Author Topic: 1791 – No Rain For The Entire Year In Southern California  (Read 252 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
1791 – No Rain For The Entire Year In Southern California
« on: March 03, 2023, 02:30:40 pm »
1791 – No Rain For The Entire Year In Southern California
Posted on March 3, 2023 by tonyheller

“The record was kept by the Fathers. at San Luis Rey Mission in San Diego county, between the years of 1786 and 1832. During this period there were seven dry years, one being without rain the whole year, The inference is that the intervening years between the dates given in the table were fairly good. The record follows: ‘ ‘

1786—Coplous rainfall.

178f—Rainfall insufficient. Crops short. ,

1791—Extremely dry, No rain the whole year.

1794—Rainfall insufficient. Crops short.

1795—Very dry.

1819—Short in rain and crops.

1827—Short in rain and crops.

1832—Short in rain and crops.

https://realclimatescience.com/2023/03/1791-no-rain-for-the-entire-year-in-southern-california/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline andy58-in-nh

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online cato potatoe

Re: 1791 – No Rain For The Entire Year In Southern California
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2023, 03:32:40 pm »

I think we are done hearing about their water shortage for a little while. 

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: 1791 – No Rain For The Entire Year In Southern California
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2023, 07:23:00 pm »

I think we are done hearing about their water shortage for a little while.
No, because of instead of building more reservoirs to hold water for the dry years the democrats like Moonbeam (I include Aaahnooold!) spent money on social programs, green nonsense and a bullet train no on wanted, so a great deal of the snow pack will flow out to sea while Noisome and his ilk work to bring in even more illegals to use up our already short resources and tax dollars.