Author Topic: Trump: I Won’t Drop Out of 2024 Race if Convicted — ‘It’s Not My Thing’  (Read 1509 times)

Offline libertybele

Crying?  Show of hands who believes this bullshit.

Of course I believe it as Trump is so popular in Manhattan.  *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Have what @libertybele ??

So, we're supposed to believe that Trump as a convicted felon is going to be able to run for president? I he going to be running from a jail cell?? 

Don't get me wrong, I feel that the charges against him are ridiculous, but the left is not going to let him run. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

About as softball as they come.  TC's had a rough run of late.

Methinks Piers Morgan holds this scepter for his lovefest with DeSantis:

Video:

https://mobile.twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1639239692670386179

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Video:

So DeSantis is an offical candidate?  Where's your source?  And btw, tell Donny his little grifting foray post-Bragg that is being used to attack DeSantis isn't fooling anyone.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
Trump is slowly digging his own grave as far as his chances of renomination.  He's fooling himself and his supporters.

Donny didnt have as many busienss failrures as he had because hes a winner..

he IS very sefl destructive..and has been since his youth.

never does the streak become more evident than when he most needs to SHUT UP and GROW UP

this is the man  who tried to SELL STEAK  at the SHARPER IMAGE which had never before or SINCE sold  anything EDIBLE..

his pathologcailly stubborn streak appears to be incurable and YES ....it will bring him down

Offline libertybele

Video:

https://mobile.twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1639239692670386179

You're stooping to a new low @Right_in_Virginia   - Trump style.  Carry on.... :rolling:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

this is the man  who tried to SELL STEAK  at the SHARPER IMAGE which had never before or SINCE sold  anything EDIBLE..

Didn't they try to sell edible panties?  NM..... that was Spencers.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
Didn't they try to sell edible panties?  NM..... that was Spencers.

wll the word is that DOnny WANTED them to sell edible MAGA panties.....but they demurred

Of course I believe it as Trump is so popular in Manhattan.  *****rollingeyes*****

He sure is with LEOs and other first responders.  Always has been.

Manhattan:

Leaving LaGuardia for inauguration 2017:

You're stooping to a new low @Right_in_Virginia   - Trump style.  Carry on....

Have you looked around just this thread, including your own replies?  @libertybele

Offline libertybele

Have you looked around just this thread, including your own replies?  @libertybele

Nope, I am not going to get into a back and forth attack session with you @Right_in_Virginia   This forum is better than that.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Historically, I am about 50/50 on Trump.  Giving him accolades when he deserved them, but sure will call him out if needed too.

You?  You  haven't posted an even remotely critical  view about the guy in 7 years.  I mean you are 100.0000% on the defense for him, no matter how crazy, ridiculous, or insane he sounds.  Your response around the Freedom Cities and Jetson Cars sealed the deal for me.  So I gotta ask.....  Are you paid by the post or by the hour? 

You?  You  haven't posted an even remotely critical  view about the guy in 7 years. 

Why do you care so much? shrug:

« Last Edit: April 12, 2023, 04:46:10 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Nope, I am not going to get into a back and forth attack session with you @Right_in_Virginia   This forum is better than that.

Good to hear.  I hope this means I can count on you stopping your personal snide remarks. :crossed:

@libertybele

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump

they really love em in Mexico

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
bele laments:
"A (possible) convicted felon running for president.  Ok.  There you have it."

I couldn't care less.
And I would recommend to Mr. Trump that the first thing he does upon taking office is issue himself a pardon.

And then get on with business.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
bele laments:
"A (possible) convicted felon running for president.  Ok.  There you have it."

I couldn't care less.
And I would recommend to Mr. Trump that the first thing he does upon taking office is issue himself a pardon.

And then get on with business.

Well, the first problem with that is I don't think parsoning oneself would survive legal scrutiny.  Although if he was really looking for a pardon, the best thing he can do is support another Republican candidate who could pardon him.

The second problem is that the President can only pardon people for violations of federal law.  Any state law claims - such as the current one in NY or anything brought by the Georgia AG, are beyond the pardon power of the President.

Offline corbe

He's rich he can afford to stay alive for another 20 years. If he wins the General, highly doubtful, IMHO, He should consider pardoning all Future Personal Attorneys.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
   He's rich he can afford to stay alive for another 20 years. If he wins the General, highly doubtful, IMHO, He should consider pardoning all Future Personal Attorneys.

donny CORE BELIEVERS ....will never abandon him..who else could the get them  on TEE VEE ????

shandald boooga wooga tatatatatatat abababababa   Shandlad  TRUMPELLUJAH TRUMPELLUJAH TRUMPELLUJAH he is DIZZY

Full Interview

https://rumble.com/embed/v2f3ue2/?pub=4

"This clip from Trump's interview with Tucker has not received the attention it deserves. Trump outlines the importance the USD as the world's reserve currency, the power of tariffs, and abject weakness of the Biden admin's foreign policy." (Video)

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1646518612780548098