Author Topic: Trump lashes out at DeSantis, says he regrets his endorsement of him  (Read 19986 times)

Online roamer_1

Re: Trump lashes out at DeSantis, says he regrets his endorsement of him
« Reply #425 on: March 23, 2023, 04:07:32 am »
@roamer_1

I know and agree with all of that,but that is NOT the way things are working now. We have globalists in charge of our government,and their goal is domination and control,NOT efficiency or freedom.

@sneakypete

That's exactly right, and why I will suffer no fools when it comes to big government on the right. That's  why I will never vote for Tumpy.

This sh*t's just naturally got to stop. And if the right won't stand for small government nobody will.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #426 on: March 23, 2023, 04:23:21 am »
   There is an apparent small tear in the Space-Time Continuum. 
   Trumpers have been quiet since calling DeSantis gay, yesterday.

Who did that.....?

Offline corbe

« Reply #427 on: March 23, 2023, 02:22:37 pm »
Even Fox News hosts are shocked by Trump going after Ron DeSantis’ sexuality

The former President said DeSantis could face sexual assault allegations from 'possibly a man!'

Jacob Seitz Jacob Seitz Tech Posted on Mar 20, 2023

Former President Donald Trump appeared to question Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’ (R) sexuality in a Truth Social post on Monday.

“Ron DeSanctimonious will probably find out about FALSE ACCUSATIONS & FAKE STORIES sometime in the future, as he gets older, wiser, and better known, when he’s unfairly and illegally attacked by a woman, even classmates that are “underage” (or possibly a man!). I’m sure he will want to fight these misfits just like I do!” Trump wrote.

<..snip..>

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/trump-truth-social-ron-desantis-gay/

@sneakypete  @Right_in_Virginia
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #428 on: March 23, 2023, 02:30:45 pm »

The former President said DeSantis could face sexual assault allegations from 'possibly a man!'

Former President Donald Trump appeared to question Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’ (R) sexuality in a Truth Social post on Monday.

“Ron DeSanctimonious will probably find out about FALSE ACCUSATIONS & FAKE STORIES sometime in the future, as he gets older, wiser, and better known, when he’s unfairly and illegally attacked by a woman, even classmates that are “underage” (or possibly a man!). I’m sure he will want to fight these misfits just like I do!” Trump wrote.

<..snip..>

I wonder how much overtime pay the Stone/Pecker slime machine is making right now?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #429 on: March 23, 2023, 02:43:10 pm »

Thanks @corbe     I thought you were referring to a Briefer.  I had seen this before and put it in the "wait and see pile".   :laugh:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #430 on: March 23, 2023, 02:45:27 pm »
I know the primary season is pretty much a year away, but Trump has built up some huge momentum against DeSantis in the polls.

I know polls  are worthless, especially  at this point, but if DJT does have a valid 20-30 point lead say next February, this thing is pretty much over before it starts.

But, in my case, his recent behavior has precluded me, lifting the tiniest finger to help.  Heck, I might even vote 3rd party.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 02:46:33 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #431 on: March 23, 2023, 03:07:25 pm »
Roger Stone is pretty much a professional scumbag huh? And literally a cuck.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #432 on: March 23, 2023, 03:11:12 pm »
Thanks @corbe     I thought you were referring to a Briefer.  I had seen this before and put it in the "wait and see pile".   :laugh:
Yup...Trump is acting like a Christian alright.  **nononono*

Offline LMAO

« Reply #433 on: March 23, 2023, 03:11:30 pm »
I know the primary season is pretty much a year away, but Trump has built up some huge momentum against DeSantis in the polls.

I know polls  are worthless, especially  at this point, but if DJT does have a valid 20-30 point lead say next February, this thing is pretty much over before it starts.

But, in my case, his recent behavior has precluded me, lifting the tiniest finger to help.  Heck, I might even vote 3rd party.

As will I. I am a conservative, Not a populist.

A Trump nomination will pretty much guarantee Biden second term or a possible replacement democrat as president.

We will have to maintain the House  and try to take the Senate in 2024 . Although Trump lost the presidential election in 2020, Republicans made gains in Congress.

From what I’ve read, the Democrats have more Senate seats they have to defend this year than in 2022.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Idiot

« Reply #434 on: March 23, 2023, 03:14:21 pm »
As will I. I am a conservative, Not a populist.

A Trump nomination will pretty much guarantee Biden second term or a possible replacement democrat as president.

We will have to maintain the House  and try to take the Senate in 2024 . Although Trump lost the presidential election in 2020, Republicans made gains in Congress.

From what I’ve read, the Democrats have more Senate seats they have to defend this year than in 2022.
Look how far our country has fallen in the last 2 years.  Can you imagine 6 more?

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #435 on: March 23, 2023, 03:28:36 pm »
Roger Stone is pretty much a professional scumbag huh? And literally a cuck.

And that's a kind assessment. And his cohort David Pecker (Mr. National Inquirer) is maybe worse. They basically orchestrated the '16 National Sleaze Campaign for his Orangness.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 03:29:30 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #436 on: March 23, 2023, 03:29:44 pm »

<..snip..>

@corbe

Getting hysterical and getting your panties all in a wad,ain't  ya,missy?

TRUMP is NOT questioning the sexuality of DeSantis. He is saying the media will do this if he runs and becomes a threat to the Dims.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #437 on: March 23, 2023, 03:32:07 pm »
@corbe

TRUMP is NOT questioning the sexuality of DeSantis. He is saying the media will do this if he runs and becomes a threat to the Dims.

Funny when it comes from our side you get all bent of shape with your silly orange, rude, and bad man comments.  But lo, if anything comes from your hero or his minions.....   all is fine and perfect.  Which way to you want it Pete?

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #438 on: March 23, 2023, 03:36:55 pm »
   There is an apparent small tear in the Space-Time Continuum. 
   Trumpers have been quiet since calling DeSantis gay, yesterday.

The tactic has been used by Trump quite a lot in the past.... The suggestion spread....

Example: I have heard the "Rumor A" and I don't know if "Rumor A" is really 100% true but it would be bad if "Rumor A" was, but I won't be mentioning certainly "Rumor A" and certainly "Worse Rumor B"... Next event rinse and repeat the deniable rumor for the press to spread if it has gained any traction. 
« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 03:37:44 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline LMAO

« Reply #439 on: March 23, 2023, 03:37:28 pm »
Look how far our country has fallen in the last 2 years.  Can you imagine 6 more?

Neither Donald Trump, nor Ron DeSantis’s gonna “save America.”  So it comes down to what they can do as president. A president can’t “save America.”

And maybe we’re on an unstoppable decline. I’d  like to think at some point, this will all turn around. And it needs to start at the state and local level. If you’re looking for a president that will “save America,” prepare for disappointment.

Many of these governors are leading the way in their states. Abbott, DeSantis, Noem, and now, Sarah Huckabee Sanders

I still stand my prediction that the next Republican president, I don’t know when, will be a former governor
« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 04:03:52 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #440 on: March 23, 2023, 03:39:17 pm »
The tactic has been used by Trump quite a lot.... The suggestion spread....

Example: I have heard the "Rumor A" and I don't know if "Rumor A" is really 100% true but it would be bad if "Rumor A" was, but I won't be mentioning certainly "Rumor A" and certainly "Worse Rumor B"... Next event rinse and repeat the deniable rumor for the press to spread if it has gained any traction.

Stone/Pecker axiom No. 1.  Start a rumour, leak it, deny you start it.....  wash rinse, repeat.

« Reply #441 on: March 23, 2023, 03:54:53 pm »
@corbe

:thumbsup:

You win the Internet today @sneakypete

Offline corbe

« Reply #442 on: March 23, 2023, 04:03:08 pm »
   I don't wear panties for that very reason @sneakypete I wear Thongs.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #443 on: March 23, 2023, 04:12:00 pm »
Neither Donald Trump, nor Ron DeSantis’s gonna “save America.”  So it comes down to what they can do as president. A president can’t “save America.”

And maybe we’re on an unstoppable decline. I’d  like to think at some point, this will all turn around. And it needs to start at the state and local level. If you’re looking for a president that will “save America,” prepare for disappointment.

Many of these governors are leading the way in their states. Abbott, DeSantis, Noem, and now, Sarah Huckabee Sanders

I still stand my prediction that the next Republican president, I don’t know when, will be a former governor

We spend a lot of time blaming politicians in this country, how come the voters escape blame?

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #444 on: March 23, 2023, 04:18:49 pm »
Stone/Pecker axiom No. 1.  Start a rumour, leak it, deny you start it.....  wash rinse, repeat.

That is why I like you guys/gals... You know the games/terms/tricks like pros.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #445 on: March 23, 2023, 04:21:09 pm »
We spend a lot of time blaming politicians in this country, how come the voters escape blame?

They know not what they do.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #446 on: March 23, 2023, 04:24:51 pm »
   I don't wear panties for that very reason @sneakypete I wear Thongs.

Commando!
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #447 on: March 23, 2023, 04:38:38 pm »

Exactly

When we read articles about these woke DA’s, as an example, and the violent crime their soft on crime policies promote, we forget that it was the voters that put them there.

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #448 on: March 23, 2023, 11:18:00 pm »
Funny when it comes from our side you get all bent of shape with your silly orange, rude, and bad man comments.  But lo, if anything comes from your hero or his minions.....   all is fine and perfect.  Which way to you want it Pete?

@catfish1957

I have ZERO problem with Trump and his supporters being VERY aggressive when dealing with the Dims and RINO's.

A better question is "Why do you and others like you love it when it's directed at Trump,and hate it when it is Trump doing it?

One thing is certain,if the RINO's get to determine who is going to run as the Republican Candidate for the WH,it WILL be a "Miss Manners Republican",and the RNC is going to get handed their asses again.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 11:27:26 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #449 on: March 23, 2023, 11:26:10 pm »

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Mostly  because most are mindless cretins that only vote for who has the sexiest wife,is the sexiest candidate,or tells the best lies.

And even then these cretins only begin to take an interest the last few weeks of a campaign.

Truthfully,I am not certain they should even be allowed to vote.