Author Topic: LIVE....Shooting at Christian elementary school as authorities issue message directly to parents  (Read 11685 times)

Online mountaineer

I thought she had shot her way in through glass doors.  If true, then there should be a national campaign to replace full glass doors in schools with either non-glass doors, or bullet-proof glass doors.
Yeah, you're right. I wasn't aware she'd shot out the doors - and not just walked in - until I saw the video Myst posted. We've been trying to be proactive with security at our church and preschool, but it isn't cheap. We're switching from metal keys to electronic ones, for example, to make entry more difficult. Changing out all the doors altogether would cost a fortune, but administrators of churches, private schools, etc., still need to find a way to do it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Kamaji

Yeah, you're right. I wasn't aware she'd shot out the doors - and not just walked in - until I saw the video Myst posted. We've been trying to be proactive with security at our church and preschool, but it isn't cheap. We're switching from metal keys to electronic ones, for example, to make entry more difficult. Changing out all the doors altogether would cost a fortune, but administrators of churches, private schools, etc., still need to find a way to do it.

What about replacing the glass panels in the doors with security glass?  Something that would be very difficult to make a big enough hole in to permit a person to crawl through.  That might be less expensive than replacing the entire door.

Offline Lando Lincoln

I think in a lot of instances a stainless steel bar or plate could be retrofitted to the door to prohibit someone climbing through even if the glass is blown out.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
28-Year-Old Transgender Attacker Used Legally Purchased Guns in Shooting at Christian School

The 28-year-old transgender attacker who opened fire on a Nashville Christian school Monday used guns that were legally purchased.

Metropolitan Nashville Police Department (MNPD) Chief John Drake indicated the attacker had three firearms on her person, all of which were purchased “legally and locally,” WSMV reported.

Drake also indicated the attacker was carrying a substantial amount of ammunition.

The phraseology of purchasing guns “legally” means the Christian school attacker complied with all gun controls in acquiring her firearms, which include passing a background check.

After the May 24, 2022, Uvalde attack Breitbart News noted that nearly every high profile mass shooter of recent memory acquired his or her guns “legally.”

Here is a short list of some of the high-profile attackers who passed background checks to acquire their guns:

Uvalde School attacker (May 24, 2022)
    Buffalo grocery attacker (May 14, 2022)
    Indianapolis FedEx attacker (April 15, 2021)
    Atlanta-area attacker (March 16, 2021)
    Parkland high school attacker (February 14, 2018)
    Texas church attacker (November 5, 2017)
    Las Vegas attacker (October 1, 2017)
    Alexandria attacker (June 14, 2017)
    Orlando attacker (June 12, 2016)
    UCLA gunman (June 1, 2016)
    San Bernardino attackers (December 2, 2015)
    Colorado Springs attacker (October 31, 2015)
    Umpqua Community College attacker (October 1, 2015)
    Alison Parker’s attacker (August 26, 2015)
    Lafayette movie theater attacker (July 23, 2015)
    Chattanooga attacker (July 16, 2015)
    Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal attacker (Jun 17, 2015)
    Muhammad Cartoon Contest attackers (May 3, 2014)
    Las Vegas cop killers (June 9, 2015)
    Santa Barbara attacker (May 23, 2014)
    Fort Hood attacker (April 2, 2014)
    Arapahoe High School attacker (December 13, 2013)
    D.C. Navy Yard attacker (September 16, 2013)
    Aurora movie theater attacker (July 20, 2012)
    Gabby Giffords’ attacker (January 8, 2011)
    Fort Hood attacker (November 5, 2009)
    Northern Illinois University attacker (February 14, 2008)
    Virginia Tech attacker (April 16, 2007)

But the left continues to push background checks, despite the fact that checks did not stop the above-listed high-profile attacks.

In fact, within hours of Monday’s attack, White Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre reiterated Biden’s call for Congress to approve more background checks.

https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2023/03/28/28-year-old-transgender-attacker-used-legally-purchased-guns-christian-school-shooting/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
She was 28yo...did she have a job...has anyone heard?
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mountaineer

What about replacing the glass panels in the doors with security glass?  Something that would be very difficult to make a big enough hole in to permit a person to crawl through.  That might be less expensive than replacing the entire door.
All reasonable options certainly should be considered. I'm going to take a look at our main entrance doors (which are always locked) to see whether they've been reinforced in any way.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue2tZa4hT0c&t=364s

Video of the suspect being kilt!

I just can’t imagine it being done any better!

« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 04:32:07 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hale's home address is about three miles away from the Covenant School, according to public records. The FBI, ATF, and local police cordoned off that home with crime scene tape on Monday afternoon.

Investigators found a "manifesto" and other writings that they are looking into as they search for a motive.

Hand drawn maps of the school with detailed entry points were also located at the residence.

A LinkedIn profile and personal website that appear to be affiliated with Hale describe her as a graphic designer who creates logos for businesses. She graduated from Nossi College of Art with a degree in illustration and graphic design last year, according to the LinkedIn profile.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/nashville-shooter-audrey-hale-transgender-woman-opened-fire-covenant-school
Support the USO

Online Kamaji

All reasonable options certainly should be considered. I'm going to take a look at our main entrance doors (which are always locked) to see whether they've been reinforced in any way.

@Lando Lincoln had a good idea as well:  fitting the doors with some sort of a barrier that would prevent entry - that would at least permit you to find a solution that was visually attractive - like the old curved wrought-iron security bars over windows in places like Mexico City - but still sufficient to prevent someone like this from gaining entrance.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Authorities search Nashville school shooter’s home
Law enforcement pulled evidence from the home of a Nashville school shooter.

more w/video

https://www.wsmv.com/2023/03/28/authorities-search-nashville-school-shooters-home/
Support the USO

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue2tZa4hT0c&t=364s

Video of the suspect being kilt!

I just can’t imagine it being done any better.

Intense. Thanks for posting that.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Exactly...what a difference...this is textbook on how it should be done.

Did you notice he had to ask for "GIMME 3... NOW!!" about a half dozen times though, as they were unlocking the door?

Secondly, two staff told him the shooter was on the 2nd floor and they wasted a lot of time clearing the entire 1st floor before going up there.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Did you notice he had to ask for "GIMME 3... NOW!!" about a half dozen times though, as they were unlocking the door?

Secondly, two staff told him the shooter was on the 2nd floor and they wasted a lot of time clearing the entire 1st floor before going up there.

I refuse to criticize their actions...they did a fantastic job in my opinion.
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

I’m interested in what the manifesto says

I have a hunch that if there is anything in it that’s harmful to the leftist narrative, the press will suppress it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Lando Lincoln

I agree.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Kamaji

:thumbsup:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
🇺🇸 Mike Davis 🇺🇸
@mrddmia
·
51m
Fox News just reported this from the Nashville chief of police:

The shooter's parents knew she was being treated for serious mental illness.

Her parents knew she had firearms.

But her parents didn't report this to the police???

🇺🇸 Mike Davis 🇺🇸
@mrddmia
·
30m
The Nashville chief of police just confirmed:

If the parents would have reported to the Nashville Police that she was armed (even previously) and a danger to herself or others, they would have been able to get her guns.

He said she was not even on the Nashville Police's radar.

🇺🇸 Mike Davis 🇺🇸
@mrddmia
·
13m
Her parents knew she had severe mental illness.

They knew she was a serious danger to herself and others.

They knew she had firearms.

They didn't report any of this to the Nashville Police.

The Nashville Police would have taken her firearms. twitter.com/nypost/status/…
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Kamaji

🇺🇸 Mike Davis 🇺🇸
@mrddmia
·
51m
Fox News just reported this from the Nashville chief of police:

The shooter's parents knew she was being treated for serious mental illness.

Her parents knew she had firearms.

But her parents didn't report this to the police???

🇺🇸 Mike Davis 🇺🇸
@mrddmia
·
30m
The Nashville chief of police just confirmed:

If the parents would have reported to the Nashville Police that she was armed (even previously) and a danger to herself or others, they would have been able to get her guns.

He said she was not even on the Nashville Police's radar.

🇺🇸 Mike Davis 🇺🇸
@mrddmia
·
13m
Her parents knew she had severe mental illness.

They knew she was a serious danger to herself and others.

They knew she had firearms.

They didn't report any of this to the Nashville Police.

The Nashville Police would have taken her firearms. twitter.com/nypost/status/…

:facepalm2:

Online mountaineer

Tweeter "@REMASCULATE" asks: A keltec sub 2000 was used yesterday and NOT an AK 47 as Lyin Joe Biden claimed.   Also this is a $700 gun.  Expensive.   Where’d the Him/She/Her/Hers/Lunatic/Leftist/Murderer get the money? 

According to reports, she graduated just last year from her graphic arts educational program, so she must have gotten a heck of a job to be able to afford all those guns. Or did Mommy "I hate guns" give her money, I wonder?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Police say no motive in Nashville school shooting but shooter was being treated for ‘emotional disorder’

Officials said parents didn’t want Audrey Hale to have weapons
Josh Marcus
San Francisco
4 minutes ago

Police have not yet ascertained any motive behind the mass shooting which took place at a Christian elementary school in Nashville on Monday, but officials said on Tuesday that gunman Audrey Hale had previously been under mental health treatment.

“She was under care, doctor’s care, for an emotional disorder,” Nashville police chief John Drake said at a press conference on Tuesday.

“Her parents felt that she should not own weapons,” the chief added.

more
https://hotair.com/headlines/2023/03/28/breaking-nashville-shooter-was-under-mental-health-treatment-n540094
Support the USO

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Publish the manifesto. It isn't  like it is being held as evidence for a trial.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Publish the manifesto. It isn't  like it is being held as evidence for a trial.

We've seen/heard reports that "Manifestos" left by these mass murderers will not see the light of day in the media.

Take away some of their 'fifteen minutes', etc..
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
In less than five years, we’ve had four people who identify as transsexual committing a mass shooting. In November of 2018, Snochia Moseley, a man who identified as a woman, wounded three and killed three after opening fire at his place of employment in Aberdeen, Maryland. In May of 2019, a Colorado woman who identified as male shot up a school, killing one and wounding eight. In November of 2022, a Colorado man who shot up a gay nightclub, killing five and wounding 18, was identified as transsexual. On Monday, 28-year-old Audrey Elizabeth Hale, a woman who identified as a Man......

More to come I am sure. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.