Author Topic: LIVE....Shooting at Christian elementary school as authorities issue message directly to parents  (Read 11481 times)

Offline mountaineer

@Lando Lincoln
I believe she mentioned her interest in gaming in one of her social media profiles.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline mountaineer

How the heck did she hide 7 weapons in their house without them knowing?
And where did she get the money to purchase them? We're talking several thousand dollars for a person just out of college and living with her parents.

Offline berdie

Our children have got to be scared whether they consciously know it or not. That grieves me.

What is even worse, as it becomes the norm (as it has) it could be even more prevalent than it is now.

Welcome to the wild, wild west. :crying:

Offline mountaineer

Our children have got to be scared whether they consciously know it or not. That grieves me.

What is even worse, as it becomes the norm (as it has) it could be even more prevalent than it is now.
Forced masking against the boogieman Covid was but one brick in the wall, so to speak.

Offline mountaineer

Offline libertybele

Hopefully governors of red states will take swift action and start to implement rigid security requirements in our schools including armed officers.  Our schools and precious children right now are easy targets.  Schools are gun free zones.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

https://twitter.com/1mZerOCool/status/1640767597401571353

May she rest in peace in the loving arms of her Savior. Well done, good and faithful servant.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online Kamaji

Wouldn't you know it, the Q Anons have a theory:

https://twitter.com/WhiteOnRiceAnon/status/1640770113153519616

To my mind, the image on the right has been "enhanced" to make it look more like a different shoe than it is.

The NY Post version of that image (from the Post's website):

Click on the image to get the large version; the pixellation and the jpeg artifacts become more obvious.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

March 28, 2023

The house of alleged Covenant School shooter, Audrey Hale, is boarded up

The house of alleged Covenant School shooter, Audrey Hale, is boarded up in Nashville, Tennessee on Tuesday, March 28, 2023. Hale was killed by police after shooting six people in the school on Monday. (KR/Mega for Fox News Digital)
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mountaineer

To my mind, the image on the right has been "enhanced" to make it look more like a different shoe than it is.
I've seen enough of my cousin's "Q" posts on Facebook to know a large number of them are photoshopped and manipulated to show something other than reality.

Online Lando Lincoln

Photos: Victims of the Nashville school shooting

https://nypost.com/2023/03/28/photos-victims-of-the-nashville-school-shooting/#1

It is impossible for me to wrap my mind around events such as this.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It is impossible for me to wrap my mind around events such as this.

I know...what kind of monster can aim and shoot a child... 8888crybaby
Support the USO

Offline roamer_1

No, Darlin... The West knows better.
The West has more guns per square inch than anywhere on the planet, and barring liberal outposts, this kind of thing just don't happen.

But I hear you. My brother lives in Nashville, and his kids are all freaked out.

Offline roamer_1

Schools are gun free zones.

Another phrase for shooter magnets.

Offline roamer_1

I know...what kind of monster can aim and shoot a child... 8888crybaby

And a WOMAN, no less.  **nononono*

It's against God.
It's against nature.

Offline mountaineer

Schools are gun free zones.
It has been reported that this shooter considered several other sites before deciding to shoot up the Covenant school. Why? Because the others, in her estimation, it is reported, had greater security and would be more difficult to breach.

This means 1) she wasn't targeting Covenant because of whatever negative experience she may have had there some 10 or more years ago (as some reports put it); and 2) signs in the parking lot indicating that the church and school grounds were protected by armed security might have made her think twice about it.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
None. There is no protection except what is on the ground at the time. Even if the LEOs respond like these did, it was still too late.

But by the same token, without turning schools into prisons, there is no effective answer except that which can be performed ad-hoc at the time.

The real problem is the mental state that performs the act, and the social prompts that encourage it,

School attacks were few to non-existent growing up... This is kinda a new thing. And a societal problem.

Yep.  That was pretty much the answer I expected.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Marjorie Taylor Greene ripped for suggesting hormones to blame for Nashville school shooting

By Lee Brown
March 28, 2023

Far-right Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene sparked outrage by suggesting that hormone therapy could be to blame for the Nashville school shooting — calling it proof enough to “stop blaming guns.”

The Georgia Republican started tweeting the eyebrow-raising theories Monday, soon after it emerged Audrey Hale, 28, identified as transgender.

Authorities were unable to immediately determine whether the shooter identified as a man or woman, however, Hale used male pronouns and the name Aiden on some social media accounts.

It is also unclear if the shooter had actually been transitioning or using hormones.

“How much hormones like testosterone and medications for mental illness was the transgender Nashville school shooter taking?” Greene asked.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/03/28/marjorie-taylor-greene-guesses-hormones-to-for-trans-shooter/

I don't think this shooter killed because she was trans. I think she was mentally ill, and being trans was just one manifestation of that. The link between psychotropics and mass killings is denied by establishment medicine (no surprise), but there is more than a little evidence out there that psychotropics have the side effect of wanting to cause harm to yourself or others.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
It has been reported that this shooter considered several other sites before deciding to shoot up the Covenant school. Why? Because the others, in her estimation, it is reported, had greater security and would be more difficult to breach.

This means 1) she wasn't targeting Covenant because of whatever negative experience she may have had there some 10 or more years ago (as some reports put it); and 2) signs in the parking lot indicating that the church and school grounds were protected by armed security might have made her think twice about it.

Sounds plausible to me. I had only heard rumors that she considered a church, but I think it has leaked out more decisively that it is true. Has the manifesto been revealed yet? I always tend to graze their motives (if long, just a few pages is usually enough).
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 12:09:05 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nashville Covenant school headmaster hailed as hero in wake of shooting: 'She protected her children'
The Covenant School headmaster was shot and killed in the shooting, along with a custodian and substitute teacher

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nashville-covenant-school-headmaster-hailed-hero-wake-shooting-she-protected-children
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 28, 20237:54 PM CDTLast Updated 39 min ago
Biden: planning underway for Nashville visit after 'sick' school shooting
By Andrea Shalal

DURHAM, North Carolina, March 28 (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden on Tuesday condemned a "sick" epidemic of gun violence against children, one day after a school shooting left three students and three adult staff members dead in Nashville.

Asked if he was planning a visit to Tennessee, Biden told reporters, "that's underway now. We're trying to figure that out - what helps the most."

He said he had spoken with the officers involved in stopping the attack and planned to speak with families of the victims. It was not immediately clear when or whether the president would make such a trip.

"I never thought when I started my public life that guns would be the number one killer of children in America," Biden told an audience in North Carolina. "It's sick."

more
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/biden-presses-us-congress-act-guns-2023-03-28/?taid=642394a11e537d00018468dd&utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter
Support the USO