Author Topic: Democrats release 500 pages of negative information on DeSantis ahead of 2024 fight  (Read 383 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Washington Examiner
Ryan King

A prominent liberal firm dumped roughly 500 pages of opposition research on Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) on Monday ahead of his expected entry into the 2024 presidential election.

American Bridge 21st Century, a leading left-leaning research firm, did a deep dive into DeSantis over the past year, gathering a slew of material against him, and unveiled its findings on its website, seeking to cast him as a "MAGA extremist." The move highlights how much Democrats view the Florida governor as a threat.

"Ron DeSantis' justification for running for president is what he calls the Florida Blueprint. But facing crisis after crisis in the state, DeSantis failed to rise to the occasion, and the results speak for themselves," the group said on its website.

The tranche ticks through DeSantis's record on numerous matters, such as abortion, Social Security, Medicare, and more. It also features a recap of various interviews DeSantis has given throughout his career in which he opined on the top issues of the day. The group divided its findings into various sections on its website.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/democrats-release-oppo-research-desantis
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

A certain contingent of Trump supporters appreciate the Democrats' efforts on their behalf.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Online LMAO

I would expect nothing less from them.

DeSantis is a bigger threat to them than Trump.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
How much was funded by Roger Stone and David Pecker?.....   Enquiring minds want to know.......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

How much was funded by Roger Stone and David Pecker?.....   Enquiring minds want to know.......
That Stone is on the same side as the DNC should make people say hmmmm.  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
A certain contingent of Trump supporters appreciate the Democrats' efforts on their behalf.

The Democrats appear to be attacking DeSantis from the left, not the right.   That's not going to hurt him much in the GOP primary.

Online LMAO

The Democrats appear to be attacking DeSantis from the left, not the right.   

Similar to what Trump is doing
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

500 pages of smear tactics. So, the DEMS will go after him with false accusations and witch hunts just like they did Trump. They are trying to ensure that the worthwhile GOP conservative candidates don't run.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Similar to what Trump is doing

Agree....  MAGA/Trump  is running a left leaning POV attack ad  on RDS SS positions on Fox during prime time every night.

So those of you who who are getting griftly sympathy  duped in donating to him might want to know how some of this money is being spent.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online LMAO

Agree....  MAGA/Trump  is running a left leaning POV attack ad  on RDS SS positions on Fox during prime time every night.

So those of you who who are getting griftly sympathy  duped in donating to him might want to know how some of this money is being spent.

Why do people give money to a billionaire whether it’s politicians or televangelists?
I guess people can do what they want with their own money but many of these people sending money live more simple lifestyles than the recipients of this money

Barry Goldwater