Author Topic: ‘Instant global lockdowns’ – Watch: Morano on OAN TV warns of WHO’s Pandemic Treaty is ‘a full front  (Read 134 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Instant global lockdowns’ – Watch: Morano on OAN TV warns of WHO’s Pandemic Treaty is ‘a full frontal assault on American sovereignty & democracy’- Real America W/ Dan Ball Show

REAL AMERICA -- Dan Ball W/ Marc Morano - One America News - February 23, 2023 - Morano: "This WHO pandemic treaty is a full frontal assault on American sovereignty and democracy. This is a way to bypass democracy...a way to put the globalist, the ruling class in charge, to implement instant global lockdowns, instant internet, and information lockdowns. And a way to have global mask mandates, vaccine mandates, global stay-at-home orders."

By: Marc Morano - Climate DepotMarch 3, 2023 7:23 AM

https://www.climatedepot.com/2023/03/03/instant-global-lockdowns-watch-morano-on-oan-tv-warns-of-whos-pandemic-treaty-as-a-full-frontal-assault-on-american-sovereignty-democracy-real-america-w-dan-ball-show/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson