Author Topic: Trump lashes out at DeSantis, says he regrets his endorsement of him  (Read 19963 times)

Online roamer_1

Re: Trump lashes out at DeSantis, says he regrets his endorsement of him
« Reply #475 on: March 30, 2023, 06:08:24 pm »
@massadvj

I'm a HUGE fan of Link Wray. Maybe it's time  we started putting non-pols in positions like that? The "pros" don't seem to be doing very well.

@sneakypete
Kinda agree, but not... It may be a political appointment... But LEO is a whole lot like military in structure, form. and function... It is pretty important for leaders to come up the chain. And hopefully the hard way.

I bet y'all would not want a poof office jockey or civilian shoved into your top brass... Or rather, I am sure you prefer and respect brass that walked the walk, from in the literal trenches all the way up.

LEO is the same... or similar.

So brass has to come from within, and I am alright with that... The problem is, there are political ass kissers and activists within, just as much as without.

BOTH SIDES should not be messin with either Law and Order or Military Forces. Their purpose should not be sullied by politics.

But that ain't how it works.
Like for y'all... Buydem's leaders of the military are a caricature... Sincerely, a clown show. And it's a crying shame.

There ain't nothing for it if both sides won't provide the good faith to leave them be.... To leave military and LEO outside of politics.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #476 on: March 30, 2023, 06:31:25 pm »
My list would add appointment of Judges/Justice

Agreed in spirit, but forgive me in that - Judicial appointments always turn out to be a crap-shoot, which is why I don't count it... As it stands, The sheer numbers in overturning throughout would tend to lean the court to the right, I would expect. And I also expect to credit him with that in the end, but that will take years... Just in the nature of it. So it is not me begrudging - I have credited him in theory already with that (as I am right now). But the only thing that really proves on it is time. So properly, not yet.

But I do think he screwed up to some extent with the documents.  Not enough to justify what the FBI did, but I do think he gave them the opening they needed.

Oddly, I am more forgiving that you in that. Always in secure locations the greatest threat is the apathy that comes with repetition. So I am sure there were violations, There always ARE. That is normal seepage. So by no means can one cry 'innocent'

But Mar Lago has a SKIF in place -  That meets the highest marks for secure storage. It is also meaningfully guarded by Secret Service, and all personnel are surely vetted by them...

So by and large, just by the structures in place to provide and guard a SKIF, and to provide an guard a volatile ex-president... It is necessarily bullcrap.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #477 on: March 30, 2023, 07:34:05 pm »
Agreed in spirit, but forgive me in that - Judicial appointments always turn out to be a crap-shoot, which is why I don't count it... As it stands, The sheer numbers in overturning throughout would tend to lean the court to the right, I would expect. And I also expect to credit him with that in the end, but that will take years... Just in the nature of it. So it is not me begrudging - I have credited him in theory already with that (as I am right now). But the only thing that really proves on it is time. So properly, not yet.

Oddly, I am more forgiving that you in that. Always in secure locations the greatest threat is the apathy that comes with repetition. So I am sure there were violations, There always ARE. That is normal seepage. So by no means can one cry 'innocent'

But Mar Lago has a SKIF in place -  That meets the highest marks for secure storage. It is also meaningfully guarded by Secret Service, and all personnel are surely vetted by them...

So by and large, just by the structures in place to provide and guard a SKIF, and to provide an guard a volatile ex-president... It is necessarily bullcrap.

I'm talking about the "I can declassify it just by thinking it" aspect of this, which is just freaking stupid as far as I'm concerned.

All it would have taken would have been to have someone go through those documents, which would have taken a couple of days, list the classified ones, and then do a letter saying he was declassifying them.  At least then he has a decent legal argument.  But arguing that he can just kind of do it in his head or verbally, without any contemporaneous record or proof that he did so, was just bone-headed.  A completely unnecessary point of contention.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #478 on: March 30, 2023, 07:42:15 pm »
I'm talking about the "I can declassify it just by thinking it" aspect of this, which is just freaking stupid as far as I'm concerned.

All it would have taken would have been to have someone go through those documents, which would have taken a couple of days, list the classified ones, and then do a letter saying he was declassifying them.  At least then he has a decent legal argument.  But arguing that he can just kind of do it in his head or verbally, without any contemporaneous record or proof that he did so, was just bone-headed.  A completely unnecessary point of contention.

I think this might be about the 4th time I have mentioned this, but one of my last duties when I had managment of security, among other things at a petrochemical facility was help inmplement new and much tougher record retention requirement.  Every person in the plant was required to have a heading on every document be it strictly confidnntial, confidential, busniness critical, businees general, and general.  Each one of the document classications had a specific what they alled "point of control" requirement, which corrsponded to just that, where a point of contril could be pass word protection, a locked door, a locked file cabinet, etc.

Well after 6 months after implemation, corporate security dictated me to do. a comprehensive audit of the facility, and I found that 96% of the site was not in compliance.  Yes, it was a new requirement, but my point is, is that if you want an automatic- "gotcha" as far as rules or law infractions, document managment is the easiest way to nail someone.

And I am sure that goes for the same in Federal Government.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #479 on: March 30, 2023, 09:05:16 pm »

Absolutely agree - But what comes out of Tumpy's mouth and reality are often different. Whatever he said don't matter.

Protected SKIF and Secret Service means those documents were safe within a pretty rigid protocol... His battleship mouth aside.

So the whole thing was bullcrap.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #480 on: March 30, 2023, 10:07:11 pm »
I think this might be about the 4th time I have mentioned this, but one of my last duties when I had managment of security, among other things at a petrochemical facility was help inmplement new and much tougher record retention requirement.  Every person in the plant was required to have a heading on every document be it strictly confidnntial, confidential, busniness critical, businees general, and general.  Each one of the document classications had a specific what they alled "point of control" requirement, which corrsponded to just that, where a point of contril could be pass word protection, a locked door, a locked file cabinet, etc.

Well after 6 months after implemation, corporate security dictated me to do. a comprehensive audit of the facility, and I found that 96% of the site was not in compliance.  Yes, it was a new requirement, but my point is, is that if you want an automatic- "gotcha" as far as rules or law infractions, document managment is the easiest way to nail someone.

And I am sure that goes for the same in Federal Government.

Thing is, you were implementing a new system, in a private company with turnover, etc.   The classified document system has existed for a very long time, and the vast majority of people who work with such documents are trained on it and familiar with it.  And, it is backed by federal law with criminal penalties, so disregarding it is a bit more important than in the civilian world.

Still, its understandable that some documents may occasionally slip through the gaps through common negligence, and I get that.  I'm not hammering him for that.  What I'm hammering him for is the deliberate choice to use the stupid shortcut of "mental declassification" when there was absolutely no need to do so if you were even moderately incompetent.  But I think what happened is that he refused to let anyone make the preparations to leave the Oval Office because he was convinced that despite the election and failure of all those court cases, he'd somehow stay in office anyway.

And that was just sheer stupidity.  I can't even think of another alternative way to phrase it.  He is just stupid.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #481 on: March 31, 2023, 12:10:00 am »
Never e'f with a guy who can extradite your ass to NY
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #482 on: March 31, 2023, 02:50:07 am »
sneakypete...
Quote from: Hoodat on March 14, 2023, 12:41:57 am
Stabbed in the back?  How so?

@Hoodat

You are kidding,right?

Nobody outside of Florida knew who DeSantis was until he was hooked up with Trump and everybody became convinced he would be a good VP candidate for Trump and a good man to take over after Trump has to leave office after one more term.

sneakypete,

So many comments made by you in this thread are just false, and/or out right stupid, which is not like you.

Nobody outside of Florida knows Ron DeSantis?  Really?  What rock are you living under?  Really, what state do you live in?  Your bio does not say.

Trump made DeSantis.  You believe that nonsense too?  DeSantis never needed Trump.  Not ever.

Trump never ran against Clinton?  Really?  Again, were you the fellow in real life that was frozen for years and brought back to life like Mel Gibson in the movie Forever Young?  Does the name Hillary Clinton ring a bell?

And there were so many more that I just did not want to waste my time cutting and pasting the nonsense.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, thanks to the *sshat Alvin Bragg, Trump will use this indictment as a unifying act like nothing moron Biden could think of in terms of unifying the country.   And BTW, you would vote for Biden?  Your words!  You do that, and you are every bit the RINO you condemn others for being on this site. 

In the end, it just does not matter what happens to Trump with this indictment.  Kabuki theater for the morons that follow the Democommie Party.

I have never seen DeSantis do anything that would fit in the realm of stabbing Trump  in the back.  Nothing!  DeSantis has had an excellent run as governor in Florida.  I understand perfectly why he would consider running in 2024.  He owes Trump nothing.  And he does not need to wait his turn either.

I voted for Trump twice, reluctantly the 2nd time.   Why?  Because he lied repeatedly to the American people, and he now lies such that I am sick of it.

FACTS RENDER TRUMP'S EMPTY RHETORIC ALMOST MEANINGLESS.

1.  Trump did NOT build the wall.  That was his biggest plank running for 2016.

2.  Trump did NOT end the H1-b Visa Program.  He met with the tech billionaire oligarchs and increased the numbers.  That is
     1.6 million Americans displaced by largely Asian Indians at half the salary and no benefits.  This one aw-sh*t wiped out
     all that he did otherwise.  I am a tech guy, and I have worked with the Indians, and I have been adversely affected
     by the H1-b Visa policy, along with many Americans I know.  TRUMP SAID HE WOULD ELIMINATE THE H1-B VISA
     PROGRAM DAY ONE, so he must have thought it was important for him getting elected. 

His failure to end H1-b Visas resulted in 5 million people perhaps not voting for him in 2020.

3.  We have Trump to thank for Biden getting elected.  Why?  Ask yourself why?  Did it ever occur to you that Trump's
     caustic behavior, while acceptable to you, was not by folks that believe in being diplomatic, civil, and a true leader?
     Reagan was always diplomatic, and he accomplished as much if not more than Trump.  And the things Reagan
     accomplished stayed, while everything Trump did was undone in days by Biden and his Idiocracy.  As someone
     indicated further up the thread indicated, folks that are Independents do not care for that juvenile behavior.

There are more independents today than in either of the parties.  Why?  Because they are tired of the bullsh*t from
     the two major parties.  One needs the Independents  to win a national election, and Trump is utterly clueless on
     winning friend and influencing enemies when it comes to the electoral process.  Case in point, Trump wasted his entire
     first year working on repealing Obamacare, only to have his teeth kicked in by the POS John McCain as his last act
     before checking out.  McCain had the last laugh in their relationship, and Trump accomplished nothing!!!  A whole year
     wasted.

4.  Trump has ZERO ABILITY to select and build a team that works for him, with him, etc.  This is
     one of my prime reasons I do not want him back.  The list is long:

A.  2 - attorney generals that worked against Trump every step of the way
     B.  COVID Lead - Dr Fauci, a genocidal maniac from my view.  Trump defended him his whole presidency...uggggh!
     C.  FBI Director Wray - what a POS this fool is
     D.  All the Obama generals that he surrounded himself with...ah yes, brilliant!
     E.  Trump kept over 1,500 Obama appointees over one year into his presidency.  No mystery with the Obama generals
          and the 1,500+ Obama appointees why he had leaks coming out every other day.  STUPID, FLAT OUT STUPID!!!
     F.  Mike Pence - his first decision, and all here I think will agree Pence is just one more maggot.  Great choice.
     G.   Elaine Chao - Sen McConnell's wife.  If this wasn't kissing the posterior of the Globalists/RINOs, what was it?
     H.  Last but not least - HIS FAMILY - when a person has to resort to nepotism for something on the national stage, it
          reflects a major deficiency in the selector!!!  Seen it over and over again as a high level Fortune 100 consultant.

Simply stated, Trump has ZERO IDEA on building a team to support his agenda.  Everything is about him, he is
          clueless on the act of delegation.   CLUELESS!!!  And if you think four more years of this nonsense will benefit
          America, you are mistaken.

Finally, history does repeat itself.  Every POTUS in our history accomplished far less in their 2nd term than they
          did in their first term.  Far less. 

We have real problems.  First, the republic no longer exists.  With fixed elections, we no longer have a republic.  And 2020 was absolutely fixed, and not just the POTUS election.  Same could be said for 2022.  Do you really believe Fetterman won his election honestly? 

Six years of Biden will reduce this nation to a status equivalent to France or not so great, Great Britain.  We will also become a has been nation.  Biden is the wrecking ball that will tear everything good that ever existed down and make rubble of it, if not get us into a nuclear war with Russia that largely ends humanity.

So, you stating you would vote for Biden makes you hypocrite.  No conservative would vote for Biden.

I will vote for DeSantis in the primary if he runs, because he is what I consider a great leader.  But if Trump wins the primary, I will vote for him again, but I hate the thought of it.  He will accomplish almost nothing at a critical juncture in our country.

I BELIEVED IN TRUMP IN 2016, GOT MANY TO VOTE FOR HIM.  BUT HIS RHETORIC WAS EMPTY, AND HE DID NOT ACCOMPLISH THE MEAT AND POTATOES HE PROMISED THE WORKING PEOPLE OF AMERICA, THE WALL AND THE END OF H1-B VISAS.  All that was a lie.  And when he now says promises made, promises kept, he is lying.  Boldly lying!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 02:59:06 am by jafo2010 »

Online corbe

« Reply #483 on: March 31, 2023, 03:03:08 am »
   I will never Vote for Trump.  I did not vote for Romney or McCain either AND most importantly I have NEVER voted for a dem, in my 69 years.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #484 on: March 31, 2023, 03:15:25 am »
sneakypete,

So many comments made by you in this thread are just false, and/or out right stupid, which is not like you.

Nobody outside of Florida knows Ron DeSantis?  Really?  What rock are you living under?  Really, what state do you live in?  Your bio does not say.

@jafo2010

Yes,really. I DON'T live in Florida,and I had never heard of him before,which obviously means I had heard no one talk about him before.

Trump made DeSantis.  You believe that nonsense too?  DeSantis never needed Trump.  Not ever.

Yeah,causen all those people who HAD heard of DeSantis had never heard of Trump,right?

ONE of us is living under a rock,and it ain't me.

Trump never ran against Clinton?  Really? 

Where did I ever make that claim?

Again, were you the fellow in real life that was frozen for years and brought back to life like Mel Gibson in the movie Forever YoungDoes the name Hillary Clinton ring a bell?

Don't tell me,let me guess,Trump ran against President Hillary,too?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, thanks to the *sshat Alvin Bragg, Trump will use this indictment as a unifying act like nothing moron Biden could think of in terms of unifying the country.  And BTW, you would vote for Biden? Your words!   

When and where did I ever make that claim?

I have never seen DeSantis do anything that would fit in the realm of stabbing Trump  in the back.  Nothing!

ROFLMAO! You are clearly a DeSantis groupie.

A DeSantis has had an excellent run as governor in Florida.  I understand perfectly why he would consider running in 2024.  He owes Trump nothing.  And he does not need to wait his turn either.

See the above.

I voted for Trump twice, reluctantly the 2nd time.   Why?  Because he lied repeatedly to the American people, and he now lies such that I am sick of it.

FACTS RENDER TRUMP'S EMPTY RHETORIC ALMOST MEANINGLESS.

1.  Trump did NOT build the wall.  That was his biggest plank running for 2016.

I suppose you expected him to use his own money  to buy the materials,and then get out there and mix the cement and lay the blocks himself?

2.  Trump did NOT end the H1-b Visa Program.  He met with the tech billionaire oligarchs and increased the numbers.  That is
     1.6 million Americans displaced by largely Asian Indians at half the salary and no benefits.  This one aw-sh*t wiped out
     all that he did otherwise.  I am a tech guy, and I have worked with the Indians, and I have been adversely affected
     by the H1-b Visa policy, along with many Americans I know.  TRUMP SAID HE WOULD ELIMINATE THE H1-B VISA
     PROGRAM DAY ONE, so he must have thought it was important for him getting elected. 

IF I thought  you were within shouting distance of sanity I would ask you if you thought he was a dictator and didn't need the support of Congress to do major projects like that.

I am tired of babysitting you. You obviously  think Trump created "Orininal Sin".  Goodbye.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
« Reply #485 on: March 31, 2023, 03:19:49 am »
   I will never Vote for Trump.  I did not vote for Romney or McCain either AND most importantly I have NEVER voted for a dem, in my 69 years.
THINK MY BOARD GAME IDEA MIGHT CATCH ON??

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #486 on: March 31, 2023, 04:01:27 am »
Quote from: Maj. Bill Martin on March 14, 2023, 03:14:24 am
I'm just going to point out that Trump himself has absolutely trashed DeSantis, calling him a "RINO Globalist", trashing his policies on COVID, and now saying he shouldn't have endorsed him.

And that is who DeSantis is now that he has "Presidential lights" in his eyes.

And those comments have been cheered on by a great many Trump supporters, including some here   Perhaps not you (I honestly don't remember), but many.

So I always find it odd when many of those same people say he should be Trump's VP in 2024, or would be a great successor to Trump in 2028.

And he was,before he saw the bright  lights in his eyes and started his campaign because he didn't want to wait another 4  years to be President. Trump "made him" a major player by saying he would choose  him for his VP running mate,and now DeSantis is showing his true character by stabbing Trump in the back.

I don't get it.  If he's truly a RINO globalist, etc., as Trump says, then why would any Trump supporters want anything to do with the guy as veep in 2024 or as President in 2028?

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? I am already on the record as saying I will NOT vote for DeSantis regardless of who the Dim candidate is.

Quote from: Kamaji on March 14, 2023, 01:16:12 pm

So, we can put @sneakypete down as a Biden supporter.

@Kamaji

I may even vote for Biden if Trump isn't the Republican candidate.

At least that way maybe I will still be young enough to pick up a rifle and go into politics when the NWO takes over.

Either Trump,or some other non-professional pol like him takes over,or the next election will signal the end of America as a nation of free people,and Trump is the only  non-professional political candidate that has been put through that wringer and understands what he will be up against.

Quote from: Kamaji on March 14, 2023, 03:36:21 pm
No, you're being a spoilt little child.  Sorry, sauce for the goose is sauce for the ganger.  All of the Trump supporters got their undies in a super-duper twist about people saying that if Trump was the nominee, they would not vote for him, and those people were accused of secretly supporting, first Clinton (in 2016) and then Biden (in 2020).  So now that the shoe's on the other foot, you get hoist on your own petard.

@Kamaji

Trump ran against Clinton? In what universe did this happen?

And frankly,I don't give a rabid rats ass what party drones like you think because your loyalty seems to be directed more to the RNC than to America.

Guess what,Bubba. A large number of our elected Republican officials are in bed with  the DNC.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have never seen DeSantis do anything that would fit in the realm of stabbing Trump  in the back.  Nothing!

ROFLMAO! You are clearly a DeSantis groupie.

Sneakypete,
You STILL haven’t answered the question how DeSantis stabbed Trump in the back?  He must wait his turn, is that it? Really?

Groupie of a politician?  Yeah, you know what you are talking about.  Like Trump, you get sarcastic, and bring no answers to the discourse.  Babysit me, $@!!!

NOTE:  Items in red bold above are cut and paste quotes of you sneakypete!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I suppose you expected him to use his own money  to buy the materials,and then get out there and mix the cement and lay the blocks himself?

No fool, I expect him to build a coalition to support his stated agenda versus kick them in the teeth every day, and then expect them to vote on the things he wants.  He got almost zero support in Congress because he is so used to being the dictator of his businesses, he is CLUELESS in government to the fact that alone, he accomplishes NOTHING.  He got virtually no money from Congress because he thought he could walk all over them like the road, insult them daily, and that he would still get their vote.
So, should he get elected again in 2024, do you really think Sen McConnell will do a single thing that Trump wants?  You are as CLUELESS as Trump is.  You do not GOVERN by kicking people in the teeth, unless you have a dictatorship like Putin, someone he claims to be his friend.  Uggh!!!

IF I thought  you were within shouting distance of sanity I would ask you if you thought he was a dictator and didn't need the support of Congress to do major projects like that.

Never thought he was a dictator, but his methods of motivating people to take a stand with him, join him, on ANYTHING, are completely devoid of a single intelligent thought.  And you too are equally clueless.
You did have me laughing hard thinking DeSantis is a no name.  That was a hoot.  I suggest you return to the cover of your rock.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 04:02:22 am by jafo2010 »

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #487 on: March 31, 2023, 05:41:38 am »
sneakypete...
I am tired of babysitting you. You obviously  think Trump created "Orininal Sin".  Goodbye.

Babysitting me?  LOL

I don't think he created Original Sin, but there are plenty that do.  Remember smart *ss, a man that sat in his basement beat Trump handily, a man that cannot utter a sentence without stumbling through the words.  Trump was so beloved, that he got beat by a functional idiot, a man dead from the neck up!!!  Did I get that wrong?

And in his effort to fight what I believe was a fixed election, he hired lawyers that were not worth a good BM.  Remember the CRACKEN come to whip the sh*t out of all the fixers?  That rhetoric was about as useful as wet matches. 

Facts, you know what facts are, right sneakypete, without having to be an ignorant smart *ss like the man you idolize like a god?

FACT  Year 1, he pisses the whole year on Obamacare.  Now, maybe you don't know much about healthcare other than being bent over and abused by it, but for those of us that have spent decades in the sh*tshow, healthcare is NOT taken lightly.  It is very complex, and has more snakes than any den of snakes that existed.  More six figure pukes that think their voids do not stink than you can imagine.  And in the end, the federal government, and particularly Congress, are about as dead from the neck up as Biden.  Every day the federal bureaucrats sit around dreaming up new ways to make healthcare more complicated than it is, and Congress avoids it like the plague.  But Trump in his infinite wisdom thought he could take it on alone, kicking John McCain in the teeth every day only for that maggot on his death bed to be the deciding vote against Trump's agenda, his own Republican POTUS. 

And you think I believe Trump to be a dictator?  I don't, but he surely did.  Dumb as a f***ing stump!!!  I guess Jared was not up to speed on healthcare to hold DT's hand on this issue!  And Ivanka was busy at the time trying to start her jewelry line I think.  Aw shucks!

I bought into Trump's empty rhetoric as much as you, but unlike the groupie you are, I measure stinking politicians not by what they say, but by what they accomplish.  Trump said he would build the wall and end the influx of illegals flooding the country taking jobs away from blue collar AMERICAN workers.  He said he would end the H1-b Visa Program DAY ONE, which would have returned 1.6 million Americans to high paid white collar jobs.  Heck, everyone I knew in systems development were excited by someone finally representing them.  But the FACT of the matter, Trump built 440 miles of wall on a 2,000+ mile border, and he INCREASED the H1-b Visa recipients at the urging of the tech billionaires, the same pukes that did stab him in the back spending probably close to $1 billion to keep him out of office in 2020.  You just can't make this sh*t up how EXACTLY STUPID TRUMP WAS!!!!

It wasn't DeSantis that stabbed him in the back, but other billionaires he trusted, men that he[Trump] kissed the posterior of only to have them repeatedly put knives in his back.  Those boys did to him what DeSantis would never even think to do to anyone.  Trump's billionaire buddies fixed his election but good.  DeSantis had nothing to do with that fix, that back stabbing.

And in discussions with many of the American folks I know in tech, they all felt betrayed.  I knew he would lose most of the 1.6 million as votes in 2020, most of their spouses, most of all the other folks in their circle of life, I figure some 5 million +/-.

And then there are the INDEPENDENTS, which number more than either party, and one does not win elections without them.  You think they enjoyed his caustic bullsh*t day in and day out like you?  Hell no, they were not Trump groupies like you.  You used the term, and believe me, if anyone in America are groupies in the political realm, it is the fools that buy Trump's empty rhetoric. 

Bottomline, out of the COVID bullsh*t, the only person that emerged a true hero was Ron DeSantis.  You know that unknown character from Florida...LOL.

And mark my words, as the truth slowly drips out, drop by drop, no one that endorsed Dr Mengele Fauci will be thought of kindly, and Trump is at the top of that list.  I never heard him once sing anything but Fauci's praises.  You know, the same man that said 'we do not need to worry about this virus'.  Said no need to wear masks, and then said wear a mask, and then said wear two masks, and then said wear a mask and a shield, and then said only the unvaxed spread the disease, and then said if you are vaxed you will not get the disease, and that the vaxed was safe.  Now that is the the ROFLMAO that will have millions dying, only I am not rolling on the floor.  I want people indicted for mass genocide.  And yes, Trump could have fired Fauci, but no, he sung his praises the whole time.

By the time November, 2024 rolls around, mark my words, anyone associated in any way with Fauci will be thought of like leprosy was back at the time of Christ.  And remember, it was TRUMP that selected Fauci to head up the fight on COVID, and defended him right up to the point he left office.  And don't think for a second that his defense of Fauci had no adverse affect on folks voting for him.  Most of the folks I know were informed about COVID, and none of them voted for Trump.  They didn't vote for Biden either.  Supporting Fauci cost Trump millions of votes. 

And the total adverse affect of COVID vaccines on the population has still not fully manifested itself.  In highly vaxed countries, mortality rates are up 10%.  Again, by 2024, there will be more and more reports of higher rates of cancer, higher mortality, etc, and no one will blame COVID vaccines until about three weeks before the election in November, 2024, and they will be naming Trump and Fauci as the merchants of death.  Come November, 2024, the Democommies will be able to run an old dead goat, and he will beat Trump.  I am talking about Biden.  He will not need to campaign again, and he will laugh all his way to victory, even if 200 million voted for Trump, there would be 201 million to vote for Biden, even though we only have 350 million in total population, and the dead and the younger than 18 can't vote.  But the dead do as we well know...again...LOL

I know as a 2nd term, Trump will do little.  But a person in his 1st term, a person proven to produce results, has a shot at it.  And the fact is, DeSantis has worked with his legislative folks to pass legislation, something Trump could take a lesson from, not that his ego would allow it.

But then again, that is assuming we had free and fair elections.  We don't.  And no one I know or have listened to knows how to restore it either.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 05:47:39 am by jafo2010 »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #488 on: March 31, 2023, 09:31:49 pm »

@jafo2010

Um, what the heck do you think this "book tour" is all about?  Karl Rove is feverously trying to develop some name recognition for Ronny.  And, between you and me, it ain't going so well.  🤫

Trump made DeSantis.  You believe that nonsense too?  DeSantis never needed Trump.  Not ever

Guess again, Sparky.  Had Trump not endorsed him and  pulled Ronny, who was face down on his stomach, across the finish line, in Jan 2019 Ronny would have been posting his resume on Avvo.com

Take a quick look back in time through the wonderful world of video:

1. Campaign ad:

https://youtu.be/z1YP_zZJFXs

2. 2018 victory speech:

https://mobile.twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/1620473976253472768

cc:. @sneakypete

Online libertybele

« Reply #489 on: March 31, 2023, 09:35:19 pm »
Babysitting me?  LOL

I don't think he created Original Sin, but there are plenty that do.  Remember smart *ss, a man that sat in his basement beat Trump handily, a man that cannot utter a sentence without stumbling through the words.  Trump was so beloved, that he got beat by a functional idiot, a man dead from the neck up!!!  Did I get that wrong?

And in his effort to fight what I believe was a fixed election, he hired lawyers that were not worth a good BM.  Remember the CRACKEN come to whip the sh*t out of all the fixers?  That rhetoric was about as useful as wet matches. 

Facts, you know what facts are, right sneakypete, without having to be an ignorant smart *ss like the man you idolize like a god?

FACT  Year 1, he pisses the whole year on Obamacare.  Now, maybe you don't know much about healthcare other than being bent over and abused by it, but for those of us that have spent decades in the sh*tshow, healthcare is NOT taken lightly.  It is very complex, and has more snakes than any den of snakes that existed.  More six figure pukes that think their voids do not stink than you can imagine.  And in the end, the federal government, and particularly Congress, are about as dead from the neck up as Biden.  Every day the federal bureaucrats sit around dreaming up new ways to make healthcare more complicated than it is, and Congress avoids it like the plague.  But Trump in his infinite wisdom thought he could take it on alone, kicking John McCain in the teeth every day only for that maggot on his death bed to be the deciding vote against Trump's agenda, his own Republican POTUS. 

And you think I believe Trump to be a dictator?  I don't, but he surely did.  Dumb as a f***ing stump!!!  I guess Jared was not up to speed on healthcare to hold DT's hand on this issue!  And Ivanka was busy at the time trying to start her jewelry line I think.  Aw shucks!

I bought into Trump's empty rhetoric as much as you, but unlike the groupie you are, I measure stinking politicians not by what they say, but by what they accomplish.  Trump said he would build the wall and end the influx of illegals flooding the country taking jobs away from blue collar AMERICAN workers.  He said he would end the H1-b Visa Program DAY ONE, which would have returned 1.6 million Americans to high paid white collar jobs.  Heck, everyone I knew in systems development were excited by someone finally representing them.  But the FACT of the matter, Trump built 440 miles of wall on a 2,000+ mile border, and he INCREASED the H1-b Visa recipients at the urging of the tech billionaires, the same pukes that did stab him in the back spending probably close to $1 billion to keep him out of office in 2020.  You just can't make this sh*t up how EXACTLY STUPID TRUMP WAS!!!!

It wasn't DeSantis that stabbed him in the back, but other billionaires he trusted, men that he[Trump] kissed the posterior of only to have them repeatedly put knives in his back.  Those boys did to him what DeSantis would never even think to do to anyone.  Trump's billionaire buddies fixed his election but good.  DeSantis had nothing to do with that fix, that back stabbing.

And in discussions with many of the American folks I know in tech, they all felt betrayed.  I knew he would lose most of the 1.6 million as votes in 2020, most of their spouses, most of all the other folks in their circle of life, I figure some 5 million +/-.

And then there are the INDEPENDENTS, which number more than either party, and one does not win elections without them.  You think they enjoyed his caustic bullsh*t day in and day out like you?  Hell no, they were not Trump groupies like you.  You used the term, and believe me, if anyone in America are groupies in the political realm, it is the fools that buy Trump's empty rhetoric. 

Bottomline, out of the COVID bullsh*t, the only person that emerged a true hero was Ron DeSantis.  You know that unknown character from Florida...LOL.

And mark my words, as the truth slowly drips out, drop by drop, no one that endorsed Dr Mengele Fauci will be thought of kindly, and Trump is at the top of that list.  I never heard him once sing anything but Fauci's praises.  You know, the same man that said 'we do not need to worry about this virus'.  Said no need to wear masks, and then said wear a mask, and then said wear two masks, and then said wear a mask and a shield, and then said only the unvaxed spread the disease, and then said if you are vaxed you will not get the disease, and that the vaxed was safe.  Now that is the the ROFLMAO that will have millions dying, only I am not rolling on the floor.  I want people indicted for mass genocide.  And yes, Trump could have fired Fauci, but no, he sung his praises the whole time.

By the time November, 2024 rolls around, mark my words, anyone associated in any way with Fauci will be thought of like leprosy was back at the time of Christ.  And remember, it was TRUMP that selected Fauci to head up the fight on COVID, and defended him right up to the point he left office.  And don't think for a second that his defense of Fauci had no adverse affect on folks voting for him.  Most of the folks I know were informed about COVID, and none of them voted for Trump.  They didn't vote for Biden either.  Supporting Fauci cost Trump millions of votes. 

And the total adverse affect of COVID vaccines on the population has still not fully manifested itself.  In highly vaxed countries, mortality rates are up 10%.  Again, by 2024, there will be more and more reports of higher rates of cancer, higher mortality, etc, and no one will blame COVID vaccines until about three weeks before the election in November, 2024, and they will be naming Trump and Fauci as the merchants of death.  Come November, 2024, the Democommies will be able to run an old dead goat, and he will beat Trump.  I am talking about Biden.  He will not need to campaign again, and he will laugh all his way to victory, even if 200 million voted for Trump, there would be 201 million to vote for Biden, even though we only have 350 million in total population, and the dead and the younger than 18 can't vote.  But the dead do as we well know...again...LOL

I know as a 2nd term, Trump will do little.  But a person in his 1st term, a person proven to produce results, has a shot at it.  And the fact is, DeSantis has worked with his legislative folks to pass legislation, something Trump could take a lesson from, not that his ego would allow it.

But then again, that is assuming we had free and fair elections.  We don't.  And no one I know or have listened to knows how to restore it either.

goopo
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #490 on: March 31, 2023, 10:47:50 pm »
THINK MY BOARD GAME IDEA MIGHT CATCH ON??

@Meshuge Mikey

So,if Trump is the Republican nominee,you are going to sit home and not vote,and feel smug about your role in helping re-elect Biden?

Online roamer_1

« Reply #491 on: March 31, 2023, 10:49:57 pm »
@Meshuge Mikey

So,if Trump is the Republican nominee,you are going to sit home and not vote,and feel smug about your role in helping re-elect Biden?

Oh, here we go again...  **nononono*

When will this asinine argument go away?

Online libertybele

« Reply #492 on: March 31, 2023, 10:50:56 pm »

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #493 on: March 31, 2023, 10:54:54 pm »
888high58888

@libertybele

It will probably outlast the next election,regardless of who  wins.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #494 on: March 31, 2023, 11:00:58 pm »
@libertybele

It will probably outlast the next election,regardless of who  wins.

And it will be every bit as inane then as it is now. Intellectually bereft.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #495 on: April 01, 2023, 02:47:34 pm »

It is a go to   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #496 on: April 01, 2023, 02:57:35 pm »

It is a go to

I've come to the realization there is a huge percentage of our population who have had nothing but "lesser of evils" as choice for POTUS general election....  1988,1992,1996,2000,2004,2008,2012,2016,2020, and looking now like 2024. 

We've become a nation of 10 times losers.......  And that binary choice bullshit has become worse than Lucy and Charlie Brown's Football gag.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #497 on: April 01, 2023, 03:06:52 pm »
I've come to the realization there is a huge percentage of our population who have had nothing but "lesser of evils" as choice for POTUS general election....  1988,1992,1996,2000,2004,2008,2012,2016,2020, and looking now like 2024. 

We've become a nation of 10 times losers.......  And that binary choice bullshit has become worse than Lucy and Charlie Brown's Football gag.

The trick bag - endorse and approve of what you abhor, or get even worse. An Hobson's choice.

The only way to win is not to play.
How about a nice game of chess?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #498 on: April 01, 2023, 03:07:07 pm »

I have a consistent record of not voting. I did vote twice this century (and twice last) for POTUS. Third party in 16 and Trump in 20 when I thought popular vote count (nationwide) would have been an issue. Doesn't look like I'll be voting in 24.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #499 on: April 01, 2023, 03:16:17 pm »
Might as well tell all. Reagan in 80 and Mickey Mouse in 92. That's all folks.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley