Author Topic: Nuclear weapons use by North Korea will mean 'end of regime': Pentagon spokesperson  (Read 152 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Nuclear weapons use by North Korea will mean 'end of regime': Pentagon spokesperson
Yesterday 3:40 PM

By Byun Duk-kun

WASHINGTON, March 14 (Yonhap) -- Any use of nuclear weapons by North Korea will be the end of the reclusive regime in Pyongyang, a U.S. Department of Defense spokesperson said Tuesday, amid concerns of a nuclear test by the reclusive country.

Brig. Gen. Pat Ryder also reiterated that the U.S. remains committed to deterring aggression.

"I think we have been very clear that were North Korea to employ a nuclear weapon, it would be the end of the North Korean regime," the department press secretary told a daily press briefing.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/nuclear-weapons-use-by-north-korea-will-mean-end-of-regime-pentagon-spokesperson/ar-AA18D5mg?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=2db93452688449a19a2c2c50617eb965&ei=36
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson