had a rough run of late.

Online Right_in_Virginia

This was reported the day of the arraignment. --- and was posted on this forum.

Online Right_in_Virginia

A (possible) convicted felon running for president.  Ok.  There you have it.

Have what @libertybele ??

« Last Edit: April 12, 2023, 02:51:22 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Right_in_Virginia

About as softball as they come.  TC's had a rough run of late.

How so?

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
This was reported the day of the arraignment. --- and was posted on this forum.

What maybe 1 if that?  Trumpy had it like the whole precinct was bawling.  And btw, why is he still running those attack ads on an unnanounced candidate?  People should realize that this flux in fund making is just giving him money to attack DeSantis.

Last night' interview, didn't help his case as far as I am concerned.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
The remarks he made about the American left as a bigger threat than anything from China, Russia, or North Korea will supercharge the democrat turnout.  Again.  He continues to praise authoritarian leaders while trashing the United States.  It's just not a quality most people want in a president.

And yet...

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
How so?

:silly:

I guess you have ears.

Name one question Carlson asked that had any level of substance as far as he defending anything controversial.   One exception, may have him alluding Biden sponsored Nordstrom II.  Otherwise, this was no different than what his shill Hannity concocts.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2023, 02:58:57 pm by catfish1957 »

Online Kamaji

Not I.

Online Right_in_Virginia

What maybe 1 if that?  Trumpy had it like the whole precinct was bawling.

Nah.  That's your hyperbolic spin.

Offline LMAO

more

Didn’t happen
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Nah.  That's your hyperbolic spin.

Accusing someone  else of hyperbola in the same thread as a Trump interview?  You had to grin when you typed that...... didn't you?

Online Kamaji

Accusing someone  else of hyperbola in the same thread as a Trump interview?  You had to grin when you typed that...... didn't you?

The rest of us certainly grinned when we read it!

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump

our first.....and  hopeflly ONLY..... "REALITY" TEE VEE President..needs to be "defunded" by the media...

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
If Tucker or Hannity had any gumption they'd ask this......

Mr. Trump, if you for some unexpected reason do not win the GOP nomination in 2024, do we have your pledge and promise that you will not run as a 3rd Party Candidate.

Online libertybele

Trump is slowly digging his own grave as far as his chances of renomination.  He's fooling himself and his supporters.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline kevindavis007

more

Yeah right
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline kevindavis007

If Tucker or Hannity had any gumption they'd ask this......

Mr. Trump, if you for some unexpected reason do not win the GOP nomination in 2024, do we have your pledge and promise that you will not run as a 3rd Party Candidate.

They won't....

They will just to continue to butt snorkel to Trump no matter what.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/